Acct suspended - only need 1 good acct. Advice Please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Acct suspended - only need 1 good acct. Advice Please

I do not sell for business - only personal items. My only acct, 8 years old (was a business the first year at ebay), ust had selling suspended due to low feedback on shipping rating.

I opened another account, before knowing about linking/etc, and they linked my new account within a week. I just put in a request for this new account be closed but the original/old business account is still open. I plan to leave it open so I can buy if needed until I get my new account rolling.

I bought the eBay Stealth ebook, read it twice, and now have question on what I should do specific for my needs.

I really only want one acct to sell personal items. I list from 0 to 30 items per month of various things...

computers, computer components, and electronics ... 10-15 items right now to clear out, once it is gone this will be very rare.
jewlery, toys, collectors items, etc ... 20-30 items right now since I'm clearing out my closets

I currently have 3 paypal accounts, all several years old...

1) Business acct: real name on profile, business email address, real personal mailing address with DBA name - linked to personal bank acct & real but closed CC acct, real phone number

2) Personal acct: real name on profile, real & alias email addrs, real mailing addr - no bank acct linked, personal CC linked (card not used in ages)

3) Personal acct: real name on profile, real & alias email addrs, 1 real + 1 old/dead phone number, real mailing addr - real personal bank acct linked, no CC linked

As for possible aliases...

DBA using made-up name - have bank account under this; also my long time ebay account name is this name
LLC using my real name
LLC using a made-up name - have bank account & CC under this name

So...

If I want to setup a single account, so they don't link it to my old/banned account, what would you guys suggest to do this using the accts/info I have, plus the least amount of additional effort?

thx!

Last edited by affini; 07-30-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: corrected a few things
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-30-2011

Longevity: 90%

First of all welcome to the board.

If you want to put in the least amount of effort, it would highly be advisable to just go stealth on both ebay and paypal. Make sure the info's match and you'll be fine for the time being. Be careful selling many high dollar items too quickly as you'd just be asking for a limitation that way
Old 07-31-2011
Threadstarter  

thx.

I appreciate the quick response but I know the options to do Stealth, and one of them was using an LLC/DBA/etc. I'm hoping for very specific answers.

Examples...

You already have some things setup so to make it as easy as possible use some of what you already have - you can use X, Y, Z but don't use A, B, C

Use one of your existing Paypal accounts that was not linked to your restricted account

Use the LLC that does not have your name in the LLC's name

Use the bank account in the LLC's name as long as it is not the one with your real name

Use the CC in the LLCs name as long as it is not the one with your real name

Use an address that is similar to your real one: for 1123 W Central, use 1125 W Central.

Then do all the other stuff in the guide - change IP, remove TL, remove cookies, etc, etc
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

There you guys go throwing LLC's and EIN's around carelessly, You do know what all is involved with that right?? I hope so. That will bite you so bad if you dont know what you are doing. The IRS dont play games. Just sayin....
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 76%

Haha, just wait King. Later this year there will be some posts where someone will be like, "Yea, so I just bought 10 EINs and am ready to go SUPER DUPER stea.lth and make thousands of dollars, now tell me what to do next?" Hahaha oh boy, I can see it now.
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

With ALL due respect, OP, it takes much more than 2 reads to know stealth.
'Least amount of additional effort' wastes my time. It's complex to be successful.

Did you know you need not have asked ebay to close an account?

Your 3 existing paypals should NEVER go near ebay suspended accounts.

Learn the meaning of LINK.
So reconsider
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best.
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

The least effort is to buy a VCC from the sellers here, make gmail account, make paypal, make ebay, add your own bank account, add google voice phone number.

If you sell casually I don't think you need to worry about EIN/LLC and all that.

All other stealth rules about ip, windows account, etc. still apply of course.
Old 07-31-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
With ALL due respect, OP, it takes much more than 2 reads to know stealth.
2 reads means more to some people than to others as well. Some people can actually retain the info from 2 reads, some will never get it after 10.

I have learned so much from just researching this forum, hours a day sometimes, and it never ends. I may take a break from it, but I am always back looking for more/new info.
Old 07-31-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi Guys,
I'm pretty sure I understand the stealth guide, but since there are many options/routes that are possible I am looking for clarity on the specifics for my situation.

mercurial333 presented help in this way, thank you.

Is the suggested route for me...

Pick new name alias - ex: Simon Garfunkel
Get google voice account and use that phone # for ebay/payl accts
Get a pre-paid CC using name alias + any address, other than my real one, in my city
Open new paypal account using name alias
Open new ebay account using name alias and link to paypal & pre-paid CC

... then start listing low dollar items for a few weeks

am I missing anything important, etc?

thx for the help everyone, I do appreciate it!
Old 07-31-2011

Longevity: 90%

also i suggest you do not close your original account, contact ebay every 3 months to see if you can appeal the suspension.....
Old 07-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by affini View Post
Hi Guys,
I'm pretty sure I understand the stealth guide, but since there are many options/routes that are possible I am looking for clarity on the specifics for my situation.

mercurial333 presented help in this way, thank you.

Is the suggested route for me...

Pick new name alias - ex: Simon Garfunkel
Get google voice account and use that phone # for ebay/payl accts
Get a pre-paid CC using name alias + any address, other than my real one, in my city
Open new paypal account using name alias
Open new ebay account using name alias and link to paypal & pre-paid CC

... then start listing low dollar items for a few weeks

am I missing anything important, etc?

thx for the help everyone, I do appreciate it!

Yep thats it, make sure you read the guide a few times and look around the forums for 1-2 days at least.

Link the Google Voice number to your Mobile phone, make sure you answer calls coming from there

Don't forget to add a new real bank account, you will probably want to withdraw that money you make. Paypal can't see the name of the Bank Account Holder when withdrawing.

What I recommend after opening the accounts, is browsing around the website, not just ebay products. Open a few ebay emails, buy some stuff with the 1.95$ you will have left in your Paypal account after you confirm your VCC.

Don't forget to take care of pictures ( put items in a different background, strip metadata, crop ).