A Few Questions After Reading eBayStealth.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default A Few Questions After Reading eBayStealth..

Hi everyone ,

After reading the eBook I have a few questions, though I already knew 99% of the information in the eBook I thought it may still be worth buying just in case, plus the money goes towards a good cause, forums like this are far and few between, trust me, I was the ex-admin of a 20K forum so I know how difficult it is to keep the forum up and running. Also you guys are such a cheery bunch it makes it all worthwhile

Anyway i'll start with the questions..

I've read that savings accounts don't work with PayPal and I even tried a Natwest Saver only for it to fail so i'm pretty sure they don't work but after reading the eBook it states that Barclays Saver works, would it work for verifying and withdrawing?

eBay Stealth stated that documents are not checked for verification like license. etc. After reading the forums it seems otherwise, could somebody please correct this situation. Do they or do they not check the documents completely for verification to see if they are real or completely made up? Also could someone please lead me down the right direction for where I can find them made for me, I don't mind paying. I could do it myself but the UK drivers license has watermarks all over it so I don't see how it could be possible. The watermarks show up when scanned so editing it would be hard as they're all over the license.

I know this question has been asked so many times and i'm sorry for asking again but my situation is a little specialized.. How much can I sell in the first 30 days? Or should I just wait 30 days and then start selling and even then is it safe to sell a lot of items? I will be selling items and posting them via email or eBay inbox which might be a little problem but i've done it before and gotten away with it and just stated electronic item when they've asked for details after going over the £1500 limit. Has this changed or is it still possible? At first I will be selling an item worth around £5-£10. I can sell this many times over in one week, anywhere from 50-100 to begin with, though I do know doing that would flag my account immediately, I think i'd be better of not selling in the first month at all and then slowly increasing my sales from 10-20 in the first week of the second month to 40-50 in the second week and slowly increasing. Though I would prefer to earn around £400 to buy a new smartphone in the first 2-3 weeks of opening the account I don't think this would be a good idea, can someone explain what I should do?

Also I have a way around the item limit on eBay even if they do limit it or to avoid being flagged for selling too many items but then the problem is with PayPal for recieving too much money. How do I avoid being flagged as high risk and is it worth selling £500 - £1000 worth of items a week after the initial 3 months or will they limit the account..?

I rememmber with my old account long before it got limited for High Risk, I was sent a letter to verify my address. Does this still happen or won't they try verifying the address at all?

Also is EntroPay still working? I've read some people saying it is and others saying it isn't so i'm a little confused as to weather it is or not, could someone clarify this please.

Is there anything like Authorize.net for the UK? Or any merchants you would recommend. I did notice that the eBook stated Authorize do credit checks and I have bad credit so a merchant that accepts people with bad credit would be perfect or one that doesn't do credit checks at all

Lastly I read that making my PayPal account a Business account would be a better idea than leaving it as a a personal and considering the fact that I will be receiving lots of payments even though they will be small could be a problem. Would I be better of with a Business PayPal account and will they be doing any further checks due to this?

Thank you for your patience regarding my post and thank you for reading, I look forward to reading your informative replies.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - quite a long post but I will handle what I can.

Savings accounts do work on the large part - ask your bank to make sure they accept direct deposit (other UK folx will contribute later).

No comment on how to operate - lots of posts around - search around - folx' comments will differ and a LOT has to do what you sell (+ my cut if you want info ha)

Lot of recent posts on limits too - these seem to be mainstay right now - ease up and make more accounts is one way I like to deal with this.

Verifying address does happen but I think phone PIN verify is more prevalent.

I don't like Entr op ay because it causes me headaches on North America soil but for UK, again other folx will let you know experiences (search forum also works)

I would recommend CCN ow. They accept pp payments.

No comments of value on the business question due to lack of experience.

All the best.
Old 09-19-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Savings accounts work perfectly if they accept deposits.

Everyone seems to get different or no limits. It is something you will have to learn as you go and test new accounts to find out what works to not get limits.

You wont in most cases avoid getting away with selling high risk items on new accounts. If you do consider yourself lucky.

Many are getting the verify location message. Asking that the landline be answered so you can confirm your location.

I run my new accounts as a personal until I start selling more then switch to business.
Old 09-20-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your replies guys, looking forward to what the UK members have to say as it may apply more to some of the questions and no lol I don't consider myself lucky, I tend to make my own luck so I guess i'll stick with the selling slow for the first 3 months, no matter how hard I don't want to xD
Old 09-24-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Bump, can any UK members please chime in, thanks