MC011?? and more. Dumb Noob, long post! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-25-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default MC011?? and more. Dumb Noob, long post!

Need help unraveling this. I received an MC011 message on 11/14/2011 and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I have several issues but as a newbie, I’m not sure how to proceed This post might be a bit lengthy so I apologize in advance. A little bit of background;

EB account since 05/2008 (17) @100%. Account was inactive for last 12 months. All info is real and is my personal info (address/phone). The PP account is same age and is a verified biz account with my LLC name In 2010, the biz goes belly up so the office closes and bank accounts are closed as well. I leave the LLC info on the PP account and only update the address and email info. I also add a new debt card and personal checking (in my real name). Remember, I have no idea about accounts, privacy, EB limits, PP linking accounts…again, total noobie

Fast forward to 10/2011. So strapped for cash, I got the bright idea to make some holiday green by selling some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items which include several golf clubs and a guitar. I get them listed & sold in about 12 days for a total of about $5400. Needless to say I’m bummed I have to wait “up to 21 days” for my money. The $200 (clubs) go to me right away, $4900 (guitar) is held for 21 days. Another $80 (clubs) is also held for 14 days And last $200 (club) is held for 14 days. I take the 1st cut and reinvest in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ headphones. Once I list the headphones I get the MC011

Here is where my problem begins. 1st clubs all good + feedback left . 2nd guitar cant ship on time, buyer cries opens EB case, I issue refund - feedback left. 3rd clubs buyer cries ⊗⊗⊗⊗ no EB case, I issue refund no feedback left. 4th club buyer cries ⊗⊗⊗⊗ after 20 days, opens PP claim wants full refund and we’ve been going back and forth since then. Problem is I don’t have the funds ($140) to refund him.

Last problem is that my girlfriend has an EB and PP account as well. They were personal accounts with real info. Established around the same as mine. I made the mistake of updating her info (address/removing bank account info on closed account) and paying her outstanding fees with my account. All from same computer, no IP change and around the same time I was listing the **** headphones. Now her PP is all jacked up & they want all types of verification and a new bank account linked. I have no problem doing this because all the info can be full documented. I’ve tried to call EB and they say its an issues with my PP account. I call PP and they say they cant see any issues. I don’t know which end is up any more.

Now I ask you “Enlightened Ones” , knowing my “background” and level of “unstealtfullness”(new word). Will the MC011 lift? What caused it? Should I dump these EB and PP accounts and start (stealth) over? Do you feel the account can be salvaged? How should I go about fixing this “Charlie Foxtrot”? Again, sorry for the length of the post.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Despite the length, your English is clear, so thank you.

Issue here all comes down to what you sold. A nice long list of unlicensed branded items will kill any account. You chose golf clubs and headphones, that is one massive mistake you will be paying for dearly since there is no way in hell you will be able to supply any invoices from legitimate authorized distributors.

Both of those items are aggressively monitored and now you have linked and destroyed two accounts.

You purchased the ste.alth guide so you made the first step in the right direction. The likelihood of ever reinstating two linked accounts who sold i l l e g a l items is pretty much nonexistent.
Old 11-25-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

My aggravation comes from the fact that despite “numerous” calls to EB they have never raised the question or even mentioned ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. They keep ping-ponging me back to PP and telling me the issue I have needs to be resolved with them. Could they be referring to the accounts being linked? If this is the issue, I think I can overcome it. Problem is I don’t want to jump through all the hoops only to still have a tainted EB account because of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

The EB and PP will be treated separately and will have to be reviewed individually, which is part of the reason they will bounce you around. There is no guarantee that both restrictions will be removed. If you get one, in this type of situation, it will more than likely just be that one only.

Again, my personal opinion is that with the level of severity here and the type of rules broken and also linking of accounts, you will be facing permanent suspensions on everything.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

As I attempt to decipher the post (well-written true but a bit long), did you use the same pp to buy your f*ke items from ....China? Or where if not there?
Old 11-25-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Your biggest problem will be explaining to paypal you got phake items and they will just want you to turn in all your documents so they can ban you from there system forever and make sure you never use them again.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
Your biggest problem will be explaining to paypal you got phake items and they will just want you to turn in all your documents so they can ban you from there system forever and make sure you never use them again.
A double crossed sword indeed.

I think despite all this adversity facing you, your first port of call is to try to touch base with one of the parties first, paypal, open a case up from within your paypal account (explain that a direct response to this from them is sought as you have already wasted time 'toing/froing') & they should respond to that.....that way you can be officially told from the horses mouth what the alleged offenses are so far as they are concerned & their resolutions to this & if they seek documents, then it can be used against you as described as above to keep you off the paypal/ebay platform.

Last edited by SUVE; 11-25-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

I think despite all this adversity facing you, your first port of call is to try to touch base...
A nice line - elegant even...SUVE I think you have your signature quote for placement under each of your posts =)
Old 11-25-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Everyone, thanks so much for the info thus far. I really want to salvage these account if I can but I know it’s going to be an uphill battle. As far as the issues regarding the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, neither EB or PP have ever raised the issue or even mentioned anything regarding the “authenticity” of the items I was selling. Should I assume that the MC011 was issued for that reason? Like I said initially, I had so much going on with these accounts I really don’t know where to begin to unravel this mess.

To answer rsot question...No, I did not pay for my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items with the PP account in question. I purchased off of AliExpress and used a debt card. It was the same card used to verify PP but I don’t think there is anyway to see/connect that activity in PP eyes.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
/quote

I think despite all this adversity facing you, your first port of call is to try to touch base...

A nice line - elegant even...SUVE I think you have your signature quote for placement under each of your posts =)
Thank you for your kind observations rsot, Yes the signature thingy, yes I was tinkering about with the edits the other day on my profile & just experimented, thought of putting up an avatar but have not got around to it.

To subprym, message either of paypal or ebay directly about your issue, stand your ground politely, they will be able to tell you exactly where you stand & then extrapolate from there really.
Old 11-25-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I was provided a connect at PP. I am going to take a stab at this and see what happens. I really need to get back on and implement what I’m learning here. What are everyone’s thoughts on purchasing a ready made stealth account to get up & on quick? I will work on my own in the mean time of course.
Old 11-25-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

If your new to stealth you better just make about 10 accounts incase 2 or 3 go down. If you buy 1 and think you will be fine you will be back crying what happened and alot of bs. Im just trying to save you time and madness.