eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/41394-mc011-your-ebay-selling-account-has-been-limited.html)

hackteck 01-07-2012 05:57 PM

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited

i just got this message from ebay.

The email says to upload tracking but every package ive sold has tracking already uploaded to ebay.

i dont understand where this is coming from.

also i dont sell vero only name brand elecronics.

im totally freaked out now im on hold with ebay now

hackteck 01-07-2012 06:07 PM

well i called and now they are saying for me to fax delivery confirmation for EVERY package item.

ive sold i told the women who didnt speak very good english ive sold alot of items.
how many am i supposed to send she says as many as i can.

i dont understand any of this

GreenBean 01-07-2012 06:10 PM

Suspected this might happen in the USA.....

OK, have any of your buyers left you feedback for any of these delivered items?

If so, fax that info and tell them the items are received etc.

Are you able to do that OK, hackteck? :pop2:

hackteck 01-07-2012 06:13 PM

yes i am able to do that i havent got 1 complaint from any buyer saying they havent gotten their items

hackteck 01-07-2012 06:14 PM

and yes almost alll of them have left me positive feedback who got their items i usually email them a day after they received it and ask them to leave feedback etc so most all of them have left me positive

GreenBean 01-07-2012 06:31 PM

Then that really should work in your favor.

hackteck 01-07-2012 06:32 PM

yea thats why i dont understand why they are doing this it might be because i have been selling alot of items since i got limit raised to 7500 maybe thats it

GreenBean 01-07-2012 07:02 PM

Yep, could be they are confirming your selling is going OK.

This code is generic. Like, ebay say whatever they want when they issue it. :juggle:

hackteck 01-07-2012 07:03 PM

well my account isnt suspended i can still login i just cant sell i just pieced together about 30 tracking receipts from post office and ups going to get them ready to fax now then reply to the email

hackteck 01-07-2012 07:07 PM

how should i respond to the message they sent me?

unkown5454 01-07-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackteck (Post 302177)
also i dont sell vero only name brand elecronics.

Sounds like you have no clue what V e R O is...because name brand electronics is V e R O. Please educate yourself.

hackteck 01-07-2012 09:01 PM

OK then i dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items only name brand electronics is that better? lol i know your trying to help but your comment came off as very rude

seanws30 01-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 302226)
Sounds like you have no clue what V e R O is...because name brand electronics is V e R O. Please educate yourself.

by this logic everything under the sun would be considered vero.

brand name electronics, for example a samsung tv using your logic would be vero because it is brand name. which means if i own a samsung tv and i no longer have a need for said tv and want to get rid of it on ebay, i cant because as you said it is brand name electronics which is vero.

i dont think you understand the vero concept so i am putting ebay's description on here for you: The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program allows intellectual property rights owners to ask eBay to remove certain listings that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright, and/or other legal rights.

For example, a rights owner may ask eBay to remove an item being sold that uses the rights owner's trademark (such as a logo on a designer purse) if the item is not an authentic product of the rights owner. This program helps protect eBay members from buying or selling items that may be counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized under state and/or federal law.

so if the OP is selling magnavox dvd players for example he would be ok in my opinion as long as the dvd player was authentic and not some crappy chinese dvd player with the magnavox name glued on it.

where people get into trouble with vero is when they buy "coach" purses from china which are obviously not coach purses but to the untrained eye are so similar you might never know the difference.

companies like buy.com have ebay stores and are selling brand name electronics. you cant tell me that they are violating vero because of this.

yotano211 01-07-2012 09:40 PM

To the OP, I would just call again and get another ebay person(agent) on the phone to help you out. Hopefully the new one will be less drunk on the job then the next one.

Be sure to tell the new agent the truth about the last one not being so understanding of their job duties, or tell them they sell of alcohol. A good laugh will always brighten up any ebay agent.

unkown5454 01-07-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanws30 (Post 302228)
by this logic everything under the sun would be considered vero.

brand name electronics, for example a samsung tv using your logic would be vero because it is brand name. which means if i own a samsung tv and i no longer have a need for said tv and want to get rid of it on ebay, i cant because as you said it is brand name electronics which is vero.

i dont think you understand the vero concept so i am putting ebay's description on here for you: The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program allows intellectual property rights owners to ask eBay to remove certain listings that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright, and/or other legal rights.

For example, a rights owner may ask eBay to remove an item being sold that uses the rights owner's trademark (such as a logo on a designer purse) if the item is not an authentic product of the rights owner. This program helps protect eBay members from buying or selling items that may be counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized under state and/or federal law.

so if the OP is selling magnavox dvd players for example he would be ok in my opinion as long as the dvd player was authentic and not some crappy chinese dvd player with the magnavox name glued on it.

where people get into trouble with vero is when they buy "coach" purses from china which are obviously not coach purses but to the untrained eye are so similar you might never know the difference.

companies like buy.com have ebay stores and are selling brand name electronics. you cant tell me that they are violating vero because of this.

In which case EB, PP, AZ, etc ask for proof that such items are authentic OR that you are authorized/licensed to even sell them. ANYTHING that has a brand name is trademarked and owned by someone. If you are not authorized and that owner is aggressive in defending their product, you get slammed. It goes well beyond a matter of authenticity as well.

Buy.com is not some random idiot in their basement trafficking half as*ed illicit products. Horrible example.

Again, you all need to really learn what V e R O entails. I won't waste all day educating you when you come here crying about losing accounts.

hackteck 01-08-2012 09:07 AM

I GOT MY ACCOUNT LIMIT LIFTED@!!@:amen::clap: LOL i got an email this morning telling me to call i called they verified some information then told me because of the item not received case someone opened against me they needed tracking showing people received their items even though i refunded that person i dunno what sense that made, put me on hold for a few minutes then lifted the limit im so happy i thought the account was dead and this isnt a stealth account either so i was extremely nervous

mercurial333 01-09-2012 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackteck (Post 302227)
OK then i dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items only name brand electronics is that better? lol i know your trying to help but your comment came off as very rude

Gotta learn to ignore them trolls.

Gratz on getting the account back running.

rsot 01-09-2012 11:55 AM

Congratz hackteck.