ebay selling limit reduced - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-18-2012

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 71%
Question ebay selling limit reduced

hi guys
i have an old ebay account linked with a premier paypal account but my ebay account was restricted 2 months and i got that message

Dear _________

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID _________ is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person.

Because the other account is restricted or otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards, we've changed the amount you can list on eBay.

You can now sell up to 10 items or up to £650.00 per month, whichever comes first. After 90 days, we'll reassess your account and may increase your limits based on your selling performance. Similiar to how credit card limits work, these allowance will increase over time as sellers show that they can handle the increased sales volume. You can also increase your limits sooner by resolving any open issues with the associated account. We've already sent instructions for resolving these issues to the email address registered to that account.

actually i dont want to lose this account as it was my first account and paypal linked to this account is also very strong. now i want to ask that can i get unlimited selling limit on this account? because i am running this account as well and selling 10 items per months and it has more than 70+ feedbacks now. what you people suggest that i keep working on this account or its just waste of time to work on it? and how long would it take to get unlimited selling limit on this account? how can i resolve them issues?
thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-18-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

you have to sort out the account with issues first and then spend a couple of months selling only 10 items per month before they will consider increasing your limit. You've linked 2 accounts you set up seperately.

If I were you I'd go stealth, but also that would be pointless if you were to carry on making the same mistakes you've made here. Why are there issues on your first account that you havent resolved?
Old 01-18-2012
Threadstarter  

i dont know about any issues. now i have 3 stealth accounts and they working very well. but i also dont want to close this account because in future i want to use only 1 account for selling. can i get more selling limit on this account or not? as if i will close this account then paypal account + my bank account will be wasted as well. its a 100% genuine account and i can provide all information to ebay they require.
what shall i do?
thanks
Old 01-18-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Aleen what do you mean you dont know about any issues? From what you said in your first post Paypal have written to you to say, and I quote:

"Dear _________

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID _________ is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person.... You can also increase your limits sooner by resolving any open issues with the associated account. We've already sent instructions for resolving these issues to the email address registered to that account...."

So you've clearly got accounts which have been linked and in one of these accounts there are some issues which need resolving before they will let you increase your selling limits.

When you say you have 3 stealth accounts are these the accounts that have had this selling restriction and that are linked? If you are wanting to keep this account as you say for the future then you cant just ignore the issues with the linked accounts for the simple reason they are linked, so ebay know they are also your accounts. You're selling limits will never increase until you sort it out.

If you arent prepared to sort out these problems then yes you will have to abandon the account along with the paypal account and associated bank account. But if you'd read the eBay Stealth manual then you'd know all this as its pretty fundamental stuff.

What do you mean its a 100% 'genuine' account? Do you mean its in your real name? Even so you'd still need to sort out the problems with the accounts linked to it before anything will improve.

If you have 3 stealth accounts that work well and arent linked to these accounts with the problems what are you worried about? Just use those accounts from now on.
Old 01-19-2012
Threadstarter  

hey there
that was a stealth account and i dont remember its password or anything now. and it eventually linked cause of cookies. is there any way out that i get unlimited selling allowance on this account. all information is 100% real and on my name in this so it is easy for me to prove. but ebay never asked me for any document. :(
Old 01-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,939 Times in 8,230 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote i dont remember its password or anything now

Sounds odd - clarify.
Old 01-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 74%

I think I know what you are trying to say here, bear with me.ick:

Quote:
is there any way out that i get unlimited selling allowance on this account.How long would it take to get unlimited selling limit on this account? how can i resolve them issues? what shall i do?
-->
After 90 days, we'll reassess your account & may increase your limits based on your selling performance.
<--
Quote:
hey there,that was a stealth account and i dont remember its password or anything now.
-->
You can also increase your limits sooner by resolving any open issues with the associated account.
<--
You can contact PP/EB via your current LIMITED EB/PP SELLER A/C & explain that you no longer have access to your (stealth) EB A/C.This might be one way to get your 'REAL' accounts limited lifted.

Failing that, keep the current 'REAL' limited EB/PP A/C in good standing & AFTER 90 days the limits on it will be reviewed by EB/PP.This seems to be the best strategy for you for the moment.

It would appear that the answers to your questions were ALREADY apparent from EB/PP communications at the top of your original post, no ??