Plan Almost in Motion!!! Any final tips? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-17-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Plan Almost in Motion!!! Any final tips?

Hello everyone, going to launch my new and first stealth account tomorrow. Ive:
  • Deleted cookies and flash cookies
  • Created a new User account on my commuter
  • Got a New IP address
  • Got a relatives Details, name, DOB, Bank account, card
  • Got a new address at a relatives
  • Made a spread sheet to record all my new details and keep a log of IP addresses
  • Created a new Gmail account and turned images off
  • cleaned my computer with CCleaner program

All the products im going to be selling are new and are a completly different type compared to what i was selling previously on my banned account.
My current plan is to take it slow for a week not doing anything apart from buying 1 ebook. Then im planning on listing 2 house hold items. The week after that im going to list 5 of my stock. Then the week after that i am going to apply to upgrade to a buisness account. From there im going to increase my selling to 10 a week of the same particular item, and then increase gradually by 5 items per week from there till im selling 95 per week. From there im going open a new account and start the whole process over again.

Any flaws in my plan? Please let me know!! Wish me luck!!

All your advice is greatly appreicated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

So despite our recommendation to NOT use the relatives info here we are faced with your plaans of going right ahead and doing that.

Then you ask again for advise if this is a good idea?

<----- deadhorse which means bad idea.

Listing plan <---- which means bad idea.
paypal will bite you HARD
One ebook as a purchase It 'looks like feedback manipulation. Spe a few quid to buy a item. One .90p ebook makes you look silly.

Sorry, I try to avoid enabling users to fail
Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Listen to GB she trying to help you!

Opinion seems to be divided on use of relatives info - but my view is if you dont need to use it then why would you use it?
Old 02-17-2012

Longevity: 79%

I have a relative eBay account and i'm actually starting to regret it, i too am making a fresh account soon again and no relatives shall be involved.

Sounds like your doing the same as i done few months ago, you got your relatives details dob address etc etc, but it's not too late to change your plans.

Go for a name variation or business name!!
Old 02-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Cool ok thanks for the advice, i wasnt not listening or valueing your idears, some people said its a good idear, and the ebook also said that a relatives details is good.

But im going to look into makin an account not in a relatives name.
If i was too:

Use a name variation, different DOB, new bank account and pre paid card.
Then get a private mail box for address.

Would this be a better plan.

Can i ask why you regret using a relatives details and also why using a relatives details is such a bad idear? They are fully in agreement with it and know a few items might arive at there address.

Thanks people, just trying to learn, dont wana piss u off.
All advice is valued and appreciated
Old 02-17-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by king123 View Post
Cool ok thanks for the advice, i wasnt not listening or valueing your idears, some people said its a good idear, and the ebook also said that a relatives details is good.

But im going to look into makin an account not in a relatives name.
If i was too:

Use a name variation, different DOB, new bank account and pre paid card.
Then get a private mail box for address.

Would this be a better plan.

Can i ask why you regret using a relatives details and also why using a relatives details is such a bad idear? They are fully in agreement with it and know a few items might arive at there address.

Thanks people, just trying to learn, dont wana piss u off.

Probably because its somewhat easy to get accounts suspended without doing anything wrong, therefore ruining the relatives name on eBay.
Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Cool ok thanks for the advice, i wasnt not listening or valueing your idears, some people said its a good idea, and the ebook also said that a relatives details is good.

Thanks people, just trying to learn, dont wana piss you off.
99% sure it got said the book was written some time back.

Certainly it appeared a reasonable idea to use relatives info. This has turned out to not be the case.

I guess we older users are trying to cover your back about making an error.

Straight from the horses' mouth. I used a relative's info with their FULL blessing, approval etc. This was Dec 2007.

Got the account really flying. They turned around and said they wanted to use ebay & had changed their mind. My hard work was for ZILTCH.
Old 02-17-2012
Threadstarter  

yea i hear what your saying definatly complicates things. At the moment ive got the idear to make 2 accounts with completly different user account and ip's, one relative one with totaly new stuff.

Im going to put alot of time into researching the ins and outs of registering a new bank account and pre paid card in the correct ways as this is the bit im still a little unsure about when using a name variation.

Any pervious posts on this would be great, and also previous posts on how to get a stealth account with name variation unlimited with paypal if asked to provide details would also be great.

Thanks people, taking all the info on board. Im guna leave it a little longer and do my research a bit more as it still appears im unclear on alot of things.

Thanks again.
Old 02-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by planes View Post
Probably because its somewhat easy to get accounts suspended without doing anything wrong, therefore ruining the relatives name on eBay.
How comes? Thanks for the info, appreciate it.
Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Hello everyone, going to launch my new and first stealth account tomorrow. Ive:
  • Deleted cookies and flash cookies
  • Created a new User account on my commuter
  • Got a New IP address
  • Got a relatives Details, name, DOB, Bank account, card
  • Got a new address at a relatives
  • Made a spread sheet to record all my new details and keep a log of IP addresses
  • Created a new Gmail account and turned images off
  • cleaned my computer with CCleaner program

All the products im going to be selling are new and are a completly different type compared to what i was selling previously on my banned account.
My current plan is to take it slow for a week not doing anything apart from buying 1 ebook. Then im planning on listing 2 house hold items. The week after that im going to list 5 of my stock. Then the week after that i am going to apply to upgrade to a buisness account. From there im going to increase my selling to 10 a week of the same particular item, and then increase gradually by 5 items per week from there till im selling 95 per week. From there im going open a new account and start the whole process over again.

Any flaws in my plan? Please let me know!! Wish me luck!!

All your advice is greatly appreicated.

FORGET Relatives Info COMPLETELY,,,,,get completely FRESH info where NOTHING is even remotly connected to you directly or in directly

---Once the account is active,,Buy, But, Buy, NOT Stupid Ebooks, But socks, ties, belts, coffee, braclets, anything and everything that you would buy for yourself normally,,,Careful how you fund your Paypal account

Get AT LEAST 10 Positive feedback from buying things over the first MONTH you have the account NOT Week,,,

Then by your SECOND MONTH list your household items,,,

THEN by your THIRD Month you can list 5 or so of your regular inventory,,,

Now that is the BEGINNINGS of a Plan

Good Luck
GreenBean (02-18-2012), ovidiu (02-17-2012)
Old 02-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks alot man, im guna take your advice. like your quote says, research research, research! Im guna have to get alot in tomorrow as i now need to clarrify... Is a private mail address a good idear definatly, its the best i found so far............... The Do's and Don'ts when registering my paypal with a bank account and pre paid card.......... And also what do i do if i get limmited by paypal and have to provide infromation.

Any help on these questions would be great or a link to a forum post.

Apreciate all your time and knowlege. This means a big deal to me. I realy need my buisness up and running again, this was my only source of income.
Old 02-18-2012

Longevity: 82%

Don't get your hopes up when you first start and persevere.

(edit: Ah yes and as slapped suggests RESEARCH that is definitely one if not the most important things to do...the amount of research you can do is endless, the more you know, the better you do...)

-Albert Einstein
Old 02-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

The relative idea comes up a lot because it is in stealth guide... Maybe a removal in next edition would be good idea.

I would say you are getting your ducks in a row and asking lots of questions.

It just seems like a bit fast... But I do it slow and dont even dream of selling first 3 months. Then the following 3 months its strictly used items. Then mix it up a bit. Everyone has a unique system and formula. Some people list really fast...Burn and turn until one sticks. Its all up to you... Keep making accounts. Chances are some will turn out for the long stretch!

Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (02-18-2012)
Old 02-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks alot, yea i got alot to learn, been researching for the last 3 or 4 hours tho and have got alot clearer on how to make a stealth account without a relative and how to get it unlimited in the future if it happens. This is defnatly an option that will be much more practical in the long term. Plus i could make multiple accounts and access the money without having to use someone elses card.

Your seasoned advice is greatly apreciated!!! And has changed he plan haha.
Im now going to go another rout. Research intensly for another cupple of days, and then begin my first name altered paypal.

Question with the name... Is slightly altering the spelling of a first name good enough, like it says in the ebook, and also will i have problems reciving payments from this name into my bank account, it willl have the same surname.

Thanks again, hopefully my business will be back running soon.