Thinking of buying EB& PP accounts Need Advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Question Thinking of buying EB& PP accounts Need Advice

Alright, I've been searching these forums for a week or so and just wondering a couple things.

I was suspended on Paypal and ebay

Now I'm thinking of buying 2 new accts on ebay and PP I have three bank accts and can open two more in the same banks.

I'm going to sell VERO(I know I know) Only to get a kick off on to my feet again. As I lost a lot of money bc of chargebacks and stupid PP not returning the item back to me then still issuing a refund.

At Any rate...
I am not quite sure where my boundries are with stealth accounts and how far to push them but I will learn quickly.

My question is...... Changing addresses and phone # ect. on these accounts....
Wont this throw up red flags?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

My advice is dont sell vEro.

That's my advice.
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 82%

This is why it's so much better to just make your own...I don't wanna rain on account sellers parades I'm sure they do a great job but, there's so many things to change and it costs a helluva lot more. I mean making one is so simple and cheap anyways. I would however buy an aged account, those would be worth their weight in gold.

If you plan to sell VeRO starting totally fresh, it's going to take time lots of it. I'm thinking 6mo to a year before that account is in decent not even full gear, unless you wanna do the turn and burn method which is unlikely considering you're buying accounts. It's like taking care of a very delicate plant, a couple small or one wrong move can ruin everything.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 78%

If you are new to this.... i suggest you stay away from ver0. Don't jump into the deep end if you don't know how to swim.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

I agree, dont do VERO. You would be asking for it again. Learn from your mistakes.
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 87%

Am gona tell you something i only sell VERO and its tuff man, i guess many people here dont have much experience with vero but its not that hard. I wait about 15days for the ebay to rip then later you start slow, YOU DONT LIST A VERO AUCTION as your first auction EVER!!! then after your dummy auction list your vero item ONLY 1.Though many vero items are impossible to sell some are still possible to do.
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 73%

Remember! There are no shortcuts! Just because you buy accouints ready to go, do everything gradually anyway, no sudden spikes in selling, no sudden info changes, no sudden anything. Easy to forget, when the account is ready to go right out of the box.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wow thanks for the replies everyone!!

@ LoopHole Not really new at selling Vero, just new to stealth accts.

As for selling Vero... My suspended account got suspended because of phones. Not the Vero Item i am going to be selling.

Anyway, I was selling DVD boxsets and My suspended account I sold 39 of these.

What I did exactly was I had this account for 4 months and didn't do anything with it other than search this Vero item. So its 4 mo. old and I found where to buy product so I just went for it spent my 260 usd and got ten boxsets. WOO HOO I now have $820 after just literally selling all ten at once when I now know it would of been smarter to sell 6 or just not all of them at once. So now its time to withdraw to buy more. When the transfer went through for the FULL 820 and left about .50 cents in PP lol.

I bought 20 boxsets as I'm getting greedy and listed another 8 instead of 10 and they sold. I'm packing them up and on my way to USPS to ship and I get that dreaded call from PP asking me to send in invoices and congradulating me on how "well" I was doing lol I sent them in invoices from Hong Kong and they didnt say anything after that so I listed another 8 and they sold..... No Problem!

So I go to list the last few and about an hour later got the listing deleted due to VERO... Needless to say after reading the eBay Stealth I said **** it and sold some more haha and no problems.

Why would it be a bad thing to sell right off the bat? Like I did with this account?

I'm looking to buy a few accounts just because they are mature and at the same time I'm building my own accounts that will be 3-4 months when I NEED them and with those be weary and smart to make them last.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

NOTE: I'm selling VERO only to get cash to do things legit as soon as I find a good profit product.
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Cue the return of rusti whe he gets suspended/limited.

If you do not want to BOTHER listening, then trot off and hurt more accounts

Plan is flawed.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

OK... I'm all ears

Lets hear some product ideas then.

VERO doesn't mean automatic limit/suspension only if that account was recklessly used.
I know how to use and not abuse. I would love to hear some product ideas though
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusti View Post
NOTE: I'm selling VERO only to get cash to do things legit as soon as I find a good profit product.
Oh I've heard this one before, the hard part is once you get used to the profits, you won't want to go legit. Going from up to 1000% profit to 20% is no joke. Legit eB sellers work hard VERY hard to get those sales and make a profit. In this economy for sure too. I'm not talking like a normal 9-5, sellers work sometimes 12+ hours a day some do everyday.

I suggest if you have the choice right now, to start legit take it. Even if it's gonna be hard in the end it's worth it. For you I'm afraid it's too late for that option though.

Selling VeRO isn't a walk in the park either the problem with this street is you constantly have to worry about getting suspended, shipments seizing, buyers realizing, providing invoices, the list goes on. Research and a well thought out strategy is key.

-Albert Einstein
Old 03-09-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I'm not looking to sell Vero and have to findnew bank ect

The whole reason I want to risk selling these is only to go legit ...I think it is worth it.
As far as a lot of work... yeah I'm ready just need money all I have is time that I want to use efficiently ..