Documents sent to PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Documents sent to PP

Anyone else in the UK having documents taking ages to be looked at ?

Been 4 days now for me and seems a long time..

Also, uploaded documents for another account where the arrow is supposed to go orange for 'In progress' it has stayed blue which represents 'to do'..

Anyone had experience with why that is, thats the third time Ive uploaded them to make sure they are on there and they are.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post

Also, uploaded documents for another account where the arrow is supposed to go orange for 'In progress' it has stayed blue which represents 'to do'..

Anyone had experience with why that is, thats the third time Ive uploaded them to make sure they are on there and they are.
Loads of info in the subscribers section on this.
Old 03-15-2012

Longevity: 70%

Hi Hdavey..I uploaded last Thursday PM by Sat PM i was getting a bit cheesed off so i phoned them to see if they had them and Monday AM they were done and limits lifted, so if you wanted i guess maybe asking them to see if they have got them wouldn't be a bad idea...even the kind lady at PP noticed my DOB didn't match my Docs and offered to change it for me hope this helps..
Quote:

Old 03-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Yes they are getting longer & longer
Old 03-17-2012

Longevity: 70%

There is a recurrent theme with users on this forum and that is they are too impatient.

I'd give it at least a full 7 business days before I even tried to call and ask what is happening. Any sign of impatience could be perceived as a sign of dishonesty.
Give it some more time.

For the account with the arrow that remained blue, I WOULD call now because you have a valid reason to do so other than "check on the progress." Just be polite and cordial and say you simply wanted to make sure it wasnt a technical glitch.
Old 03-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Still is blue. Can you email paypal regarding issues...?
Old 03-18-2012

Longevity: 74%

it took nearly 1 months for me,but in the end the limits was lifted.so its worth the wait.
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Good stuff on the patience.
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Good stuff on the patience.
Its a virtue that many on here should adopt.

Way too many people in a hurry to push e/b and p/p into action.

I know this is specifically about ID for p/p but generally what do you think that those sort of actions make them think about why you are so desperate. I could see the point if these were all registered as proper business accounts but I bet they're not. I bet 99% of them are "private seller" accounts.

And of course every "private seller" account needs a limit of 300+ items a month. Yeah right!

STAY UNDER THE RADAR - MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS

Last edited by NoneOther; 03-18-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-18-2012
Threadstarter  

NoneOther - Very good point.

I think in future I will be making business PP's etc as half the reason they probably limit people is the fact they are private sellers trying to make a quick buck, avoidance of tax and god knows what else. They don't want you.

Great post.
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
NoneOther - Very good point. They don't want you.
I've said it all along.

If your a business then raising limits to their mind makes sense but not if your a private seller.

TBH I have to agree with them. It's the 'hobby' sellers that create most of the problems we all end up taking the fall out for.
Old 03-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Exactly, if your a hobby seller you wouldnt be taking more than £1900 in a year. However, raising the limits after 1 month because you have taken too much money is just red flags surely
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Exactly, if your a hobby seller you wouldnt be taking more than £1900 in a year. However, raising the limits after 1 month because you have taken too much money is just red flags surely
Agreed but many genuine private sellers can turnover more than £1900 a year but they wouldn't be asking to have that lifted right away in the majority of instances nor would the be asking e/b to push their selling limits up to over 200 a month within a couple of weeks/months of starting.

That's what businesses do.

The quicker the penny drops for most on here the easier theirs and our lives will be.
Old 03-18-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Not in the UK but I have had one take more then 7 days.
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
Agreed but many genuine private sellers can turnover more than £1900 a year but they wouldn't be asking to have that lifted right away in the majority of instances nor would the be asking e/b to push their selling limits up to over 200 a month within a couple of weeks/months of starting.

That's what businesses do.

The quicker the penny drops for most on here the easier theirs and our lives will be.
If you look at what paypal suggests you get a head start
2nd time I have posted this.... paypal co.uk

What is the Annual Receiving Limit?
Question :
Answer :
To comply with EU anti-money laundering and ‘Know Your Customer’ regulations, we’re required to collect and verify information from our customers. We must do this before our customers receive £1,900 into their PayPal account (in total) within a year of receiving their first payment.

To ensure there is no disruption to you or your business, we’ll notify you of this requirement when you receive £1,650 (in total) into your PayPal account.

If you expect to receive funds in excess of £1,650, you can deal with this requirement as soon as you open your account. We recommend taking this proactive approach to save any possible disruption in the future.

To do so, just follow these steps:
1.Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2.Click 'Lift your account limits' in the To Do list on your Account Overview page or click the 'View Limits' link if the first is not displayed.
3.Check the box for Receiving Limit per year and click 'Lift Limits'.
4.Follow the online instructions.

If you receive £1,650 into your PayPal account before completing these steps, an open issue will be displayed in your account’s Resolution Centre. From the date of notification you'll have 135 days to complete a number of requested steps to satisfy these regulations.

If you receive £1,900 into your PayPal account before completing the above steps, your timeframe for resolution will be reduced to 45 days in keeping with the increased urgency of the request. If you don't complete the requested steps within the 45 days, your PayPal account's functionality will become limited and you'll no longer be able to receive payments.

If your account becomes limited, the steps to remove the limitation will be shown in your Resolution Centre. To resolve the limitation, visit your account’s Resolution Centre and complete the required steps.

Once all steps have been completed we'll review your account and contact you as soon as possible.
SUVE (03-18-2012)