Starting After Being suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-18-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Starting After Being suspended

Hi Guys,
I go by the name of Lilith, I live in the USA, and this is my story. I was a active ebay seller, making 1k-2k per month. Well one day, My nephew gives me a call asking to buy him some tickets for this event and he needed them quick i went to the website to find out they didnt accept paypal and didnt know if he had time for the money to reach my bank then buy them because they were going quick so i looked on ebay. Found them and bought them i sent it to his address which is where i messed up.

to my knowledge i didnt know he had a limited eBay so three days later i get a email saying my ebay had been permanently suspended. :( I call in asking what it is about and they told me that i had shipped to a address they have for a banned account. I then told them the exact story above, and to my shock they said there is nothing they could do about it, I even volunteered to send in proof of address, id, everything but they still refused me. So i found this site bought the book read over it and now im wondering if i buy a verified Ebay is there anyway i can use my current PayPal for it because that is completely verified.

Also Im not sure if i list high "risk" items i am a reseller for a Warehouse that sells Mainly Amazon Kindle's [Fires. DX's. ETC.] If anyone has any idea this would be a great help i have no problem buying the ebay account ^_^.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2012

Longevity: 79%

Sorry to hear you story Lilith - you shouldn't use your old PayPal to link to any account new or old.

Before buying an account make sure you know what your doing when it comes to user account, cookies, bank cards theres alot to learn perhaps read up on the forum and ask questions which are bugging you before proceeding to buy and an e/b account let alone attempting to use it.

You will need a new paypal too with stealth details.

You can not sell them high risk items so early - build a selling history first with other cheaper items, buy things, browse - the aim here it make yourself look like your a new person to e/b! so you need to start thinking like one.

Establishing your account will be your goal and only then you can start dealing with high risk items.

Firstly get reading up on the forum - search button on the right side - theres plenty more valuable info the forum some of which you don't get with the guide.
Old 04-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. In your shoes, I would NOT use the old pp to link with a new eb since all the old info is suspended. You could use pp for other transactions but it is important to start new. Yes it does suck but has to be done to be safe.

As Thankful said, you need to build your account. I would also spread sales to build few accounts.

All the best.
Old 04-18-2012

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Hi Guys,
I go by the name of Lilith, I live in the USA, and this is my story. I was a active ebay seller, making 1k-2k per month. Well one day, My nephew gives me a call asking to buy him some tickets for this event and he needed them quick i went to the website to find out they didnt accept paypal and didnt know if he had time for the money to reach my bank then buy them because they were going quick so i looked on ebay. Found them and bought them i sent it to his address which is where i messed up.

to my knowledge i didnt know he had a limited eBay so three days later i get a email saying my ebay had been permanently suspended. :( I call in asking what it is about and they told me that i had shipped to a address they have for a banned account. I then told them the exact story above, and to my shock they said there is nothing they could do about it, I even volunteered to send in proof of address, id, everything but they still refused me. So i found this site bought the book read over it and now im wondering if i buy a verified Ebay is there anyway i can use my current PayPal for it because that is completely verified.

Also Im not sure if i list high "risk" items i am a reseller for a Warehouse that sells Mainly Amazon Kindle's [Fires. DX's. ETC.] If anyone has any idea this would be a great help i have no problem buying the ebay account ^_^.
It doesn't sound like you tried hard enough to get your account back. If this is a legit account that you are selling legit items from, then you should fight for it. Don't just let one ignorant eBay rep tell you that there is nothing they can do...call 10, 20, 30 times until you are damn sure that the account is gone.

You may have the best luck in the Utah call center as opposed to the others. Every rep you speak to will tell you something different. Certain reps have the access or supervisor that can help you out if you reach out to them the right way. Use slight variations of your story and you will see which one gets you further and the best responses.

A legit account is a gold mine in comparison to stealth as long as you can keep it alive.

Last edited by nebuspp; 04-18-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2012

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebuspp View Post
It doesn't sound like you tried hard enough to get your account back. If this is a legit account that you are selling legit items from, then you should fight for it. Don't just let one ignorant eBay rep tell you that there is nothing they can do...call 10, 20, 30 times until you are damn sure that the account is gone.

You may have the best luck in the Utah call center as opposed to the others. Every rep you speak to will tell you something different. Certain reps have the access or supervisor that can help you out if you reach out to them the right way. Use slight variations of your story and you will see which one gets you further and the best responses.

A legit account is a gold mine in comparison to stealth as long as you can keep it alive.
Nebu is 1000000% correct. Do NOT let this BS fly. Get on the phone with ANYONE YOU CAN as soon as possible. If they tell you to go F yourself, then hang up and try again...and again... and again... until you get "THE" eB rep that will help you solve your problem like a normal human being and not like a worker-bee drone.

Those of us who are here for a reason know who we are, but there are those of us who know where are here for an unjust reason, and we will forever hate eB for that. Do NOT let this horse-puckey fly. Call them again and again to protect your name and threaten lawsuit and brimstone if you need to get your account reinstated.

There is nothing as untouchable as being legit. Do not let this opportunity slip through your fingers.