Just got my hands on my buddies 10+ year old account... now what? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowakeskater View Post
How the **** do you guys say to do one thing and then go completely against it? You say don't change information, and now you say change it?

I want to hear from people who actually know what to do.

I'm ignoring all the "somethings not right if he still uses the PP" thats just stupid here-say talk. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS EB ACCOUNT. its not like a bank account. he just got pissed at ebay fees and stopped using ebay. its been almost two years.
There is more to this EB/PP than meets the eye here. I sense you know more than you are saying about this PP A/C.

Last edited by SUVE; 06-06-2012 at 01:37 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
When you spend 4 years on this board and have thousands of post then you can demand and yell.

Until then, learn for yourself. Or do you have the skills to do so.

If you had taken the time you would have learned that once you use the account for a while and doing well then you can change some info, until then and if the account has not been used it will draw flags.

But, since you are so stupid and dont want advice from anyone here then go ruin an account and screw your buddy over.

When he loses his account and needs it later because you are too stupid to take sound advise dont come back whining.

Cannot believe you calling us stupid when you seem to be dumb as a rock yourself or want us to hand feed you so when you screw up and come back and blame us for your stupidity.

Hope your buddy knows that if you screw up he could get his credit killed by a fool who is too lazy to make an account themselves.

** No sense in helping this idiot if he is going to call us out on everything.

Guess you are now on ignore or ignoranus I should say.

Have a nice day and I hope you dont get another bit of help from here because no one wants to help someone and then get called on the advice given.
Im sorry I have annoyed you. I didn't mean to come across like that.

I did not say I didn't want advice from here, I pointed out how I'm getting misinformation. I did not mean to insult anyone, but I did need to get the point across since it took 3 times saying pretty much the same thing; that there is no mumbo-jumbo going on with either accounts oh his (I know you're not a fan of repeating yourself either).

You have to agree that wondering why this guy handed this EB account over without his PP is a needless question. He uses his PP occasionally. That is that. I don't want to abuse the privileges he had been so nice to give. I need to know how to continue without his PP.

I am definitely new here, and I have 10 stealth accounts brewing. I'm hoping for the best. I am no means a know-it-all and don't want to rub anyone the wrong way, especially since I am new here.

Im not a forum newb so maybe thats why things got out of hand. I apologize.
Old 06-06-2012

Longevity: 76%

OK - no sweat
Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

You have to agree that wondering why this guy handed this EB account over without his PP is a needless question. He uses his PP occasionally. That is that. I don't want to abuse the privileges he had been so nice to give. I need to know how to continue without his PP.

. I apologize.
NO question pertaining to the patency of a ebay account is needless.

Sorry taking that angle could mean your being give wrong advice.

I withdraw from giving you advice because my gut feeling is you may face hard times & problems.
I do repeat this is appearing more to look less like the golden goose you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (06-06-2012), SUVE (06-07-2012)
Old 06-06-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

I think changing the address down the line, say after 5-10k of sales, then making an LLC will prove to be most effective.

I have two other accounts (not mine) with 100/5k limits. 2011 i sold 30k. in march this year I sold 30k...

stealthing is a complete game of strategy
Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I think changing the address down the line, say after 5-10k of sales, then making an LLC will prove to be most effective.

I have two other accounts (not mine) with 100/5k limits. 2011 i sold 30k. in march this year I sold 30k...

stealthing is a complete game of strategy
Do these two other EB A/C also have an unattached PP A/C like this A/C described above or come without PP A/C ???
Old 06-06-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:

I did not say I didn't want advice from here, I pointed out how I'm getting misinformation. I did not mean to insult anyone, but I did need to get the point across since it took 3 times saying pretty much the same thing; that there is no mumbo-jumbo going on with either accounts oh his (I know you're not a fan of repeating yourself either).

I am definitely new here, and I have 10 stealth accounts brewing. I'm hoping for the best. I am no means a know-it-all and don't want to rub anyone the wrong way, especially since I am new here.

Im not a forum newb so maybe thats why things got out of hand. I apologize.

In one ear and out the other. Calling someone stupid is not only rude but wrong especially when many of us spend "our" time helping a lot of other people new or old.
Old 06-06-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
Do these two other EB A/C also have an unattached PP A/C like this A/C described above or come without PP A/C ???
one of both. both are still ticking, although the one that has a different paypal is the first that I attempted this stealth thing on, without knowing about this site or how to really be stealth... so it may have some linking due to cookies... which would mean ebay is just letting me continue, just to watch and learn from me.

As soon as I discovered this site, I made immediate actions to make it truly stealth, which just involved me setting up a new user account on my mac, and to STOP using proxy servers. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage, but I'm prepared for the consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
In one ear and out the other. Calling someone stupid is not only rude but wrong especially when many of us spend "our" time helping a lot of other people new or old.
I know it, and I'm sorry sandy, I did NOT mean to call you stupid. I should have left that word out completely, even though at the time, I thought it was an isolated incident. I say a lot of stupid things. Am I stupid? well, don't answer that I know you have vast wisdom that I wish to learn from. Please please please accept my apology for being a young and arrogant ass.
Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

You have three long standing EB A/C without PP A/C, which were previously attached to each respective PP A/C which you do not have at this time.

You are now attempting to add a new set of PP A/C to each of these three EB A/C previously registered to another PP A/C which are still in use by their original owners ???

From your descriptions, it would appear that you've also already inadvertently LINKED one of these EB A/C ???

I don't like the look of this.

Old 06-06-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
You have three long standing EB A/C without PP A/C, which were previously attached to each respective PP A/C which you do not have at this time.

You are now attempting to add a new set of PP A/C to each of these three EB A/C previously registered to another PP A/C which are still in use by their original owners ???

From your descriptions, it would appear that you've also already inadvertently LINKED one of these EB A/C ???

I don't like the look of this.

you are correct with 2/3 of my long standing EB A/C. One of which I have been using successfully for about a month... but, it may be linked due to my ignorance. The other one is in discussion in this thread. I have not linked anything to it yet, but I did make the other PP account already. It may also be noted that the one that is currently linked, being used, and possibly flagged, is also a CA A/C. It was heavily used before I came into ownership of it, regularly selling.

1/3 is still using the OG PP, which the OG owner no longer uses, only me.
Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

To cut a very long story short, what you are basically trying to do is re create another new set of PP A/C to attach to these EB A/C while the previously linked PP A/C to these EB A/C are still in existence.

I don't think this will work.

This is really complex, messy & fraught with problems as previously stated.

EDITS:
I made immediate actions to make it truly stealth, which just involved me setting up a new user account on my mac, and to STOP using proxy servers. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage, but I'm prepared for the consequences.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This alone tells me this whole thing will fall apart before you've even got going.

Last edited by SUVE; 06-06-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-06-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

so the general consensus is that its just not possible? really?
Old 06-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

I know some people on here know much more than me about these things. Some of these folks include GreenBean™, GrannyT, Sandy D & oompaloompa.

I'll leave you in their care if they so oblige you on this - they are in a better position than me to tell you on this.

Old 06-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Everything is possible. Read the book and forums for a few weeks, then start slowly.

Meanwhile make more stealth accounts to operate.
Old 06-07-2012

Longevity: 74%

The only thing i see wrong here is that the account is your friends account and that he still has an active Paypal on this account. If you do anything wrong on eBay his account has a chance of being taken down also, Plus eBay may wonder why you are not taking payments on the previously linked Paypal account and created another Paypal with the same information.

Just making sure, you say that he has the Paypal still and he uses it occasionally so that would mean that he is selling on other site or just using it to buy stuff online. You don't want to really mess anything up having two different people using the same account (information) technically.

only advice i can give you is make sure you get his permission and make sure he truly doesn't care what happens to that eBay account because there is always a chance of suspension or limitation
Old 06-07-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

the guy moves around a lot, and his address from 2 years ago that was on file with ebay is outdated and old.

He uses the paypal for occasional purchases only. He does not sell on any other sites or anything.

With the new PP I made, I used his old address so I wouldn't have to change anything else... yet.

he definitely has no interest in ebay anymore, but I want to be careful more than anything.