>>> AOR << $$ 1/2 MILLION in CREDIT?? << - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Smile >>> AOR << $$ 1/2 MILLION in CREDIT?? <<

HI:
I came across an article last week, I browsed through it.. But, what I found were some very useful tips..

App-O-Rama refers to a strategy of completing multiple applications in a relatively short period of time. The term, as set out in the Wall Street Journal,[1] refers to a frenzy of applications, and most frequently refers to applications for financial products, such as loans, credit cards, and bank deposit accounts. However, it can also include insurance applications, brokerage applications, etc.

>> Apparently-- they actually have marketed a system, my husband and I have used for years.. It basically says to Float your balances on your cc's, onto 0% cards , until the end of the 0%, then xfer to another.

--They also (They meaning wealthy members, who were on this forum)--
They also said that if one were to use their system, called, AOR--standing for App O Rama, that you could increase your cc limits dramatically---

I wish I could remember the link, but i do not have it this second, I am sure if you google this system, it will come up..

steps:

1.) start this on a monday/Tuesday--early in the week..
2.) apply for say 10 credit cards at once, Chase, Citibank, Bank of America--and in all of them, ask for a balance xfer--when applying,
3.) do not add an auth user.
4.) they are saying that the inquiries, will drop after 6 months, but that certain creditors, do not count inquiries of same day??
5.) So- the members are stating they have recd like 14/18 approvals from one of these AOR's..

I havent tried it this way- as i already know i have had more than 3 inquiries in last 6 months, with the new merch accts and all.

But-I read where a 20 yr old man, now has like $85,000 avail credit, and goes to college??
Also- a couple has like $556,000 in avail credit to use///

For me.. I can see 10 trailers parked out back and my cards maxxed out..

So- dont try this if youre not disciplined to use the credit wisely..
I will search for the link..

As for the balance xfers.. this is really nothing new, but the article reminded me to check my aprs///

Good Luck

Heres one link, (not the forum i was on, but nevertheless, a link:
App-o-rama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HERES the FORUM--Fatwallet:
SIS comes back with the App-O-Rama FAQ - AKA MAKING THOUSANDS OF $$ FROM CREDIT Link AOR stories and post your successes

Last edited by ebayhateluv; 05-20-2008 at 10:46 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Good luck with that eBayHateLuv! Hope you're not getting your self into 1/2 million in debit!