If i provide all of this info will they take off the limitation from my account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default If i provide all of this info will they take off the limitation from my account?

If you think that we permanently limited your accounts in error, you may
appeal this decision. Just go the Help Center and click Contact Us.

When you contact us, we’ll need some information to process your appeal.
Please have your drivers’ license, your Social Security or tax ID card, a
current utility bill, your business license, your articles of
incorporation, or other identifying documentation.

Sincerely,
PayPal

My only problem is some of my items aren't legit, i know real stores if they sell these items the FBI is on there case if i provide all this info and they find out for sure the items are replicas (retail on item $75 i sell replica for $40) what is the worst that could happen? I have created an account under my mothers name because my ebay account got suspended her ebay is running good with 100% feed and 106 feedback 6k limit 120 items.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Are you looking for GUARANTEES? With eBay and PayPal there ARE NONE.

Best you can do is provide the information and HOPE they reinstate the account.

What is the worst that can happen if you are caught selling counterfeits? Jail. Is that likely? It depends on what type of evidence they have and how much you sold. The reason the counterfeits are so profitable is that it is illegal to sell them, so you take a risk when doing so.

You also have involved your mother, so she could have problems as well. Best advice I can give here is to get yourself into whatever situations you like, but don't drag an innocent person down with you.

What you are describing is NOT what the stealth guide teaches. I have read both eBay Stealth AND Amazon Ghost and NOWHERE in either one does it say that selling counterfeits and using other people's information is OK, in fact, it warns against them.

Sorry, but you asked!
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Dude don't make accounts in other peoples names.
Old 06-12-2012

Longevity: 70%

People will keep doing it until the stealth guide is updated. I have also been told by GreenBean that is is a bad idea to use commercial addresses like McDonald's restaurants for example, but again this is what the guide tells you to do.
Old 06-12-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

So if you Mom needs money and needs to use the account you are risking her and her good name for your gain?

If you were selling legit and doing well I could see it but most of us here know it is a BAD idea to use friends and families names and other info.

What has happened is people got greedy and was willing to sell out there friends and family for their own gain and with all the horror stories of people losing friends and family members being mad should be a enough to stop this.
Old 06-12-2012
Banned

Your user name is allaboutstealth.

You are not stealth using your Moms info.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
People will keep doing it until the stealth guide is updated. I have also been told by GreenBean that is is a bad idea to use commercial addresses like McDonald's restaurants for example, but again this is what the guide tells you to do.
I think you might have misunderstood something... The point of stealth is to be invisible to eBay/PayPal. Creating a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name is a part of that process. That is WAY DIFFERENT from using someone else's identity.

Even if the person whose identity you are using gives you permission, it is a REALLY, REALLY BAD IDEA! If things go south, THEY could end up with a problem on their hands. And if any illegal activity is involved, such as selling counterfeits, that just makes it even worse.

Mothers tend to love their children, even the not-so-good ones. But what happens when you use your mom's information to sell the P90X on eBay, and she ends up getting a letter from the law firm of Johnson & Pham demanding $5,000+ as a settlement for selling phake versions of their client's products? Use the search feature, horror stories are plentiful about people doing this and regretting it. People lose relationships this way, or if they are not lost, they are severely strained. It simply isn't worth it and it is NOT EVEN NECESSARY.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
The guide was written quite some time ago as you know.

It's a combination of using the forum & guide that keeps stealth working.

Ridiculous to operate from a guide alone.

Old 06-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%

I read that using info of a friend or family is best way? And i recently purchased the book
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutStealth View Post
I read that using info of a friend or family is best way? And i recently purchased the book
Sorry you implied you had ALREADY made an account in your Mom's name prior to joining the forum. Yes/No?

If you did this AFTER joining & on the basis of reading the guide it's been a poor move.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

My only problem is some of my items aren't legit, i know real stores if they sell these items the FBI is on there case if i provide all this info and they find out for sure the items are replicas (retail on item $75 i sell replica for $40) what is the worst that could happen? I have created an account under my mothers name because my ebay account got suspended her ebay is running good with 100% feed and 106 feedback 6k limit 120 items.

I think you kind of have a grasp of what to expect - PP aren`t fools in their decisions :(
Old 06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I think you might have misunderstood something...
No, I did not. I just said that it is what the guide tells you to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
The guide was written quite some time ago as you know.

It's a combination of using the forum & guide that keeps stealth working.

Ridiculous to operate from a guide alone.

I'm not so sure about that, since it is sold as a "100% guaranteed to work no bull guide", and everything said in there worked great for me personally until I wanted to raise PP limits. In fact that is exactly what I did until earlier this year and I don't think that it's "ridiculous" or unreasonable. Many (most perhaps?) people would not visit the forums until they had a problem (me having trouble lifting the yearly limits in PayPal for example, and the address being a problem... which the guide told me to use) or needed advice on some area that the guide did not cover.

Last edited by Elijah; 06-13-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Some of us are not blinkered in thinking the guide encompasses everything.
Old 06-13-2012

Longevity: 77%

I agree with Elijah, the guide does state 100% guaranteed... all you need to know... etc etc. And the fact that it suggestes using a family members name, address etc OR stealh names etc.

The book does need updating for the many people who simply buy the book and reply on its GUARANTEED solid advice.

Dont get me wrong, the guide is amazing and has tought me loads, along with the forums. My point is, it needs updating/editing if people on here say its a big no no to use familys info.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Don't use family or friend's info - especially when just beginning the methods.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

A guide is exactly what it says, a guide.

It is not a comprehensive step by step how. e/b & p/p systems are constantly being updated and changed to combat stealth. Hence the forum where the latest topics are discussed

For those who cannot keep up to date with these changes by reading the forum and think for themselves and who believe it is their right to be spoon fed every new piece of information then it is they who have the problem not the guide or it's author.
Old 06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
A guide is exactly what it says, a guide.

It is not a comprehensive step by step how. e/b & p/p systems are constantly being updated and changed to combat stealth. Hence the forum where the latest topics are discussed.
The only problem there is that is exactly what it is marketed as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
A
For those who cannot keep up to date with these changes by reading the forum and think for themselves and who believe it is their right to be spoon fed every new piece of information then it is they who have the problem not the guide or it's author.
If you paid for it then you sure as heck have the right to up to date information, since its advertisement says that it will end all your eBay/PayPal problems; things such as that you will be able to overcome any obstacles that eBay or PayPal will ever throw in your way, and that you will get free lifetime updates to it. That right does not constiutute being "spoonfed". "Spoonfed"? What the heck? Get real buddy.

Last edited by Elijah; 06-13-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-13-2012

It does look like it from the guide that it is everything you need to know and if you stick by it then you cant go wrong, also there seems to be stuff people dont want to share on the forum aswell.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

I don't think it would be a wise move to update the guide for the simple reason EB/PP can sight a copy & update their systems to combat the latest & updated work arounds.

Elijah, I guess using common sense is the way forward; picking up the naunces & insights on here, if you put the small effort in goes a long way to being successful.

I am sure this is the spirit under which NoneOther & others have phased in under on here.

Chill.

Last edited by SUVE; 06-13-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

If you paid for it then you sure as heck have the right to up to date information, since its advertisement says that it will end all your eBay/PayPal problems; things such as that you will be able to overcome any obstacles that eBay or PayPal will ever throw in your way, and that you will get free lifetime updates to it.

This forum & the advice, guidance, insight & experience of those on it is the extension to & update proviso to the guide.

The guide captures & articulates the core stealth concepts for you in an easy to learn & understand format; to build further upon.This forum then subsequently builds upon that basic understanding.

Last edited by SUVE; 06-13-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2012
Banned

Quote:
No, I did not. I just said that it is what the guide tells you to do.

I'm not so sure about that, since it is sold as a "100% guaranteed to work no bull guide", and everything said in there worked great for me personally until I wanted to raise PP limits. In fact that is exactly what I did until earlier this year and I don't think that it's "ridiculous" or unreasonable. Many (most perhaps?) people would not visit the forums until they had a problem (me having trouble lifting the yearly limits in PayPal for example, and the address being a problem... which the guide told me to use) or needed advice on some area that the guide did not cover.

I do not know when the guide was made but things change and changes almost daily.

What I do today I cannot have done 2 months ago etc.
Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1mgg View Post
It does look like it from the guide that it is everything you need to know and if you stick by it then you cant go wrong, also there seems to be stuff people dont want to share on the forum aswell.
Why would you expect people to share information with you that they have worked hard to discover, test, and prove successful? Just because you have bought the guide?

The fact of the matter is that information shared on the forum is read by those who should not be made aware of it i.e. e/b & p/p.

If you are known as someone who contributes worthwhile posts and proves to be trustworthy person then the more experienced users MAY share some of their knowledge with you. It is not anyones right to expect it, that is what is meant by 'spoon fed'

Lifetime updates refer to updated versions of the guide as and when they are published, not the knowledge that individual members might have.