Bad Credit bank accounts and withdrawing money from Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Bad Credit bank accounts and withdrawing money from Paypal

So if I've basically burnt every bank out there and I'm in cheqsystems, what are some options for withdrawing money from Paypal??? Are there any online bad credit banks where your guaranteed to get an account or whats the best prepaid card to withdraw funds to??? Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

How on earth did you manage to blacklist yourself from all banks?
Old 07-15-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

from years of opening bank accounts and linking Paypal to them and then Paypal going negative and Paypal would eventually make a withdraw from the bank account to cover negative Paypal fees and the bank account would go negative. I would basically say fu** that bank account and go open up one somewhere else and eventually the same thing would happen. Happened at M&T, Bank of America, SunTrust, Capital One and HSBC. Eventually I was in CheqSystems and nobody would open up an account for me. So last year I went online and opened accounts at Navy Federal and USAA which are military bank accounts. They do no verification if your actually in the military or not when you open an account online. I had accounts there for over a year until I was selling a laptop online for $500 and I got one of those emails where someone was going to send me a check for $4000 and wanted to me to wire the other $3500 back. I got the check and deposited it into my account at Navy Federal and I thought it would never clear. 3 days later I got $4000 in my checking account. I drove up the bank that instant and withdrew the $4000 and the next day my account was negative $4000 because it must of been a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or stolen check. Since that altercation I have been red flagged at most local banks...
Old 07-15-2012

Longevity: 78%

How old are you?
Old 07-15-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

haha pretty old, 33, and yes i already learned my lesson from that...i already know how stupid i am so i don't need to hear it!
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 76%

Maybe this whole EB and PP is not for you. Things should never go this far.
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Wow dude you burned Navy Federal and USAA, both very good banks. I would say the top, well the top in my mind, but they have to be top somewhere.

I just turned 32 yesterday, and 33 years is not old. Honey you are still in your prime. But doing all of those things that you have done, I am afraid that you're going to have to pay them all back somehow.

The only options I see for you are prepaid debit cards but those types of cards can be hell to use. Just don't get too many with one company.

The other option of getting payed is by having access to some address where paypal can send you a check on file with paypal. You might have to get a family member to cash the check for you at their bank. I would give them a cut of the check for their "trouble". Attach a VBA to the paypal account to verify to remove the withdraw limits and get payed with a check. They will remove $1.50 for the fee of the check and get it about 1.5 weeks later. I would open some PO Boxs and put that for your paypal address.

Next option is try to google banks that don't use cheqsystems. They are out there but they are getting in rarity these days. Navy Federal and USAA are two such banks that dont use cheqsystems but you already burned those, so look somewhere else.

Last option is not the best. Look for a full time job until you can get yourself out of cheqsystems. The banks will send those debts that you owe to collection companies and affect your credit score in the process. When that happens and you have the money to pay them all off, call the collection companies and work out a deal to pay it off with them. Most debt collectors will accept less than what you owe if you pay the debt in full.

My sister was able to pay 65% of an old debt she owed to some bank many years ago when it was sent to collections. But she called and pay it off in full on the phone.

But good luck and maybe keep us updated on this. I would love to hear the outcome.
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1979 View Post

I got the check and deposited it into my account at Navy Federal and I thought it would never clear. 3 days later I got $4000 in my checking account. I drove up the bank that instant and withdrew the $4000 and the next day my account was negative $4000 because it must of been a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or stolen check. Since that altercation I have been red flagged at most local banks...
Couldn't you just return the $4000 or did you send it. Did you really send the person all that money?
Old 07-16-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

No I never sent the people the money. This was back in January. I still have the FedEx envelope the check was delivered in and all the emails where the guy was trying to scam me. Im probably just going to go up to Navy Federal with everything and try to resolve it. I don't know if the check was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or it just had different account #'S on it. I never burnt USAA or HSBC, they just closed my accounts down when all this happened at Navy Federal. At the time I had accounts at Navy Federal, USAA and HSBC and when the whole fiascol happened at NFCU a couple weeks later my accounts got shut down at USAA and HSBC. Now there's really no options for banks. Someone said TD doesn't use Cheqsystems and I've never had an account there..
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 76%

It sounds like you kept the $4,000 for yourself...

Second, TD is great and does not use chex.
Old 07-16-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Does TD use Equifax or Transunion or what do they use???
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Your going to need to return the $4k back to Navy federal. It's going to be the first step.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
biggunn (07-18-2012)
Old 07-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1979 View Post
from years of opening bank accounts and linking Paypal to them and then Paypal going negative and Paypal would eventually make a withdraw from the bank account to cover negative Paypal fees and the bank account would go negative. I would basically say fu** that bank account and go open up one somewhere else and eventually the same thing would happen. Happened at M&T, Bank of America, SunTrust, Capital One and HSBC. Eventually I was in CheqSystems and nobody would open up an account for me. So last year I went online and opened accounts at Navy Federal and USAA which are military bank accounts. They do no verification if your actually in the military or not when you open an account online. I had accounts there for over a year until I was selling a laptop online for $500 and I got one of those emails where someone was going to send me a check for $4000 and wanted to me to wire the other $3500 back. I got the check and deposited it into my account at Navy Federal and I thought it would never clear. 3 days later I got $4000 in my checking account. I drove up the bank that instant and withdrew the $4000 and the next day my account was negative $4000 because it must of been a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or stolen check. Since that altercation I have been red flagged at most local banks...
I'm sorry to say this, but you totally deserved it. I hope you understand that screwing with banks is not the same with screwing with Paypal right? Banks has your legitimate personal information, including access to your SSN and credit score. They can and WILL floor your credit score and quite possibly take legal actions against you for those negative balance. You can't get away from banks like Paypal under certain circumstances. If you want to start opening bank accounts again at local banks, I would suggest you to return that $4000 as a start.

Last edited by BiN4RY; 07-16-2012 at 02:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
biggunn (07-18-2012)
Closed Thread