help with second stealth accouunt - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default help with second stealth accouunt

Hi everyone, i have been reading around the posts now for a few weeks and its brill. i have opened a new stealth account and so far it has been going well,.
i am using an old computer that i cleared the cookies, reset IP, opened a new user window for my ebay account, new bank and VCC. now i want to open another ebay, but im confusing myself so i need your help please.

i have been and brought a dongle as my router wouldnt change IP address unless i left it over night.
the computer i was using before paypal limited my accounts is my netbook. i was wanting to use it but im scared i wont clear everything properly. so i was thinking of using the old computer where i have got my other new stealth account

so i need to open up a new user account, but once i have done this do i clear the cookies again or will it clear the cookies for the whole computer and my other stealth account?

also as i now will be using the dongle it is going to change the IP address for my stealth accoount that i already have running does this matter??

can i use the same VCC and make another gift card for my new second stealth?

thank you so much in advance. i dont know what i would have done without this site or the book cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

What browser are you using?
Old 07-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Do NOT use the SAME VCC and gift card - NOTHING SAME.

/quote
so i need to open up a new user account, but once i have done this do i clear the cookies again or will it clear the cookies for the whole computer and my other stealth account?

New user account is good - dont need to clear cookies anywhere
Old 07-28-2012

Longevity: 79%

i think the op means ep and create another card, if so yes you can do that.

Chnging ip does not matter as long as you record them and do not use the same i.p on different windows user accounts.

So you can use for expample 123.456.789.011 on the same user account as many times as you like but not on another user account.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 07-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Hi, thank you to everyone, its really helped, im going to start the process all over again and make a second account and hope it works as well as my first one
Old 07-28-2012
Threadstarter  

i have one more question as paypal think i am a new ebayer, they are holding my funds for 21 days, as soon as soomeone leaves feedback it gets released straight away, this can be a pain as some people take forever to leave feedback, another way paypal said i can get the money quicker is if i put the tracking number in paypal, which i could do but if did would paypal check the tracking numbers and then see where i have posted it at, as that is different to where they think i live??? cheers
Old 07-28-2012

If you're using Royal Mail to send at the post office and using recorded delivery, it'll say the post office you sent it from. For anything else, couldn't say.
Old 07-28-2012

Do not delete your cookies!!! Make a new user name on your computer, the user names allow the cookies to be separate from each other.
Old 07-28-2012
Threadstarter  

i havent deleted my cookies, i thought i had to but now i know i dont, i was reading about footprints or finger prints, and that paypal can link you that way but not really sure how to sort this, i didnt even know how to check IP address so i am learning sloooowly
Old 07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyparrotistalking View Post
i was reading about footprints or finger prints, and that paypal can link you that way
it's true. they caught me through my dental records
Old 07-29-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydave View Post
If you're using Royal Mail to send at the post office and using recorded delivery, it'll say the post office you sent it from. For anything else, couldn't say.
i have been running stealth for over 6 months stealth details in one city and royal mail deliveries are made from another city, always enter tracking details in paypal, never had a problem so far
Old 07-29-2012
Threadstarter  

hi thank you for that answer i am going to do it then i have been holding of doing it but going to now thanks again
Old 07-29-2012

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyparrotistalking View Post
i have one more question as paypal think i am a new ebayer, they are holding my funds for 21 days, as soon as soomeone leaves feedback it gets released straight away, this can be a pain as some people take forever to leave feedback, another way paypal said i can get the money quicker is if i put the tracking number in paypal, which i could do but if did would paypal check the tracking numbers and then see where i have posted it at, as that is different to where they think i live??? cheers
you can get the money released 3 days after delivery.

Sometimes you need to contact PP to release it if it is not released automatically.

There are threads with an email address to send the email too.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif