Why hasn't ebay stealth blown up yet? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-17-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Why hasn't ebay stealth blown up yet?

Like why aren't there thousands of people making stealth accounts. I mean I know there are a lot of stealthers but why isn't this a hot source of income for everyone.

Is it because not a lot of people have stumbled across it? Or is it too hard too learn and people aren't tech savy enough? Or is it because it is too unstable? I'm just confused why this forums isn't really heavily populated with eager people wanting to learn more about stealth and eCommerce practices in general.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2012
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmaria View Post
Like why aren't there thousands of people making stealth accounts.
Actually they are. Most people come to the forum and buy the Stealth Book and learn and socialize on the forum for a few months...

and POOF they're gone, probably continuing their successful businesses.

I have have been here everyday for 4+ years and have seen 1000's come and go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
bansheezone (08-18-2012), Gman91189 (08-19-2012), unkown5454 (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

People like to stay safe in what ever thing they are doing. When people see things aren't going their way, they pack up and leave.

To me this is kinda like acting. In the acting buisness you gotta learn to take lots of reject. Most actors don't make it in the business so they go back to their normal and safe lives doing a normal job.

When I started I didn't like seeing my Ebay/paypal accounts getting banned. I was getting personally attached to some accounts. For some time I did quit, but I lost all attachments to any accounts and did must better. Now I haven't lost a Ebay/paypal account in over 5 months. My last one was a paypal account that I lost because I took in too much money in 1 day.

Plus not a lot of poeple have the patience to look for things to sell on the internet and still make a profit. Sometimes you just have to take a loss until you get the Ebay account up and running. It can and will take months to look for products to sell for a low enough amount of money and sell it for a profit.

Plus you have to think about what would happen to ones self when a ebay/paypal does go down. They start to panic, cry, panic some more because your money is locked for 180 days.

So what I am saying is, People don't like to stray away from the comfort zone.

My reason in why these stealth operations will never take off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
colt63 (08-18-2012), GrannyT (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Many people just don't want to be bothered with it. They see there is work involved and that is a huge turnoff for them.

They want to hear that they can make MILLIONS of dollars from month one, with NO problems, NEVER having to leave the house and with less than 1 hour a day of their time.

When they see the reality, it becomes a lot less attractive.

A friend of mine who has never really been successful at anything always tells me that I am very lucky. It's a funny thing about luck... The harder I work, the LUCKIER I seem to get!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
accutinting (08-27-2012), aspkin (08-17-2012), colt63 (08-18-2012), Gman91189 (08-19-2012), GrannyT (08-18-2012), GreenBean (08-17-2012), Here We Go Again (08-18-2012), Lheonard (08-18-2012), madmuppet303 (08-30-2012), newjerseymax (08-28-2012), NotAHappyBunny (08-19-2012), stanislav (08-17-2012), unkown5454 (08-18-2012), yotano211 (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012

Longevity: 80%

People are lazy! They dont want to take the time to do anything. simple as that really
Old 08-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

it definitely has blown up but when you have stealth in the name you are bound to not hear everything!
Old 08-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 76%

First, look at the active guests always viewing the forum. It's always a huge number. Many don't sign up, they just read.

Second, we don't need it to "blow up". That's bad for everyone.

Third, this is certainly not the only forum in the world dedicated to such a practice. There are many others. For example, look how many bogus Chinese sellers there are on EB and AZ, yet we only have 2-3 active in this forum. There are many other places to learn and still many secrets that remain tucked away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
Casper (08-24-2012), needhelpplease (08-23-2012)
Old 08-18-2012

Longevity: 89%

My angle on this is eBay made a lot of changes around the time this forum popped up, then again not to long ago that required a whole new approach to the game and sent everyone looking for answers.

Just wait till they switch things up again.

In time many have come, and sadly many go. I remember when popped up and you asked me to mentor you, now look at how far you have come Maria.

This forum blew up when it was launched. Someone tried to copy and just did not work as he thought.

Last edited by bansheezone; 08-18-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-18-2012

It's also about human ingenuity. There are certain kinds of people who will not be dictated to and unfairly treated. These are the ones who become true stealthers.

In my opinion the majority of the people who come through these hallowed portals are never going to make it. That's why they remain as guests. The cost of subscribing is too big a leap of faith and the thought that they may waste a few dollars is just too big a threat to them.

So they go and work for McYucks instead
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
colt63 (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

There are users that are merely guests, let alone those reading without registering.

Always were and always will be.

They think they are supposed to be handed their power seller accounts without any work on their part.

jeffweico (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmaria View Post
Like why aren't there thousands of people making stealth accounts. I mean I know there are a lot of stealthers but why isn't this a hot source of income for everyone.

Is it because not a lot of people have stumbled across it? Or is it too hard too learn and people aren't tech savy enough? Or is it because it is too unstable? I'm just confused why this forums isn't really heavily populated with eager people wanting to learn more about stealth and eCommerce practices in general.

This is US and UK mostly I believe. I'm sure Asia has their own.

I know Germany has a subsection in a forum discussing stealth/suspensions/eb/pp.
Old 08-18-2012

Longevity: 71%

Well.I think stealth is not for everyone...A lot of people would rather stay from 9-5 on regular job because it's secure... also when you start stealth you will have to learn a lot prepare to lose money and takes time until you really can see some income from ebay..

Rule N1 Be PATIENT
Old 08-18-2012

Longevity: 69%

My experience may be different. I was banned for selling prohibited items. I never had any clue about all the things that are tracked and ways they track you. I made mistakes, that i will never repeat. I was a very casual seller, maybe 10-15 items per month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I did it for extra cash to buy other items. At first i was timid about stealth, i though it was too much effort for what i do. After months, i finally dove in. I am about to list my first items this weekend for sale. I have found that to a newbie, stealth is very intimidating at first. I feel comfortable now. Wish me luck, i hope my patience and research has paid off.
Old 08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper View Post
My experience may be different. I was banned for selling prohibited items. I never had any clue about all the things that are tracked and ways they track you. I made mistakes, that i will never repeat. I was a very casual seller, maybe 10-15 items per month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I did it for extra cash to buy other items. At first i was timid about stealth, i though it was too much effort for what i do. After months, i finally dove in. I am about to list my first items this weekend for sale. I have found that to a newbie, stealth is very intimidating at first. I feel comfortable now. Wish me luck, i hope my patience and research has paid off.
Good luck - I hope your patience and research has paid off and you take as much money as Imake$ has
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
pitviper (08-18-2012)
Old 08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGMT² View Post
Actually they are. Most people come to the forum and buy the Stealth Book and learn and socialize on the forum for a few months...

and POOF they're gone, probably continuing their successful businesses.

I have have been here everyday for 4+ years and have seen 1000's come and go.
What sort of percentage, in your opinion, stick around and share their knowledge TGMT?
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 69%

To be honest some guests just re-read everything that people have posted in the past. Some of it is not up to date, but most of it is. I mean, I have been researching and planning my own small business plan and hope to be successful one day, I don't expect it to be handed to me.

Just saying that there are some people out there who stay quiet but are really trying to plan out their own thing
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 82%

There are already thousands of people using stealth on eB. Hell I bet a majority of them never even stumbled across this site or even know that what they are doing is stealth.

In essence, if a person decides to create an eB not in their own name or info, it is considered stealth. I know I thought of stealth accounts long before I came to this site. I was just lucky enough to get here and learn so much. Getting here is definitely a plus, tons of info I probably wouldn't have known or would have taken me ages to figure out myself.

My brother was in the eB biz long before I was, he's got 4 stealth accounts and he's never even visited this site.

And what is said above is true, people are freakin lazy. I've told so many of my friends struggling with money to get in the game, that I would even help them in the beginning and they just will not.

-Albert Einstein
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 86%

For ebay "customer service" to actually start stating "we are having problems with people getting kicked off and opening "false" accounts....." is proof that stealth is VERY real and VERY prevalent in/on Ebay. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if ALL stealtheteers on this forum and across every stealth forum to just stop selling for 1 week and see how deep we are! lol! That would REALLY show some numbers I am so very very sure of it.
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamcocktail21 View Post
Well.I think stealth is not for everyone...A lot of people would rather stay from 9-5 on regular job because it's secure... also when you start stealth you will have to learn a lot prepare to lose money and takes time until you really can see some income from ebay..

Rule N1 Be PATIENT
This is true. My story: I was an EXCLUSIVE ebay seller back back back in the day made some serious cash! Went shopping 6 out 7 days a week just because I was "bored". I would spend 1 day putting up all my listings and that same day packing the previous sold items. I did nothing else. Man-o-man LOVED THAT MONEY! Lasted a good while too. Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOMM! Got kicked off! I was SOOOOOO depressed and I mean SOOOOOOOOO depressed! I cried and cried like a baby. Called ebay/paypal begged and pleaded (gezus, had I known then what I know now) to no avail. Got my composure after a few weeks and google brought me here. Bought my account from here and I was on the move. Have had that account going for a year+ without issue...then the MC999 occurred that last week and now its "gone" and I am good to go. I do NOW work a 9-5. I would NEVER rely on ebay again for ANYTHING. Stealth or no stealth, ebay as an exclusive form of income is a HUGE NO NO for me. Burn me once, shame on you....there is no twice
The Following User Says Thank You to needhelpplease For This Useful Post:
pitviper (08-24-2012)
Old 08-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpplease View Post
This is true. My story: I was an EXCLUSIVE ebay seller back back back in the day made some serious cash! Went shopping 6 out 7 days a week just because I was "bored". I would spend 1 day putting up all my listings and that same day packing the previous sold items. I did nothing else. Man-o-man LOVED THAT MONEY! Lasted a good while too. Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOMM! Got kicked off! I was SOOOOOO depressed and I mean SOOOOOOOOO depressed! I cried and cried like a baby. Called ebay/paypal begged and pleaded (gezus, had I known then what I know now) to no avail. Got my composure after a few weeks and google brought me here. Bought my account from here and I was on the move. Have had that account going for a year+ without issue...then the MC999 occurred that last week and now its "gone" and I am good to go. I do NOW work a 9-5. I would NEVER rely on ebay again for ANYTHING. Stealth or no stealth, ebay as an exclusive form of income is a HUGE NO NO for me. Burn me once, shame on you....there is no twice
If you're making so much money why stop? Why not just make back up accs or stretch out to different platforms like amazon, do it locally craigslist, or make your own website?
Old 08-23-2012

There are thousands of people using stealth accounts. I know of 4 other folks around my area doing stealth and they do not know of this forum or the book. I did stealth before finding this forum but it is has helped me alot no doubt.

There are people who like to take risks and understand those risks and the outcomes very well and can cope with the ups and downs. The rest just cannot so they do something else that works for them.
Old 08-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpplease View Post
This is crazy and makes no sense. If you have that good of a product, move it to other platforms/e-commerce sites like myself. Then, work on EB and PP stea.lth accounts. You will have so much going on, you won't know what to do with yourself.

As mentioned above, crai.gs.list is also a winner if you have such a great product. I make great money on there. EB, AZ, other e-commerce sites and cra.igs.list combined will have you selling like crazy again. Don't just let it all go, get it back with a vengeance.