eBay Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default eBay Stealth

Hey guys, I've just been pointed towards this site in order to get back on eBay. I won't start with a huge life story but I could go on forever how much I need to use eBay and why I hate them!

I basically got limited because of an account I made when I was 16 that got linked to my current account when I was of age to use Paypal.

I rely on eBay/Paypal to make a living, ideally I'm looking to sell up to £100 worth of items a day which is why I've always ruled out a stealth account due to the verification process.

Based on my requirements is it possible for me to get back onto eBay? I need to be a top-rated seller with a high selling limit (500+ a month, at least)

I'd imagine it's a fair bit of work with all the identity verification and IP address changing etc

Can anybody point me in the right direction? or tell me if it's even possible? If so what are the chances of me getting caught? (Assuming I do everything correct)

Cheers guys, all the best
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

Welcome to the forum . Try to get Aspkin's stealth Ebook, and read as much threads as you can you will find all the answers for your questions
Old 08-31-2012

Longevity: 76%

Of course it is possible. There are members of this forum doing exactly that every day.

Unfortunately you do not get handed a TRS account on a plate. You need to do a lot of work. First of all though you need to do a lot of reading

Get hold of the guide and read it in conjunction with this forum and you should be good to go in no time at all

The UKers on this forum are very knowledgeable and very helpful
Old 08-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efftech View Post
Based on my requirements is it possible for me to get back onto eBay? I need to be a top-rated seller with a high selling limit (500+ a month, at least)

Welcome to the forum

This very place is evidence of users doing what you aim to do.

BUT I must stress that it takes work and determination from you.

If you do not mind doing the graft, dont expect anything on a platter, then look forward to being a successful ebayer.

It's not easy. It's hard work.

But when you see that sweet little badge on your seller's account & know you have beaten ebay/paypal, that is sweetness itself.

Old 08-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. All the best. Don`t repeat mistakes - stay focused and clean.
Old 08-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Welcome to the forum.

With the stealth guide and forum to assist you, it is easy to get back on ebay using a stealth account.

Getting TRS status and a high selling limit is also possible but as the others have said will not be handed to you straight away and must be earned.
Old 09-01-2012
Threadstarter  

I didn't think it was going to be easy, I was a TSR on eBay before I got limited.

I need a ebay account badly, I still have thousands of pounds worth of stock that I'm getting rid of slowly

and what hard work will it involve? I'm willing to do everything it takes, going to check out this book soon. Will this have EVERYTHING I need to get back on?
Old 09-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The book, the forum and your own sensible slow approach will work.

Do whatever you can but do not rush.

Go for it
Old 09-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Lot of advice to read around the forums.
Old 09-01-2012

You have had the generic viewpoints Efftech and while I have nothing to do for 10 minutes I will spoon feed you

First of all you need a new account - make sure it has an address that you have access to

If you need Credit Cards for the process there are sellers on this forum who can supply them

Then you need a Paypal account - all details the same as the Ebay account.

You will need a new Bank Account. As this is your first foray into the world of stealth I would recommend Halifax or Nationwide

You will, when you start selling, be limited to 10 items a month. If you verify your Paypal account with the two deposits and link it this limit will increase to 25 or 100. We have yet to ascertain why the discrepancy.

At some stage you will need to provide documents to Paypal - contact a moderator on this forum as early as you can to set the solution to this problem in motion.

It is unlikely that the limits will increase much further in the first 90 days of the account. and it is helpful in achieving extra limits if you hit your limit each month and get good feedback and DSRs

In order to achieve TRS status you first need to be a Power Seller and at first glance this may seem impossible unless you hit each months financial limits. There are ways to accelerate this and should you need to then come back on that.

After that it's all about how you conduct your business.

TRS is achievable in 3 - 4 months but requires diligence and lateral thinking

(Spoon feeding has now finished until tomorrow)

Quote:
Hey guys, I've just been pointed towards this site in order to get back on eBay. I won't start with a huge life story but I could go on forever how much I need to use eBay and why I hate them!

I basically got limited because of an account I made when I was 16 that got linked to my current account when I was of age to use Paypal.

I rely on eBay/Paypal to make a living, ideally I'm looking to sell up to £100 worth of items a day which is why I've always ruled out a stealth account due to the verification process.

I'd imagine it's a fair bit of work with all the identity verification and IP address changing etc

Can anybody point me in the right direction? or tell me if it's even possible? If so what are the chances of me getting caught? (Assuming I do everything correct)

The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
Global (09-02-2012)
Old 09-03-2012
Threadstarter  

As for name I'm assuming I make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one?

and if I can't use my own address what can I do? I can't use anybody elses

Last edited by Efftech; 09-03-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 09-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
As for name I'm assuming I make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one?

and if I can't use my own address what can I do? I can't use anybody elses
Looks like its spoon feeding time again.

Have you actually bothered your arse to search the forums or get the stealth guide? (clearly not :D)

Yes, use a different name.

Do not use a previously suspended address.

Use an address that ideally you have access to - it makes handling returns and purchasing items a lot easier plus paypal / ebay like to send pin codes via mail (problematic if you dont have access).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Global (09-03-2012)
Old 09-03-2012

you can get a virtual address easy enough... its all in the guide buddy!

I have been stealthing a while now made a stupid mistake on my last one and got caught!

Touch wood ok now, being very sensible in what i do! Selling around 5 items a day at present until I hit my limits, on my 2nd month so hoping soon limits will get raised and 21 day paypal limit removed.

You need the book, i purchased it before even finding this forum and its the best thing you can do
The Following User Says Thank You to vxmotorsport For This Useful Post:
Efftech (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Looks like its spoon feeding time again.

Have you actually bothered your arse to search the forums or get the stealth guide? (clearly not :D)

Yes, use a different name.

Do not use a previously suspended address.

Use an address that ideally you have access to - it makes handling returns and purchasing items a lot easier plus paypal / ebay like to send pin codes via mail (problematic if you dont have access).
Obviously not, I'm not just going to buy a book for £30 without getting some answers on the requirements first

An address I have access to... really? There's me thinking I could use any random address in the world.

from what I've read about the book it's just information that you can find searching on the internet bur organized and made relevant.

I will probably be buying it soon I just need to sort the address situation out
Old 09-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Obviously not, I'm not just going to buy a book for £30 without getting some answers on the requirements first

An address I have access to... really? There's me thinking I could use any random address in the world.

--->from what I've read about the book it's just information that you can find searching on the internet bur organized and made relevant.<---

The very same type of information you are urgently seeking on here. You can either get it directly from the book or search this information out for yourself.
Old 09-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

from what I've read about the book it's just information that you can find searching on the internet bur organized and made relevant.

If you can find the information on the internet, good for you - go for it.

Sounds like you've got a plan of attack sorted, dont let us hold you back.
Old 09-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

What a sick sick world we live in
Old 09-04-2012

Longevity: 82%

The subscriber forums and all the threads inside itself is worth more then the cost of the book. Stealth takes a day to learn and years to master imo...

-Albert Einstein
Old 09-05-2012

Quote:
Probably best - after all you wouldn't want to risk a WHOLE £30 on your future would you now?

Good heavens no

Old 09-05-2012

Longevity: 69%

Best of luck. Very overwhelming at first. Take it very slowwwwww.
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Done want to spend £30 and yet have thousands of items in stock and need minimum 500+ limits?

The book is a great investment. yes you can find the info on the net, but is your time not worth the small amount of money so you can get to selling? Think about how much is lost during that search? Time is money!

Good luck with your venture!
Old 09-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

/quote

You have had the generic viewpoints Efftech and while I have nothing to do for 10 minutes I will spoon feed you

Closed Thread