eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   How To: Easily manage multiple stealths on 1 PC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/50472-how-easily-manage-multiple-stealths-1-pc.html)

RetroRedneck 07-25-2014 03:52 AM

Re: How To: Easily manage multiple stealths on 1 PC

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.v.limited (Post 531006)
does ebay monitor ip addresses when you log on or when you list an item ?

I'm a programmer and create bots. I currently create approx 500 ebay accounts per day with only a handful of proxies (I sell a particular niche service for ebay sellers).

For ebay .com/co.uk, I've experienced no issues logging hundreds of accounts per proxy - no instant bans, no tel prompts, etc.

Although these accounts are very risky, and I wouldn't bother creating selling accounts on 'em, I have some success in keeping the risky account alive for long periods.

Take what you may from this...

TonyAlmeida 08-03-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 373755)
Hi guys,

I wondered whats the best way to go about making 20+ stealth accounts on 1 PC without using up all the computers memory/harddisk space.

Ive got a small sized HDD on my Desktop which is solely used for stealth accounts. It has maybe 15 stealths on it, all with their own separate Windows usernames, but the memory on the PC is being eaten away.

So my problem is that if i want to make more stealths, which I'm planning to do now, then the PC will become saturated and i could risk frying the machine.
I don't really want to have to spend money on another PC, but will if i have to so is there another way to make stealths without using up all the PC's memory?

Also I wondered if i made a stealth on 1 windows user ID, then saved all the info on a .txt file, then remove the windows ID, and do this each time for about 30+ accounts. I could then create a new windows user ID for the stealth when i wanted to use it to sell i.e. making sleeper accounts.

Whats your thoughts/suggestions?...

I do used each FireFox Portable per account. Don't need to make user account. Save a lot of HDD space

rsot 08-03-2014 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroRedneck (Post 570452)

Although these accounts are very risky, and I wouldn't bother creating selling accounts on 'em, I have some success in keeping the risky account alive for long periods.

Take what you may from this...

Nice input Retro - just rough that they cant be used for selling in your opinion then

RetroRedneck 08-03-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 573953)
Nice input Retro - just rough that they cant be used for selling in your opinion then

There's a few reasons they're unstable; 1) I burn up the accounts by engaging in a form of 'eBay SEO'; 2) The details used during signing up are bogus (which could pose a problem if eBay decide to look into the account later on).

Re point 2; there is a way around this (which works for me). Which also works for some of the members here, (I suspect). :rolleyes:

vela1987 11-20-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 373755)
Hi guys,

I wondered whats the best way to go about making 20+ stealth accounts on 1 PC without using up all the computers memory/harddisk space.

Ive got a small sized HDD on my Desktop which is solely used for stealth accounts. It has maybe 15 stealths on it, all with their own separate Windows usernames, but the memory on the PC is being eaten away.

So my problem is that if i want to make more stealths, which I'm planning to do now, then the PC will become saturated and i could risk frying the machine.
I don't really want to have to spend money on another PC, but will if i have to so is there another way to make stealths without using up all the PC's memory?

Also I wondered if i made a stealth on 1 windows user ID, then saved all the info on a .txt file, then remove the windows ID, and do this each time for about 30+ accounts. I could then create a new windows user ID for the stealth when i wanted to use it to sell i.e. making sleeper accounts.

Whats your thoughts/suggestions?...

Use VM ware workstation or VM player

farout 04-22-2015 04:07 PM

You can just buy some cheap VPSs. Probably the safest method for managing multiple accounts.

gazinbali 07-03-2015 11:25 AM

Why not backup you picture files to a cloud account?
Or buy a 1Tb USB drive.. not expensive.. will hold 1000s of accts easy.
BTW do you supply Amazon accts..? cuz I need one for usa.

Look fwd to ur reply.
Gazinbali

landman210 08-31-2015 12:42 PM

Great information....thanks!

access0ner 11-02-2015 10:51 PM

it makes sense to use PortableApps on a thumbn drive per account instead of having to create multiple user accounts. I currently have 5 accounts set up. I think thats more than enough for redundancy purposes.

I have heard that you can still mix up cookies with Portable Apps or what not on athumb drive but I'm not sure.

[Obviously you would have to change your IP and log them too]