New stealth ebay/pp accounts- how to get my money? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-26-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default New stealth ebay/pp accounts- how to get my money?

Here's the deal. I have an up and running ebay account created with my friend's data. I also registered him at Paypal and used his credit card to verify the account (so basically both ebay and PP accounts of my friend are 'his').
Just to clarify- my old ebay account was suspended from selling in clothes category (of course for no reason / with no way to lodge a complaint or anything..). I have an old Paypal account which is of course not suspended.

I already sold some stuff via the newly created stealth account and the money is on the stealth PP account. Now what I'd like to do is to send the money from stealth Paypal account to my old Paypal account via Paypal gift, to be able to transfer the money to my own bank account.
I don't want to burden my friend with transferring the money to his own bank account because there may be always tax office sniffing around.
So the big question is- can I safely transfer the money via PP gift to my old PP account or is there the danger of my old and newly created stealth accounts being linked?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-26-2013

Longevity: 66%

Doing this will create a link .
General rule never transfer monies between paypal accs even from stealth to stealth .
You say your old paypal is not suspended but it may as well be as it is tied to a dead ebay acc so you need to forget about that acc .
Old 01-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

2 options

using your friends details is bad idea for so many reasons but now it is made it is better you just hand it over to him for his own use and you go and start your own.

or why do you not just add your own bank account to the paypal that has your friends data? - if you really have to use it just treat it carefully....
Old 01-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Please do not come on this forum and make statements about avoiding TAX.

You earn money, you pay tax.

Ideally you should make your own accounts, the correct stealth way.

It is a very very VERY bad idea to transfer funds as you suggested. You can not do that safely for any great period of time.

You should really do a lot more reading to find out how to use ebay correctly.

Old 01-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Just for clarification- I'm NOT avoiding tax. I am selling my own, private stuff, which I no longer need. And I'm buying it without reselling in mind- I just happen to be a fashion enthusiast and since I buy a lot of luxury stuff, I need a way to recycle the money I spent- namely I need a way to sell the stuff I no longer need / like.
Ebay has stolen this opportunity from me for no reason, like from majority of people here (I assume). My remark regarding tax was because, contrary to most of you guys, I happen to live in a really ****ty place in Eastern Europe, where tax office is totally messed up.

I didn't think about adding my own bank account to my friend's paypal data- I thought that Paypal data and bank account data has to be coherent / the same? This would be perfect for me! So just one more question- can Paypal link accounts basing on the bank account info? That would be crazy.. but I want to be sure so I'm asking. Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Perforu For This Useful Post:
Elijah (01-27-2013)
Old 01-26-2013

Longevity: 66%

Paypal can't see the name on the Bank account so you should be fine adding it. Only way they can see it is if you happen to pay fees or add funds to the Paypal from the Bank account, avoid doing that by always leaving a decent amount of funds in your Paypal to cover refunds, chargebacks and Ebay fees.
Old 01-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

no idea about poland but most banks in UK/USA etc allow different name but on the forum each country member knows the few ones to avoid and we report them if they give problems...
Old 01-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perforu View Post
I didn't think about adding my own bank account to my friend's paypal data- I thought that Paypal data and bank account data has to be coherent / the same? This would be perfect for me! So just one more question- can Paypal link accounts basing on the bank account info? That would be crazy.. but I want to be sure so I'm asking. Thanks again!
Dont like the thought of using friend's info but whatever - your choice.

Bank account info can NOT be reused for PP. Each account must have its own bank account.