How much MONEY is normally run thru Stealth Accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-22-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Question How much MONEY is normally run thru Stealth Accounts?

I need to create Multiple PP Stealth Accounts because I can only use PP and not a merchant account.

My Legal/Fully Verified LLC Business account was terminated/closed by PP so I have to create Stealth accounts.

I run over a $1,000 day thru my PP account.

How can I successfully do this using a Stealth Account(s)?

I've read eBay Stealth once and plan to read it twice this weekend. I've also spent about 20 hours reading post here in the last 3 days.

I know that once I provide my Soc Sec to PP the game is over and my OLD account will be linked.

My guess is that you guys are creating Stealth PP accounts and not allowing much money to accumulate. Withdrawing money as fast as you can safely take it out. Would that be correct?

In addition, once you get Caught by PP with a Stealth account is the MONEY that is currently in your account gone forever?

My business is currently on HOLD until I can figure this out so I'm reading these threads as fast as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Roscoe
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-22-2012

Longevity: 89%

Business=merchant account not Paypal. Paypal is not for real business *just my two cents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bansheezone For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (09-22-2012), stanislav (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

No one is going to tell you how much $$$ is run through their accounts. What I will tell you is that it takes time to build an account that can handle high $$$ amounts. You can't just have a few Thousand dollars from the get-go. Once an Ebay account is well established I am sure it can handle large amounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
stanislav (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheezone View Post
Business=merchant account not Paypal. Paypal is not for real business *just my two cents.
I have a merchant account, unfortunately the website I use to sell my products ONLY accepts PayPal to sell products. They said that maybe next year they may have another processor but for now it's PP or bust.

BTW, there are members of that site that run over a $100,000 month thru PayPal. They are a REAL business, they have employees, pay taxes, so I have no idea what your statement means.
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
No one is going to tell you how much $$$ is run through their accounts.

What I will tell you is that it takes time to build an account that can handle high $$$ amounts. You can't just have a few Thousand dollars from the get-go. Once an Ebay account is well established I am sure it can handle large amounts.
What's the big deal? It's not like I know your name or Soc Sec number?

Can't we speak in generalities?

I've already decided to hopefully build Multiple Stealth accounts and NOT let a lot of money accumulate.

The FACT that these are Stealth accounts leads me to believe that once PP finds out your account is not legit and you won't provide ID info that the money in your Stealth account will be frozen and PP keeps it. I could be wrong, I hope to find out the truth by reading everything I can on this forum.

Thanks.
Old 09-22-2012

Longevity: 90%
Exclamation

I decided to retreat and edit my current post!

Last edited by stanislav; 09-22-2012 at 09:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stanislav For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Repeated threads on the topic is not going to work either. Try to keep everything in your $64,000 thread.
Long term for you that will aid your learning

Forum got started in 2005.

We have certain unspoken rules that are in practice.

Users' privacy exists at all times.

It's not expedient or conducive to discussions to ask for ball park figures of the amount of monies that go thro' accounts.
For starters, people exaggerate and bait. Others react and take the bait.
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012

I agree with GreenBean! We are long timers here, you are new and we do not trust new members nor do we need more competition. If we expose our secrets on an open forum then these exploits will reach eBay and Paypal which in turn will make our life selling on eBay much harder. We do not need this.
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Repeated threads on the topic is not going to work either. Try to keep everything in your $64,000 thread.
Long term for you that will aid your learning

Forum got started in 2005.

We have certain unspoken rules that are in practice.

Users' privacy exists at all times.

It's not expedient or conducive to discussions to ask for ball park figures of the amount of monies that go thro' accounts.
For starters, people exaggerate and bait. Others react and take the bait.
Ok, I guess I'll stick to that $64,000 thread.

I think I've got most of this figured out to start taking action.

BTW, for the post above I have no intention of running a $1,000 day thru a Stealth account, ever. I was going to spread that around thru as many Stealth accounts as possible.

Thanks.
Old 09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Ok, I guess I'll stick to that $64,000 thread.

I think I've got most of this figured out to start taking action.

BTW, for the post above I have no intention of running a $1,000 day thru a Stealth account, ever. I was going to spread that around thru as many Stealth accounts as possible.

Thanks.
How many bank accounts are you planning to open? LOL!
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
I agree with GreenBean! We are long timers here, you are new and we do not trust new members nor do we need more competition. If we expose our secrets on an open forum then these exploits will reach eBay and Paypal which in turn will make our life selling on eBay much harder. We do not need this.
That's the one thing I dislike about this forum.

The more we find ways to beat the system the more PP will attempt to stop these stealth accounts.

I'm sure PP is reviewing this forum on a regular basis. They would be fools not to. I think this is one of the top sites related to PP and eBay.

I'll have to read between the lines to figure this stuff out.

Thanks.

Edit: I plan to open 2 bank accounts next week and try to create a successful stealth account(s). Eventually I'll open as many as needed. I see members here with 30+ stealth accounts so I don't see why this should be an issue.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Last edited by Roscoe; 09-22-2012 at 09:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
stanislav (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
That's the one thing I dislike about this forum.

The more we find ways to beat the system the more PP will attempt to stop these stealth accounts.

I'm sure PP is reviewing this forum on a regular basis. They would be fools not to. I think this is one of the top sites related to PP and eBay.

I'll have to read between the lines to figure this stuff out.

Thanks.
Of course PayPal and Ebay are reading this forums. This is why when it gets close to home long timers will not respond. Not because we do not know how to or because we want you to buy Stealth Book (great book for STARTERS) but because we simply do not need competition. I am sorry, I honestly am. But it's survival of the fittest when it comes to eBay. People here aren't that bad and they would love to help you but understand that competition on eBay is wild. My honest and best advice to you my friend is to experiment. Honestly if you follow my advice you will succeed eventually. But it's a long road. I am still walking the path but I did have a few breakthroughs myself, including today.
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Of course PayPal and Ebay are reading this forums. This is why when it gets close to home long timers will not respond. Not because we do not know how to or because we want you to buy Stealth Book (great book for STARTERS) but because we simply do not need competition. I am sorry, I honestly am. But it's survival of the fittest when it comes to eBay. People here aren't that bad and they would love to help you but understand that competition on eBay is wild. My honest and best advice to you my friend is to experiment. Honestly if you follow my advice you will succeed eventually. But it's a long road. I am still walking the path but I did have a few breakthroughs myself, including today.
Thank God I don't do eBay, seems like a bigger nightmare than PayPal.

I completely understand your concerns abut privacy. I hope when I have this PP stuff figured out the owner closes this site, lol.

I did buy the eBay Stealth Book, found if very helpful. But still lacking in some details that I need that apply to my personal situation. I've already recommended it to several friends.

Last edited by Roscoe; 09-22-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-22-2012

Yes it's a great book for starters. But the rest is for you to find out. Some of the answers can be found on this site. But mostly they are vague because once again it's for you to find out for yourself what really works and what doesn't PayPal and eBay are constantly changing so what works today might not work tomorrow. So the only way and the best way is take the long path of experimentation because no one will hand you everything on a golden platter. And I hope to god that Aspkin will never close down such a great site. There are plenty of hidden treasures here. You just need to be worthy of them to begin with.
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012

Longevity: 71%

Well said Stanislav

Don't be afraid to dig,the more you dig the luckier you get
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamcocktail21 For This Useful Post:
colt63 (09-23-2012), Roscoe (09-22-2012), stanislav (09-23-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamcocktail21 View Post
Well said Stanislav

Don't be afraid to dig,the more you dig the luckier you get
I'm digging, I'm digging.

I've found the best way to get Great info is to look up all post from Top Members here and scroll thru their post till I find my answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (01-25-2013)