So nervous - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-11-2008
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Yeah, I guess that is the true measure of how successfully things are going for us underground ebayers......our absence from posting a lot on this site!
Things are going well for me. I'm up over 50 fb on both ids. Have experimented with listing a bunch at once, just a few a week, and selling stuff I used to sell. THAT was the biggest experiment for me, and the one I most feared. And I got through with no problem. I'm doing a lot of small things that I think help make me appear to be a newbie. You've really kind of got to put yourself in that mindset for the first month or so or you will inevitability stand out like a sore thumb as the former power seller you used to be, <grin>
Now I'm not running multitudes of accounts at one time, just a couple of seller accounts and a couple of buyer accounts. I have a couple of back-up accounts set aside, just in case, but I just can't manage more than two active seller accounts at one time. Last month I sold over 100 items in one week and it about killed me!
I'll try to pop in over here every once in a while. I think it is really important for those of us who are having success having used the Stealth Book to come back and post just to let people know it does work, and not just for a week or two. Every day that goes by I breath a little easier and hold my breath a little less often but I don't think I will every be in a place where I don't do a little breath holding every single time I log into a seller account, kwim?
Good luck! Just stick with the plan as outlined, with as little deviation as humanly possible, and you should be fine.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-11-2008

Longevity: 90%
Default paypal, merchants account?

Thanks for your encouragement. I am curious how you are getting paid. Did you decide to go with or without paypal? Are you using a merchants account? Did you set up both selling accounts at the same time or some time apart? Still have lots of questions, but I am in the fear phase with my one account right now. Thanks for coming back to help.
Old 09-18-2008
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I forgot to acknowledge the ENORMOUS amount of GENIUS LEVEL advice I received from folks here on this forum, especially MODEE. <happy now modee?, lol>

But seriously, if you don't believe what an idiot I was then just go back and read my posts from the first few weeks....truly pitiful and pathetic. And the people here, especially Modee, Aspkin, and ebayhatelove, were instrumental in renewing my confidence and in getting me on track to get back to selling. Without them I would be sitting on my couch getting fat and poor, which is never a pretty combination....
I also HIGHLY recommend Modee's one-on-one tech help.....some of us (ahem, that would include myself for sure) need a bit more one-on-one help to get the details securely nailed down. You really don't want to go through all of the hassle of re-establishing a new identify and seller account only to do something stupid and have to start all over again.
Modee won't let you get stupid.....(how about THAT for a new signature/logo?)
Old 10-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exeneva View Post
Also, with AOL Browser, your IP is masked.
Masked as in how? It is not covered or cloaked like a proxy. You do however get a new IP each time.