Need a few tips. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-14-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Need a few tips.

hello,

i am currently having a few problems and was wondering of some of the more experienced users could identify the problem.

recently (the past month or so) i have been creating stealth accounts. i log my i.p.s use different names addresses phone numbers etc to avoid any links. however somehow some of the account are getting suspended or limited? let me go into more detail to help you get an idea of what im doing.

couple of days ago i tried to sell an iphone 4s on one of the accounts, i put the item up and within 30 seconds it was sold. now the customer contacted me asking about info imei number etc so i gave all this and said i would be shipping express next day. i log on next day to add the tracking details and bam! your account has been suspended wtf? what am i doing wrong? the account is about a month old with 2 100% positive fb

yesterday i tried to put two items up for sale to get the new account some seller history etc i made them on the day ( i have done this before and it has worked fine) i put an orange sim card up for sale on one account and some toothpaste on the other ( both account are linked to 2 different paypals with no probelms...) again i come back on today andone account is suspended while the other is limited) i have been going crazy all day trying to figure out how these two new accounts got picked up?

heres my conclusion:
the addresses i used for the accounts (random) have been used before
the names (random) have been used before
they some how linked my paypal... ( with paypal account i use 3v vouchers to verify them) what i do if an ebay account get suspended is i close my pp account and open a new one with new details but obviously the same card number etc, ( have done this a few times now and it has worked fine)

i apologize for all this but i could really do with some advice on what i am doing wrong.

regards
warrior
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2013

Longevity: 64%

Iphone and new ebay means death! other limits might be soft have you called in or actually better yet post here actual notice you received
Old 06-14-2013
Threadstarter  

hmm the thing is i have sold an iphone with another ebay account about a month back and that account was barely a couple of weeks old with 1 positive fb, but i can see what your saying though apple products are too high risk best waiting at least 3 months.

i have another question if an ebay account gets suspended/limited and it is linked to a paypal who is linked to another 4 seller accounts, would it affect those 4 sellers or are they still good to use if i add a different paypal to them?

this is the first error- i put an orange sim card.... the account was made the same day yes but i have done this before and it was fine.
Your account has been suspended because recent account activity has raised serious concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members and the eBay community.

Due to the suspension, you won't be able to use your eBay account in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees will be due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H12570
Old 06-14-2013
Threadstarter  

i tried to list some toothpaste, ( this ebay account was made yesterday and is linked to a new pp account with no problems or previous problems) this is why im really confused.

We're happy you've chosen to sell your product(s) on eBay.

In order to provide buyers with a pleasant and safe environment, the Safety Regulation Team at eBay conducts certain routine checks to confirm the information provided by the seller(s) or /and buyer(s). You are kindly requested to send the following documents within the next 72 hours:

- Front and back copy of your ID or passport.
- Copy of a document showing your address (if different from what is displayed on your identity document)

If you are a business user please send us a copy of the certificate of incorporation.

In addition, we ask you to provide a proof of ownership of the items you have posted on eBay. These may consist of:

- Copies of invoices or proof of delivery (pro-forma invoices are not counted as evidence of ownership) OR
- Customs documents, if you have purchased your goods abroad OR
- Availability of supplier confirmations OR
- Receipts for items purchased from a retailer
Old 06-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Your listing too quick. You need to build up several things:
1. Browsing History
2. Cookies
3. Need to age the account (at least 30 days before listing)
Old 06-14-2013
Threadstarter  

i think 30 days is too long, i agree with you however i should wait a few days at least,

i have firefox delete my history and cookies on exist each time. i thought that was a better idea?
Old 06-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

Are you deleting your cookies and flash each time you log off EB, or are you using multiple windows user accounts for stealthing? If it is the first, then there is your problem.
Old 06-14-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks for the reply, no i am using a new windows user for each account and at the same time i set each fire fox browser on every account to delete cookies and history on exist.

i think the problem is some of the accounts just randomly get picked up because they are too young and are trying to sell, so ebay block them. its a 50/50 chance really, out of the 20 times ive done it ive been blocked 4 times so experience show you dont need to wait 30 days before listing your first item however it is adviced to avoid this problem etc.

the only problem now is because i link up to 5 seller ebay accounts to 1 paypal, what happens when one ebay account gets suspended will the rest be affected? i plan on using a separate paypal with new bank details etc for each ebay once they have aged.

i have checked the other ebay accounts linked to the same paypal with the suspended ebay account and they are still active. the only concern is when i do decide to use them after they have aged will they get limited or banned?
Old 06-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imawarrior View Post
thanks for the reply, no i am using a new windows user for each account and at the same time i set each fire fox browser on every account to delete cookies and history on exit.
Problem #1

Quote:
i think the problem is some of the accounts just randomly get picked up because they are too young and are trying to sell, so ebay block them. its a 50/50 chance really, out of the 20 times ive done it ive been blocked 4 times so experience show you dont need to wait 30 days before listing your first item however it is adviced to avoid this problem etc.
There's a reason we suggest 30 days....it's so your chances of getting limited Decrease!
You don't have to wait 30 days for anything....It's just a suggestion given and for a good reason.

Quote:
the only problem now is because i link up to 5 seller ebay accounts to 1 paypal, what happens when one ebay account gets suspended will the rest be affected?
Problem #2
I suggest you start fresh, 1 Ebay Account to 1 Paypal...

Quote:
i have checked the other ebay accounts linked to the same paypal with the suspended ebay account and they are still active. the only concern is when i do decide to use them after they have aged will they get limited or banned?
Problem #3
Again, Create 1 Ebay Account to 1 Paypal, not 5 Ebays to 1 Paypal....

Quick question, Have you bothered to read the eBay Stealth Ebook? If not you should get it and give a good reading.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
deebee80 (06-15-2013)