Got my PP limit left. is it safe to use? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-19-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Got my PP limit left. is it safe to use?

Long story short. I sold a few Apple electronics on eBay which raised alert with Paypal. PP limited my account but eBay is fine. I had to use my employee's PP account with the same eBay account while our account was limited. Guess what, her account got limited for association I know, how stupid!

After providing numerous documents and explaining the situation, PP finally agree to left the limit on my account (limited due to high risk items sold) a month later. I guess the fact that 99% of our sales is still coming from low risk dietary supplements products, which we have been doing for years helped.

Here are my questions.

1. What should I do with my employee's account which was limited due to association with this account?

2. Should I have her call PP and telling them since the issue on the original account is now solved, they should remove the limit on her account.

3. Should she admit that she is processing payments for me if PP ask?

4. Will having her call PP trigger anything that could cause new limitation imposed to my account (limitation just got removed).

5. Should I wait a few days before link my account to our eBay store? Would the incoming sales from dietary supplement trigger a transaction volume flag since the account has been inactive for over a month?

6. I have another 3 years old business Paypal (established with EIN) with partial identical information (address and some IP login links) to the account that has its limitation removed. But this business account was not used to receive payment from eBay while the other account is limited. Therefore, never get limited. Is there any risk of account limitation if I am using this business account for future eBay transaction instead the original one (established with my personal SSN). The reason for this is that in case my PP got limited again in the future, at least my SSN is not exposed.

Many thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!