eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/67336-hardest-part-stealth-new-names-adresses.html)

Deliverance78 11-22-2013 10:06 PM

Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses

I'm setting up a couple stealth accounts. The hardest part for me is the name and adresses. I'm going to use corporations for each stealth so hopefully they won't ask for Ids. The toughest part is I'm going to use different address from UPS stores but there are only two close to me.... how can I keep making more stealth accounts with limited addresses?

corleone 11-23-2013 02:00 PM

Re: Hardest Part of Stealth - New Names and Adresses

I wouldn't use corporate name, I like to make accounts seem like I'm a person who just discovered ebay and wants to sell a few things here and there. I don't want to ever be seen as a professional seller, or full time ebayer. Stealth accounts should be operated like you are a newbie.

As for addresses, get creative. There is no requirement that you must have access to the address. If you feel you must have access to the address then you'll have to drive a little further to another mailbox vendor. If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.

metatrade 11-23-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 505685)
If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.

Could you please elaborate ?

ocmajid 11-23-2013 09:38 PM

Like right when the buyer ask for a refund or return then kindly say " sure just send it to blah blah blah" .... they mostly don't think twice because they are happy that you kindly agreed.

vogeltron 11-24-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 505685)
I wouldn't use corporate name, I like to make accounts seem like I'm a person who just discovered ebay and wants to sell a few things here and there. I don't want to ever be seen as a professional seller, or full time ebayer. Stealth accounts should be operated like you are a newbie.

As for addresses, get creative. There is no requirement that you must have access to the address. If you feel you must have access to the address then you'll have to drive a little further to another mailbox vendor. If it's because you're worried about returns, there are alway's creative options.

Agreed, I try to take it a step further. By starting out as a buyer before even listing a single item. I agree though there are different ways for return addresses and what not that eBay does not need to see.

jm091804 11-25-2013 01:23 PM

use a ups store with an address and just add your name. they have po boxes but they give you an address with # too like a apartment.

rsot 11-25-2013 01:35 PM

Also look for Mom and Pop postal offices - smaller types than UPS or USPS

user3657 11-25-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocmajid (Post 505766)
Like right when the buyer ask for a refund or return then kindly say " sure just send it to blah blah blah" .... they mostly don't think twice because they are happy that you kindly agreed.

Does not work 100%! I am very clear and prompt, and I have in the past year two times had two returns go to stealths. One I even provided a free shipping, but he did not wait for fedex to email it to him. This was a 300$ camera, luckly it was my old work address and i was cool with the mail guys so I called them and asked if they got a package and explained what happened.

Second address I did not have access to so someone received a free hard drive lol.

hazy 11-26-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 506235)
Does not work 100%! I am very clear and prompt, and I have in the past year two times had two returns go to stealths. One I even provided a free shipping, but he did not wait for fedex to email it to him. This was a 300$ camera, luckly it was my old work address and i was cool with the mail guys so I called them and asked if they got a package and explained what happened.

Second address I did not have access to so someone received a free hard drive lol.

LoL whoever lives at my stealth addresses get xmas gifts early every few weeks.

Dazzler87 11-26-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 506235)

Don't know if this will help anyone but I've got my own personalised stamp from vistaprint with my real returns address on it and i just stamp each parcel i send with it, returns allways come back to me.

corleone 11-26-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazy (Post 506298)
LoL whoever lives at my stealth addresses get xmas gifts early every few weeks.

Same here.