eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   New Ebay account help please! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/67754-new-ebay-account-help-please.html)

jwmonkey1070 12-08-2013 05:04 PM

Re: New Ebay account help please!

Now just to clear some things up. My original post was at first very long and included some personal details and an actual story that the Forum moderator felt needed to be edited. Not only was it edited but now it reads completely different then its original intent.

When someone other then yourself edits your words, cuts out important details, puts 2 sentences together that do not belong then its no longer your words being written rather a *******ized version of your written words that changes the outcome of the intended responses. That is what we have here.

thready 12-09-2013 12:46 AM

Jwmonkey i find it very irresponsible of you to bring up karma...

thready 12-09-2013 12:48 AM

I wish my post would of went through this morning. Maybe ill retype it up later. Not sure.

MM78 12-09-2013 01:23 AM

@OP, just concentrate in reading the ebook and hopefully you can make a comeback.

thready 12-09-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 509872)
@OP, just concentrate in reading the ebook and hopefully you can make a comeback.

Him successfully creating stealth accounts isn't the real problem. It would just be a temporary fix because if he don't change his mindset. If he successfully gets these accounts going hes very likely going to repeat the bad decisions again. He doesn't handle the situations/issues like a successful person would. He has a lot of self limiting beliefs with a bitter side. He doesn't take responsibility for his actions rather he resorts to blaming and finding reasons why it can't be great. <This is his real problem but he doesn't realizes it.

I grew up around people with a mindset like his and Im sad to see that hes going through same situation. Failure after failure without realizing their thoughts, decisions, and actions is the reason why they are where they are at. They blame their problems away rather dealing with it head on. They cover the problems rather than fix it. Life is about habits. You got bad habits you get bad results. You have good habits you get positive results. You reap what you sow.

thready 12-09-2013 04:00 AM

Negative buts from JWMonkey
but I hated Ebay for its politics and the way they treated its sellers who are the back bone of the company
but I failed to pay my last bill of approximately $1,100.00
but I also read that once you go into debt with Ebay they will promise to restore your account and when you pay it they will laugh and never restore your account ever again.
but I am afraid that once I spend the money that I can barely afford then my account will get flagged and shut down just days later
but there is very slow traffic.
but got caught
but I want help to make sure that if I spend the money that I really can not afford at this time
but I have read too many horror stories where Ebay just tells you what you want to hear
but still keeps your account suspended as punishment
But as of right now to pay that amount would break me financially
but it could not happen
but its a way to get some attention
But that is what trolls do I guess
But you just cant figure people out(I DISAGREE. YES YOU CAN)
your account gets limited, or suspended or worse. Not a matter of if or why but when

Positive buts from JWMonkey
but despite the politics of Ebay, they bring the most traffic

How can one succeed if they habitually defeat everything with their own self limiting beliefs?
You can't. Only way is if you change.

i rest my case.

I do wish you the best JWMonkey and hope you figure it all out.

rsot 12-09-2013 05:41 AM

Interesting use of 'but'