eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   New Ebay account help please! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/67754-new-ebay-account-help-please.html)

jwmonkey1070 12-03-2013 10:39 PM

New Ebay account help please!

I am in need of a new Ebay/ Papal account. I used have a love hate relationship with ebay. I loved selling, but I hated Ebay for its politics and the way they treated its sellers who are the back bone of the company. I was already so fed up with Ebay that I virtually flipped them off. I sold just a few more items but I failed to pay my last bill of approximately $1,100.00. I took a very much needed break from Ebay.

I thought when I was ready to begin again I could pay off the amount owed and be good to go but I also read that once you go into debt with Ebay they will promise to restore your account and when you pay it they will laugh and never restore your account ever again.

So that is where I am at now. I have spent most of my back pay and am living off of my monthly amount. I don't have enough money to afford to pay off the old account nor do I trust that they will honor to restore my sales privileges anyways. With enough time gone by I am ready to begin again only smarter this time.
I have a garage full of items, I have the need to find good treasures again. I have the tools, I have a good smart phone to research items before I purchase them but I need a fresh account or 2. I would like to purchase a new stealth account or 2 but I am afraid that once I spend the money that I can barely afford then my account will get flagged and shut down just days later. I need a guarantee that the account will stay open and not get flagged and I can pay on a monthly scale until the account is fully paid up. I have tried opening up a Webstore, but there is very slow traffic.

xxbossman111 12-04-2013 10:58 AM

Re: New Ebay account help please!

With new accounts you must start off slow selling low end items also you should buy the steath guide

jwmonkey1070 12-04-2013 08:40 PM

I did purchase the book, a couple years ago. I attempted to restore am Amazon account but got caught. I did not know what got flagged but it did. I need personalized help.

thready 12-04-2013 11:24 PM

Your in a tough situation. I remember when i was there. Got knocked off the wagon many times, but kept at it. Hard work and dedication got me through it. May you succeed as well.

yotano211 12-04-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 508487)
I am in need of a new Ebay/ Papal account. I used have a love hate relationship with ebay. I loved selling, but I hated Ebay for its politics and the way they treated its sellers who are the back bone of the company. I was already so fed up with Ebay that I virtually flipped them off. I sold just a few more items but I failed to pay my last bill of approximately $1,100.00. I took a very much needed break from Ebay.

I thought when I was ready to begin again I could pay off the amount owed and be good to go but I also read that once you go into debt with Ebay they will promise to restore your account and when you pay it they will laugh and never restore your account ever again.

So that is where I am at now. I have spent most of my back pay and am living off of my monthly amount. I don't have enough money to afford to pay off the old account nor do I trust that they will honor to restore my sales privileges anyways. With enough time gone by I am ready to begin again only smarter this time.
I have a garage full of items, I have the need to find good treasures again. I have the tools, I have a good smart phone to research items before I purchase them but I need a fresh account or 2. I would like to purchase a new stealth account or 2 but I am afraid that once I spend the money that I can barely afford then my account will get flagged and shut down just days later. I need a guarantee that the account will stay open and not get flagged and I can pay on a monthly scale until the account is fully paid up. I have tried opening up a Webstore, but there is very slow traffic.

I dont get it, What is your question to us?

vogeltron 12-05-2013 05:42 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but you let your legit eBay account go over $1000? I mean there are people on this site that would pay $10k for their legit eBay account back. Personally I would probably give $20-30k. I agree eBay has its problems with how it treats sellers, policies it site. How it deal with bad buyers, etc.

I will say whatever it costs you in time and energy to get new stealth accounts going in the U.S. will exceed what you owe. Especially given the limitations of US PayPals, having to open bank accounts, etc. I advise all member's to always have stealth accounts and always be working on new ones as a pet projects.

I am going to be rude. But if you want to sell and refuse to pay your fees then best of luck to you. People who buy from me on eBay and refuse to pay I file cases, etc. Any wholesale customer who I extend credit to me then goes missing. I wont send them anything until they pay their tab. Be real about it.

Assuming you don't have a garage full of phakes. Post you stuff on Craigslist.

jwmonkey1070 12-05-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 508852)
I dont get it, What is your question to us?

My original thread was considered too long and had some personal details involved but it made more sense but it was edited by the moderator. I am asking for some personalized help with starting a new Stealth account on Ebay. I want to purchase one from one of the experts here but I want help to make sure that if I spend the money that I really can not afford at this time then I want to make sure it does not get flagged and shut down in a few weeks after. I am willing to on a pro-bono basis. As I make money via selling my items then I can pay for the stealth account. Its just a way that I can make sure it stays active.

jwmonkey1070 12-05-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 508922)
Correct me if I am wrong but you let your legit eBay account go over $1000? I mean there are people on this site that would pay $10k for their legit eBay account back. Personally I would probably give $20-30k. I agree eBay has its problems with how it treats sellers, policies it site. How it deal with bad buyers, etc.

I will say whatever it costs you in time and energy to get new stealth accounts going in the U.S. will exceed what you owe. Especially given the limitations of US PayPals, having to open bank accounts, etc. I advise all member's to always have stealth accounts and always be working on new ones as a pet projects.

I am going to be rude. But if you want to sell and refuse to pay your fees then best of luck to you. People who buy from me on eBay and refuse to pay I file cases, etc. Any wholesale customer who I extend credit to me then goes missing. I wont send them anything until they pay their tab. Be real about it.

Assuming you don't have a garage full of phakes. Post you stuff on Craigslist.

As far as defaulting on my Ebay bill. I have read in many forums that although they say that if you are suspended for non payment of your monthly bill they say that once you are payed up to date then they will re-instate your account back to normal but I have read too many horror stories where Ebay just tells you what you want to hear but still keeps your account suspended as punishment. There was a time where if I had a guarantee from Ebay that my account would get restored to normal I would have payed it then. But as of right now to pay that amount would break me financially. I have been selling on Craigslist and other venues but despite the politics of Ebay, they bring the most traffic. Also my monthly Ebay bill was exceeding my profits. Ebay was hyper inflating my bill with fictitious sales and other hodge podge and made it difficult and extremely time consuming to filter with a fine tooth. Because my original thread was moderated, it did not mention that I was on a 2 year wait pending my Disability. So that was 2 years without any income that forced me to deal with Ebay in order to survive. The month that I found out that I was approved was the same month that I defaulted on Ebay as I now had an income. I did intend to pay the bill at some point after some much needed time off from Ebay but it could not happen.

thready 12-06-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 509068)
My original thread was considered too long and had some personal details involved but it made more sense but it was edited by the moderator. I am asking for some personalized help with starting a new Stealth account on Ebay. I want to purchase one from one of the experts here but I want help to make sure that if I spend the money that I really can not afford at this time then I want to make sure it does not get flagged and shut down in a few weeks after. I am willing to on a pro-bono basis. As I make money via selling my items then I can pay for the stealth account. Its just a way that I can make sure it stays active.

You can spend the money and get an account, but i doubt if anyone will guarantee it will never get shut down. If you want to save money can invest your time in learning how to set it up yourself. Then you can create your own accounts. Don't expect your first account to be the perfect one. Most likely you'll make a few mistakes and lose a few accounts while on your journey, but don't let that defeat you. It just means you haven't figured it out yet. It can be as little as one little mistake that is holding you back from breaking free. When you are feeling defeated, just remember that others are doing it successfully. You just have to do what their doing(without them telling you exactly how they do it) and think like they do. Cherish the ones who drop info along the way because those droppings will save you time and money. In the end, if you persist on figuring it all out, you eventually will figure out what works for you. Remember to focus on the end result, not all the little things you have to do to get you there.

Self-Help 101

yotano211 12-06-2013 03:03 AM

If you want a free account from someone then ask the sellers, dont ask us all.

vogeltron 12-06-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 509071)
As far as defaulting on my Ebay bill. I have read in many forums that although they say that if you are suspended for non payment of your monthly bill they say that once you are payed up to date then they will re-instate your account back to normal but I have read too many horror stories where Ebay just tells you what you want to hear but still keeps your account suspended as punishment. There was a time where if I had a guarantee from Ebay that my account would get restored to normal I would have payed it then. But as of right now to pay that amount would break me financially. I have been selling on Craigslist and other venues but despite the politics of Ebay, they bring the most traffic. Also my monthly Ebay bill was exceeding my profits. Ebay was hyper inflating my bill with fictitious sales and other hodge podge and made it difficult and extremely time consuming to filter with a fine tooth. Because my original thread was moderated, it did not mention that I was on a 2 year wait pending my Disability. So that was 2 years without any income that forced me to deal with Ebay in order to survive. The month that I found out that I was approved was the same month that I defaulted on Ebay as I now had an income. I did intend to pay the bill at some point after some much needed time off from Ebay but it could not happen.

So you expect a check every month from the government but you agreed to use eBay's service and unwilling to pay what you owe. Sounds like a real stand up person. I use you when I need you but when I don't you can go to hell. Don't really care if I am politically correct or not. This is the exact mentality that is wrong with the country and why it is going down the ****ter. A bunch of jerk offs like you who scam the system and try to angle any way in your favor. The morality of this country has gone to hell.

I have seen people die from ALS. Something like that is worse than death. The only disability in life in a bad attitude and trying to play the "victim" card.

jwmonkey1070 12-07-2013 04:32 AM

Oh yeah I totally tried to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the system by bleeding internally and almost dying 3 times faking numerous blood transfusions, extremely high blood pressure due to a flaw in a previous surgery I had years ago. Now I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ not being able to stand for more them 10 minutes at a time without extreme pain setting in. I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ spending half of my day in bed because me pain medication has me sleepy or I am faking that no matter how much pain medication is not enough to dull the pain. I am just faking it all for a Government check so I can take money out of your pocket. You have to love these forums where instead of helping someone asking for help they just spew their negative opinions about what they have no clue about. Oh but its a way to get some attention. I get that. Your needy. What other hateful spewage do you have to enlighten the forum with? Reading your words I can actually say that I feel sorry for you that you live with such a negative corrupted view on things so much that you attack someone you don't know or any clue about who came here searching for help. But that is what trolls do I guess. Its how you get your jollies.

jwmonkey1070 12-07-2013 05:05 AM

I find it interesting that the other day I had my Satellite radio receiver stolen out of my car in from of my house. I did leave my car door unlocked trusting the neighborhood I live in and thinking why would someone risk going to jail over a 10.00 item that wont work for you anyways? But you just cant figure people out. The same way when I was warned not to say anything on a post that can be considered personal because there just might be some ignorant asshole with nothing better to do then to negatively judge someone they know nothing about. I guess I make the mistake of trusting people and treating people how I would like to be treated and in so doing I forget that there are those out there that do the opposite. For those that can and do help when a question is asked I do very much appreciate it. I can only hope that those who don't have anything to offer can just sit quietly rather then being an ugly parasite.

oompaloompa 12-07-2013 05:14 AM

I doubt any seller can guarantee the success of an account after it leaves their hands...they offer bonafide accounts, made in the best way and they will require some payment up front, you may be able to do a reduced deal, ask and see....

I wish you success with your health, nobody understands how terrifying it can be until they are in it....

JamesNorth101 12-07-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 509498)
I find it interesting that the other day I had my Satellite radio receiver stolen out of my car in from of my house. I did leave my car door unlocked trusting the neighborhood I live in and thinking why would someone risk going to jail over a 10.00 item that wont work for you anyways?

No offence, but this is a bit naive. Yes in theory I should be able to leave my car unlocked with the keys in the ignition all day every day, but that would just be inviting trouble.

The best way forward in your situation is to learn to make a stealth account yourself, nurture it for a month or so and learn all the techniques of stealth. When you are comfortable with the practise behind the theory then open a second and third stealth. Again nurture these for a few months.

If all is going well and you understand stealth fully then buy an expensive aged account. You need to understand stealth before you buy an expensive aged stealth account (if this is what you are after). The sellers cannot guarantee that the accounts will not get restricted because they cannot guarantee that you will follow the stealth method 100%.

As for your proposal, your best off asking the sellers via PM if they would accept the offer.

BigCJ 12-07-2013 12:45 PM

You need to treat ebay as a business. And in any business, bills are due and your business can flounder at anytime for any reason. 1k in fees is a lot of service that you took from ebay. They want their money. Can you blame them?

Sorry about your plight, but you need to be able to spend some money to make money.

You can purchase any number of accounts from people, but without knowing true stealth methods, you will end up in the same situation over and over again.

jwmonkey1070 12-07-2013 10:01 PM

I do have the Stealth book. I am reading it and will start working on the necessary steps. That and the possible purchase of a bonafide account might just do the trick. Meanwhile I am building up my stores and listing items on some alternative free sites that should make the transition a little easier. I will be starting from scratch either way. I just wish there was another website besides Ebay that has the traffic. I got very interested in Yardsellr and was doing very well with them as they were imbedded into Facebook and was a great idea. I promoted the heck out of them. These were ex employees of Ebay starting a new venture with Facebook. It was genius. More and more traffic every day. It grew so fast. Then one day Ebay came to them and made them an offer they couldn't refuse and now they are another part of Ebay under a different name called The Collectionary.
I remember hearing that Google was going to start up a sales and auction website and because if they were to do so Ebay got so frightened they sent them a huge check to not even start the idea. This is how Ebay is so successful regardless of how they treat its sellers who are not in the big league. It started with the mom and pop shops and grew large and then took on the big players and now it barely tolerates anybody not bringing in a large amount of money and then its just a matter of time before your account gets limited, or suspended or worse. Not a matter of if or why but when. I blame the star ratings system that the big players are immune to. And yes I understand that Ebay wants their money. However they have burned me for far more then I owe them in the long run. I had planned to pay them if I was 100% certain that I would not go into suspension permanently even after I payed them. Would you pay your light bill if you knew the electric company would never turn your lights back on anyways even if you payed exactly what you owed? I have read too many horror stories and I refuse to be a statistic in that matter.

BigCJ 12-08-2013 12:36 AM

I understand, and yes, I would pay it. As it would mess up my prospects for another electric company.

They can go after you for collections and ruin your credit.

Many businesses refuse to do business with people who owe them money.

This is the same situation as being a seller.
If a buyer never paid, left you holding the bag for fees, wouldnt you block them from making future transactions?

All of us have been burned by ebay. And you are taking the right steps in getting them back and making more money.

But don't give them a chance to ding you again by ruining your reputation.

vogeltron 12-08-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 509492)
Oh yeah I totally tried to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the system by bleeding internally and almost dying 3 times faking numerous blood transfusions, extremely high blood pressure due to a flaw in a previous surgery I had years ago. Now I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ not being able to stand for more them 10 minutes at a time without extreme pain setting in. I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ spending half of my day in bed because me pain medication has me sleepy or I am faking that no matter how much pain medication is not enough to dull the pain. I am just faking it all for a Government check so I can take money out of your pocket. You have to love these forums where instead of helping someone asking for help they just spew their negative opinions about what they have no clue about. Oh but its a way to get some attention. I get that. Your needy. What other hateful spewage do you have to enlighten the forum with? Reading your words I can actually say that I feel sorry for you that you live with such a negative corrupted view on things so much that you attack someone you don't know or any clue about who came here searching for help. But that is what trolls do I guess. Its how you get your jollies.

I am a man of principle. My word is my bond. I would rather have someone look down in my grave and say there is a man down there. Than be a chump and back out something I owe. Even if I couldn't get my account back that is something both I would have and have paid in the past. Even on stealth accounts with no threats of collections when I was dead broke and didn't have two nickels to rub together. There was a day in the country were if you use a service you actually paid for it. I can feel for you for hardships etc. But clearly from your questions. You aren't saying you are trying to do the right thing. You are asking if I pay these people will I get my account back. If not they can go *** themselves. I help people who do the right thing. I don't help shysters.

Needy my behind. I don't blame others for anything like your clearly do. You have no idea what I have been through or what I have seen. No matter how bad things gets. How absolutely horrendous. There is still a right and a wrong. I always take the high road. If you do the right thing they tend to work themselves out. If it doesn't there is no reason to be bitter about it as you always know you where the bigger man.

thready 12-08-2013 07:38 AM

darn i just typed a long post but when i hit submit it asked me to log in. i did. then it told me message could not be submitted.

rsot 12-08-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmonkey1070 (Post 508487)
I need a guarantee that the account will stay open and not get flagged and I can pay on a monthly scale until the account is fully paid up.

Sadly there are no guarantees with eB/pp - only likelihoods

jwmonkey1070 12-08-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 509680)
I am a man of principle. My word is my bond. I would rather have someone look down in my grave and say there is a man down there. Than be a chump and back out something I owe. Even if I couldn't get my account back that is something both I would have and have paid in the past. Even on stealth accounts with no threats of collections when I was dead broke and didn't have two nickels to rub together. There was a day in the country were if you use a service you actually paid for it. I can feel for you for hardships etc. But clearly from your questions. You aren't saying you are trying to do the right thing. You are asking if I pay these people will I get my account back. If not they can go *** themselves. I help people who do the right thing. I don't help shysters.

Needy my behind. I don't blame others for anything like your clearly do. You have no idea what I have been through or what I have seen. No matter how bad things gets. How absolutely horrendous. There is still a right and a wrong. I always take the high road. If you do the right thing they tend to work themselves out. If it doesn't there is no reason to be bitter about it as you always know you where the bigger man.

I really do not care how perfect you think you are because you are willing to pay a bill that may or may not be made up of real and excessive inflated charges. That is for your Karma to deal with. If it makes you feel better you you can have 3 "give a f-cks" and as far as being bitter, you accused me of faking my disability to fraud the American system. You know nothing about me or my disabilities nor do you need to know. Is everybody who is disabled just scamming the system or just me in your small and closed mind?
It is you who came to this thread to post your negative false accusations on a person asking for help and you tried to find a weakness in my written post to turn it into your personal political rant not only having nothing to do with my request. You clearly trolled the thread and you succeeded in pissing me off as was your intent. However the reality is those who look for others to belittle are filled with their own issues but need a way to vent so I get it. I was bitter but now I just feel sorry for you. I mean what kind of asshole hangs out on a forum just waiting until someone posts a help request but adds a few personal details that you feel you can use to your advantage? There is a whole lot of crap going on in this world that you can worry about other then the fact that I did not pay my last Ebay bill. You will have to find a way to get over it. Don't worry Vogelttron I wont be asking for your help anytime soon. :nono: