eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   FeedBack Queston (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/68060-feedback-queston.html)

bobCrocker 12-11-2013 09:10 PM

FeedBack Queston

I have selling things for a month on my two stealth accounts. I only have gotten one feedback on one of the accounts. Is it alright to message the buyer after a month and say something like" Thank you for your purchise, I have noticed you have not left feedback. If you had problems with the order please message us before leaving feedback" Would this work or would it get my buyers mad? I am just annoyed I have not gotten really any feedback.

agent-x 12-11-2013 11:07 PM

Re: FeedBack Queston

After a few days of selling an item I usually send a message with something like

"Hi hope you received your item and is functioning as it should. If you're happy with the item please leave positive feedback and I will do the same. If there are issues please contact me so we can resolve them. Thanks"

In 3 months I've sold about 50/60 items on eBay I've got feedback from about 35 I would say at a guess.

If they don't reply I give it a month and remind them again to leave feedback.

tmastermind 12-12-2013 08:45 AM

Ebay auto sends a reminder to buyers after a month. I know this still happens as I've seen them come though myself when ive brought something and forgotten to leave feedback for the seller. I also see feedback come though a month later on my seller account.

Best thing to do is send a note with your item asking for feedback and maybe a couple of days you can if you want to remind the person but i just leave it for the auto ebay mailer to do it for me. No point in pestering for feedback.

JamesNorth101 12-12-2013 09:25 AM

I always send over a message after a week or so of the expected delivery date to make sure they have no issues with their items and to ask for feedback.

rsot 12-20-2013 02:44 PM

Send the message out (for future sales include a thank you note) but do NOT push the customer with more messages...could be annoying and result in negative feedback - just one follow-up message

GreenBean 12-20-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 510626)
I have selling things for a month on my two stealth accounts. I only have gotten one feedback on one of the accounts. Is it alright to message the buyer after a month and say something like" Thank you for your purchise, I have noticed you have not left feedback. If you had problems with the order please message us before leaving feedback" Would this work or would it get my buyers mad? I am just annoyed I have not gotten really any feedback.

Why are you opening up a can of worms with this?

Buyer is having a bad hair day. Been chewed out by ..........(insert any name).

A message arrives like yours and what will happen? Buyers tend to go OTT with a bad reaction. Try to not stir the pot.

Far better, to sow the seeds for feedback at the start of the transaction.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fe...-my-sales.html

Suggestions in the above thread work. Be careful of food stuff though. (Buyers might have allergies)