MC999 really considering a violent RANT on EBAY - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default MC999 really considering a violent RANT on EBAY

my first post got McC999 erfor . I'm really angry right now because I got AC in c99 error after 1 post and I mean I know why I posted some items that I posted but I mean come on.

Of course I'm going to post Vero My .niche ifs used Vero items. It wasn't a problem on my last account was because my items were shipped late due to the fact I was relocating because I lost my job. They liked a second account to only five a month, so I started a new one to get some money. That is when they linked the accounts and banned me forever! which is rubbish.

Note I can't list items that I already have sold hundreds of and they had no problemswithit. Now I am in another situation where I might lose another job, I've spent my savings and the only thing that can save me if I can sell online. And I've been banned fir no reason, the fact that I don't have money andcan't make money is caused me to lose a chance to make more money. I have a potential health problem I'm worried about and I already moved into my car.

This is how people end up in messed up situations in life. I really haven't done anything to be in this situation. I have done most everything right. And I'm in this ducked up situation for no reason, a lot of stuff out of my control. Then people judge but really off you were in my shoes you would have been screwed a lot worse before me. I have been near perfect in my life the only thing I haven't done ifs be absolutely perfect and nobody can do that anyway. There has been only a few things I could have done to stop this from happening everything else was everyone else's fault literally.

Yes I'm blaming people at this point because I am not in control of the economy or the military or my parents. I know this sounds cliche but I really have done just about

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-08-2014 at 08:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: MC999 really considering a violent RANT on EBAY

Seriously if you actually read what you wrote you will see you are to blame for your problems.

It is said over and over again that you cannot list vero on a brand new account. That is you asking eBay to shut you down.
You have to start off slow by listing items that are found at car boots, garage sales and dollar stores. Then when you have earned ebay so trust then you can do it.

Also if you are so hard up and are living in your car already I think it's best you find another source of income while you start up eBay again because even if by some miracle you do figure this out and get it right you are still going to be stuck with those 21 day payment holds.
Old 04-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

You cannot sell VERO on a new account.

You need to find a new niche
Old 04-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Changing your business model - cant really blame the system so hard - all the best
Old 04-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

You sound like my relatives....
Old 04-10-2014
Banned

Longevity: 82%

I'm experiencing the same thing with all my new accounts and I'm not selling VERO.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Im surprised they changed the title, I meant it the way I wrote it.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

lol found out what happened. I set up my ebay and paypal and tried to sell something before I linked them. I had to call in with my REAL number to talk to the people about the account so I might be linked. Anyway they said all I have to do is link the account and then call them back once I'm verified with paypal. I believe I already am, I added a credit card but I didn't add a bank account yet though
Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

Nice. Good that you were able to solve the problem.

Now its time to focus your energy & effort on slowly building that account.

Learn from previous mistakes and avoid them going forward.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

LOL not so fast... I called back in and things went south.

Ok so I probably should have mentioned this before I posted that last message but guess what... The forwarding number that I bought to set up the stealth account is recycled. I found this out by the fact that I called in and the computer operator (non human) asked me if I wanted to use the number I was calling with to find the ebay account (the bad number from my burned account) or if I had another number that I wanted to use to find the ebay account.

I of course used the forwarding number that I set the account with. When I typed it in the voice said "this number is related to multiple accounts please type in the first five letters of your username" So I did.

Here is the twist...the number that I have is a number that some other aspkin user has used before and they got caught!!!

Now, after I linked paypal account and called in, I spoke to another operator who informed me of my 2ND RESTRICTION on my account, that the other operator either didn't inform me of OR

This new operator saw the infected number after reviewing my info and after listening to me tell him that the other operator was going to reinstate me. He put a second restriction on my account

HE then informed me that this restriction is going to eventually turn into a permanent ban.

So we talk around in circles. He lets me know that the person's initials of the account that my account was linked too is A.T. and he said he couldn't tell me the full name. Knowing that that isn't my initials I argued. Then I demanded I speak with his supervisor, I had to sit on hold FOREVER!

Finally HE gets back on the phone, and we talk in circles some more. No new info.

Then the supervisor gets on. Now I ran down the whole story for her again and I even had to cut her off so that she would stop reading from her damn script and actually hear me out.

Finally she admitted that she believed that this was just a coincidence and that it may have just been a recycled number. She also said the account I was linked to had been BANNED FOR 2 YEARS!

She advised that I get my paypal account verified, and said that this was a mere risk factor that ebay was worried about.

So now we know that if you have one thing linking your account and you make 1 DAMN mistake while registering or early on in your account then you are GONE!.

Clearly there wasn't anything else linking me because I obviously don't know this person. And yeah it felt so weird to be idignant when I was someone who is actually banned from ebay but since they had the wrong guy I had the grounds to be pissed off about it. I sold it. I was like

'I know that there isn't anything other than my number linking me to this guy. ANd I know you guys are putting holds on me because of my paypal account wasn't verified so that raised RED FLAGS. There is absolutely nothing else linking me to this guy

Resolution: The supervisor told me that they are going to put me back into review and to get my paypal account verified. And she thinks it's just a recycled number. They will be contacting me in 48-72 hours. I'll be setting up another account while I wait.

Did I mention I quit my job? To be continued...

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-10-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

It sounds like if you add a bank account you may just be wasting a bank account.

I would start again from scratch.

The other issue you are going to run into is if all you sell is VERO, you will also have problems with eBay RE this.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It sounds like if you add a bank account you may just be wasting a bank account.

I would start again from scratch.

The other issue you are going to run into is if all you sell is VERO, you will also have problems with eBay RE this.
The first operator in charge of account suspensions said that he didn't find anything wrong with my listing. And in fact that when I called back that he was going to put my listing back up so that I didn't have to remake it.

I was thinking about if I list another bank account to this paypal it may in deed get burned but at the same time it may work. I don't know if you read my post above but yeah both of the people I talked too said nothing about what I posted.
Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

What you dont realise is your account is going back into review, that is basically said just to get you off the phone.

Another person will end up reviewing your account and you will be in the same situation but wasting a bank account in the process..

I would personally start all over again and just forget about this account because it has a lot of bad karma attached it, you can do just the slightest thing and it will get you suspended again.
Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Your ideas are really weird.

another aspkin user had the same phone number? How can you ever prove that?

You need to GRASP now, that you are being played by the staff and really strung along.

If you are coming across hostile to them, they will feed you any rubbish to get you off the phone.

to be continued.

Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post

Did I mention I quit my job? To be continued...
Please do not tell me you did this in hopes of doing ebay full time without knowing the full system?

Also, the account is most likely dead in the water.

Try try again.

The only thing that the rep said that MIGHT be remotely true is that it will eventually turn into a perm ban

Last edited by BigCJ; 04-10-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Your ideas are really weird.

another aspkin user had the same phone number? How can you ever prove that?

You need to GRASP now, that you are being played by the staff and really strung along.

If you are coming across hostile to them, they will feed you any rubbish to get you off the phone.

to be continued.

that idea isn't weird. obviously someone had to be using the same forwarding service to go stealth. There is a good change chance they followed the same steps I did too create a stealth account, I mean I used a forwarding company that was recommended in the book. So that isn't all that weird of a conclusion.
Old 04-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
that idea isn't weird. obviously someone had to be using the same forwarding service to go stealth. There is a good change chance they followed the same steps I did too create a stealth account, I mean I used a forwarding company that was recommended in the book. So that isn't all that weird of a conclusion.
With the amount of billions of people that use eBay around the world using a well recognised phone service..it could be anyone. But you cannot say for definite it was someone on this forum..
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
Please do not tell me you did this in hopes of doing ebay full time without knowing the full system?

Also, the account is most likely dead in the water.

Try try again.

The only thing that the rep said that MIGHT be remotely true is that it will eventually turn into a perm ban
knowing what full system? I can make sells on ebay just find and I know the full system to going stealth, this was a fluke because I rushed it not because I don't know the system. However I did get the feeling that I was being rushed of the phone but that is just crazy that I was linked to someone else's account and they don't have the proof. But like I said you and I won't know for sure until the send me an email telling me what they will do.
Old 04-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
With the amount of billions of people that use eBay around the world using a well recognised phone service..it could be anyone. But you cannot say for definite it was someone on this forum..
I'm not arguing it being definitely someone on this board I'm arguing that coming to the conclusion that it's probably someone on this board isn't that weird. We have a ton of members who are constantly having their accounts nabbed and are using the same comps from the book. Not a weird conclusion.
Old 04-14-2014
Threadstarter  

had forwarding company give me new number free of charge
Old 04-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

There's a phrase often said around here

Think outside the box.

Did it never cross your mind that using the same companies as others might be a problem?

Have a think and start taking steps to avoid issues down the line.

Good Luck
Old 04-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
There's a phrase often said around here

Think outside the box.

Did it never cross your mind that using the same companies as others might be a problem?

Have a think and start taking steps to avoid issues down the line.

Good Luck
you guys are really condescending, like I said I'm new at this, I found out that one number didn't work so I'm trying another, not to mention that I'm going to call in and check and see if the number is linked to another account before I use it.