Please scan over this, am I ok here? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-27-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Please scan over this, am I ok here?

Basically had 3-4 ebay accounts indefinitely suspended over the past few days, over 75000 feedback and 6 years, I'm going to try a stealth acc
This is uk

- I'm buying a new PC and am with bt broadband who's ip seem to change all the time

- I have new address and phone number I can use where my son lives, this address or phone number has never been used on ebay before as they have just moved there , but I have been on my now suspended ebay account at their address , I will be able to confirm PIN numbers receive Mail there etc

I am opening a new high street or online bank account this week, will this have to be in a different address from the suspended address?
Will it be ok to use my middle name but same surname as before?

What else am I missing?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Please scan over this, am I ok here?

You dont need to buy a new PC to do stealth.
Just create a new windows user account on your computer.

Your address at the bank wont be seen by paypal when you add your bank account to paypal, but you will need to use a VCC instead of your bank CARD as this will need to match details on the paypal account, where as a VCC will go through without worry.

It is NOT advised to use family details on any ebay or paypal account.
It is also not certain that you will get asked to have the letter with the pin to be sent to your address, the most common on is when you link ebay to your paypal account and lift it to 25 items limit.

How common is your name? since you wanting to use it again.
Old 05-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Please purchase the eBay Stealth Ebook, it is loaded with valuable info.

1. As Bunneh pointed out, you don't need to buy a new PC....that's extreme.

2. Do NOT use Family, Friends, Pets info...Ever!
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-28-2014)
Old 05-27-2014
Threadstarter  

My PC is on its last legs anyway, could be doing with an upgrade

My name is pretty common yes
I was running quite a large business which is/ was registered for VAT etc
Ideally I would need to get an account in my name , again can I use my real name as my suspended account was set up in a name I was know as , but not my. Actual real name?

It's been that long since I set up an ebay/ PayPal account I forget what all they ask or check

Is it ok to register a new bank account in my own name and address as ebay/ PayPal never ask for this? They just take the acc numbers etc?
Old 05-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Yes new bank account is key - you register at YOUR bank in your real name but on eB/PP, you register it under your STEALTH name...they will accept the numbers in general
Old 06-02-2014

Well, here's the thing. If this is your first stealth account, what ID info did you use for your "3-4" ebay accounts?

If you plan on accruing 75000 feedback again spread between another 3-4 accounts, that will take more than 6 years via stealth way.

If you have some company EIN info and plan on paying taxes, then just change your IP and clear your cookies. Register the new ebay account under your company name/address/etc and do it that way.

If you want to have a stable of stealth accounts and never reveal any information, it will take months to set up and years to maintain as you will certainly not be doing the same volume as you are previously accustomed to.

You can also hybrid and go with a couple of "legit" accounts and dozens of stealth, but that's up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS111 View Post
Basically had 3-4 ebay accounts indefinitely suspended over the past few days, over 75000 feedback and 6 years, I'm going to try a stealth acc
This is uk

- I'm buying a new PC and am with bt broadband who's ip seem to change all the time

- I have new address and phone number I can use where my son lives, this address or phone number has never been used on ebay before as they have just moved there , but I have been on my now suspended ebay account at their address , I will be able to confirm PIN numbers receive Mail there etc

I am opening a new high street or online bank account this week, will this have to be in a different address from the suspended address?
Will it be ok to use my middle name but same surname as before?

What else am I missing?