Just want to say at last a light of hope, thanks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-29-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Thumbs up Just want to say at last a light of hope, thanks

I am so happy to have found this site as I have been reading the threads on this forum (I had the same nightmare BS from PayPal) before saying hello.

Your site has already helped as I have purchased eBay Stealth and I recently utilised Mr 123 (cheers for the stealth account).

I look forward to your support guys as I slowly but steadly follow the stealth guide with my new account before venturing headlong into selling via eBay.

My next step will be purchasing a dedicated VPN but I have a question, can I use my partner or a family member Credit Card/AMEX card to purchase items on Amazon and on my new eBay Stealth account. If not what are the alternatives.

Many thanks to this forum
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2014

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Just want to say at last a light of hope, thanks

VPN will cause you another load of problems and get you limited / banned again.

Are you actually looking to sell on eBay and Amazon?
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
donray (05-31-2014)
Old 05-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yes Callidus, Seriously? Using a proven IP address that created the account and then attached to a dedicated VPN for that specific purpose; from all my reading and exploring on this forum and other websites this is the most strategic and safest way in. Please if you have any info on the contray I would be most appreciative of your advice, cheers.
Old 05-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by donray View Post
Yes Callidus, Seriously? Using a proven IP address that created the account and then attached to a dedicated VPN for that specific purpose; from all my reading and exploring on this forum and other websites this is the most strategic and safest way in. Please if you have any info on the contray I would be most appreciative of your advice, cheers.
What broadband provider do you use in the UK?

VPNs are totally unnecessary if you are resident in the UK. There are much better and cheaper choices available.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
donray (05-31-2014)
Old 05-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

IP issue aside, to use your partner or family member CC (while not the best option since it's not your own CC)...you need to make sure it has NEVER been used on Az before also
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
donray (05-31-2014)
Old 05-30-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

It depends where you obtain VPN services... MOST will be used and abused by eBay. It's MUCH better to setup your own VPN. You can purchase blocks of IPs for about $1 each and you're set. The only downside is IP ranges but that doesn't seem to be an issue as long as accounts aren't linked.
Old 05-31-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Where I am at the moment

Thank you for the heads up, just want to put you in the picture of where I am at the moment and I could not ask for a better person than yourself for advice. I purchased a stealth account from 123 (he has been very helpful) but I have not used any of it yet. It was the Premium package PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account + IP Address + Gmail
AVS VCC Verified + Address Confirmed + Phone Verified.

I am not in the UK but in Europe but wanted a US name, address etc as it would be more beneficial & profitable to sell in the US market rather than the UK and then jump to the US .com site. He suggested to purchase your stealth guide which I have and read and is excellent, well done and suggested a VPN company to use for my Dedicated IP address I was issued.

Therefore my objective is simply to earn reasonably by drop shipping, buying from Amazon and selling on eBay.

The pressing issue is paying for stuff on eBay (and Amazon) to start getting history and ultimately positive feedback before I start selling slowly of course. I was wondering if I can
1) use someone elses Credit Card for eBay and Amazon and
2) then once I am selling on eBay the next step would be withdrawing funds from PayPal (can I give anyones Bank details)
3) I have to give my true name and Bank details to withdraw? but I believe they do not check where the money is sent too is that correct?

I look forward to your valuable advice, thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It depends where you obtain VPN services... MOST will be used and abused by eBay. It's MUCH better to setup your own VPN. You can purchase blocks of IPs for about $1 each and you're set. The only downside is IP ranges but that doesn't seem to be an issue as long as accounts aren't linked.
Old 05-31-2014

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Where I am at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by donray View Post
Thank you for the heads up, just want to put you in the picture of where I am at the moment and I could not ask for a better person than yourself for advice. I purchased a stealth account from 123 (he has been very helpful) but I have not used any of it yet. It was the Premium package PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account + IP Address + Gmail
AVS VCC Verified + Address Confirmed + Phone Verified.

I am not in the UK but in Europe but wanted a US name, address etc as it would be more beneficial & profitable to sell in the US market rather than the UK and then jump to the US .com site. He suggested to purchase your stealth guide which I have and read and is excellent, well done and suggested a VPN company to use for my Dedicated IP address I was issued.

Therefore my objective is simply to earn reasonably by drop shipping, buying from Amazon and selling on eBay.

The pressing issue is paying for stuff on eBay (and Amazon) to start getting history and ultimately positive feedback before I start selling slowly of course. I was wondering if I can
1) use someone elses Credit Card for eBay and Amazon and
2) then once I am selling on eBay the next step would be withdrawing funds from PayPal (can I give anyones Bank details)
3) I have to give my true name and Bank details to withdraw? but I believe they do not check where the money is sent too is that correct?

I look forward to your valuable advice, thanks again.
I take this as you want to go into DS Domination? I have heard mixed reviews on that.