eBay+PayPal Stealth Acc's NOT WORKING !! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Post eBay+PayPal Stealth Acc's NOT WORKING !!

omg HELP New eBay+PayPal Stealth Acc's NOT WORKING!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but by NO means new to making stealth accounts on ebay+paypal!!

I have been creating new accounts recently by doing the following:

1) Create New Windows User Account (w/ its NAME matching the new stealth acc's NAME)
ie. John Doe

2) Log into my router settings and change last 2 digits of MAC address, apply the changes, then unplug and reset the router for a NEW IP ADDRESS. I double check and make sure this new ip address has never been used by ANY OTHER of my previous accounts.
3) Create new PAYPAL ACCOUNT under this ^^ ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. Yes, I register this new John Doe account with a NEW SET OF INFORMATION. This means new Name, random ACTUALLY EXISTING Address (but this address is not my own address), Phone Number (I use either Google Voice and have the new number redirect to my actual phone number, OR I will use the TEXT ME! app found in Google Play or Apple Store and have a new phone number with relevant area code and use that new number to confirm my phone number).
4) I then use a NEW bank account that i've never used before on another account, and this bank account linkage is simply just to CONFIRM MY BANK ACCOUNT on this new account - as part of the verification process.

NOTE: This bank account has been registered using MY OWN REAL NAME and information, not John Doe's info.
5) Confirm my email on new GMail account I created for John Doe.
6) I do not confirm my phone number on PAYPAL.
7) I do not add a credit/debit card on PAYPAL account.
8) 2-3 Days Later, I confirm on PAYPAL the 2 small deposits they have made into my checking account.
9) I create new ebay account and before I can start to list the item, ebay prompts me to either create a new paypal account or link an existing paypal account to this ebay account. I link the newly created John Doe account.
10) eBay usually has me confirm my phone number by calling or texting the number I have on file with this new account. Either method has always seemed to work just fine for me.
NOW - this is where I start running into problems. All is good and dandy UNTIL I'm right about to LIST MY ITEM FOR SALE on ebay. What happens right after I click LIST MY ITEM, I get a message from ebay saying something like this, "Unfortunately, you have hit the maximum amount of items you can sell this month. To raise your selling limits, please give us a call)." It then displays in My Ebay that my limits are either $0.00 worth of items, or 0 items per month, as the amount I am able to list per month on the account. THEN, when I give ebay a call, they ask me some bs public record, "WHO IS" type of questions, like "What is another Address you have lived at previously?". I never am able to provide real information for this, so they automatically limit my account and force me to submit a VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED photo ID, a recent utility bill, etc.
So... My question is! Is there ANY way I can avoid the PUBLIC RECORD, aka WHO-IS type of questions when I call ebay?! It seems like there is no way to sell on ebay anymore without first providing paypal with PHOTO ID crap! Or am I doing something wrong in my stealth account creation process?! PLEASE I need all the assistance I can get, don't be afraid to ask me more specific questions about anything I'm doing here - I will be more than glad to clarify anything you need made more clear. Thanks guys, I have been at this for a while and your help would be highly appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-09-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: eBay+PayPal Stealth Acc's NOT WORKING !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweshtin View Post
IS type of questions when I call ebay?! It seems like there is no way to sell on ebay anymore without first providing paypal with PHOTO ID crap! Or am I doing something wrong in my stealth account creation process?! PLEASE I need all the assistance I can get, don't be afraid to ask me more specific questions about anything I'm doing here - I will be more than glad to clarify anything you need made more clear. Thanks guys, I have been at this for a while and your help would be highly appreciated
I would avoid google voice or call forwarding, because they can tell you're not using a live phone from the other end. You need to go prepaid phone to create accounts. I just created 6 accounts with pretty much what you're doing but with tracphones, and 5/6 accounts are good to go 10/1000 after listing 5 items each, and the other account also has 10/1000 and can list but paypal wants me to call in.
Old 10-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I say it is GV. People have reported problems with that lately. Burner phone works good.
Old 10-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

It is the WHO IS questions, I believe, resulting in Paypal's request for the GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID crap - It is in my GUESS that even IF I were to get a burner phone, they would STILL ask me these PUBLIC RECORD WHO-IS questions! How do I go about avoiding these types of questions?! As there is no way for me to properly answer them!!!
(Or at least, I haven't found a way that works yet).....
Old 10-09-2014

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: New eBay+PayPal Stealth Acc's NOT WORKING!

Hi i know what you are saying same thing is happening to me i tried that lay out also i tried so far 4 accounts got the 0/0 limits too. This is new they keep saying ebay has a verification system now they run the name of the person in a database. I tried my cousins name and got 0/0 still . I dont understand it still i am working on it.
Old 10-09-2014

Longevity: 72%

I am using comcast internet and netgear is that what you are using just trying to see if there is some similarities here?
Old 10-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Also might be worth looking at bidding and browsing for some time BEFORE listing...correct me if I'm wrong but it seems you sell right away
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 58%

I agree, others have stressed the importance of building a history. I always bid on newly listed items when they are ~$1-2 if they are guaranteed to go 100+ and search several things.
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 75%

How many new threads of the same topic are we going to have? Use the search button.
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 78%

rsot hit it correctly. i second that..
@sergfro . i second that. omg i just seen a new post to say Vanilla cc still works cmon man ... yawn...

Last edited by write; 10-10-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: cause i'm cooler than my adhd lol
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by write View Post
rsot hit it correctly. i second that..
@sergfro . i second that. omg i just seen a new post to say Vanilla cc still works cmon man ... yawn...
HEY! some people have not been Using this forum and gaining experience as long as you clearly have and are still learning as they go along, so need to see things like this, so yawn yawn right back at you! We learn about stealth by reading things like this and gathering info as we go along and there is so much realy old and contradictory stuff on here that when we find something new and 'fresh' we are going to assimilate it, and we have no idea about Vanilla cc's!
Old 10-11-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

If you are having problems with the new instant 0/0 limits, then you need to change up how you are making the accounts.

EBay's new system does not like something you are doing. Experiment with the accounts a little. I can't give you an exact reason, but try mixing up any of the variables: how long you age the account before turning it into a seller account, browsing history, bidding/buying history, phone, credit card, address etc etc. You will have to go through a few accounts via trial and error until you can fix the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-11-2014)