need help please, ebay stealth not working for me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default need help please, ebay stealth not working for me

Stealth is no longer working for me, i cant get to open anymore stealth accounts these past few weeks. But i still have my existing stealth accounts that are still up and running with no problems at the moment.

Few weeks ago i did get suspended on 2 of my stealth accounts, so i tried to open another account, but ever since then im getting suspened

Im doing exactly as i always did, read the stealth ebook again. but im just getting suspended in 24 hours for 'abusing ebay' and i cant figure out what im doing wrong?

I am using a prepaid wireless broadband, which the ip changes each time i disconnect and reconnect, so i was thinking if that might be a problem. Am actually thinking of buying another prepaid from another internet company.

For some reason im getting linked but i just cant figure out why, and i have ran out of solutions and would appreciate some help & suggestions please!!!

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

If your IP changes each time then that's not it. What prepaid card/bank/phone company are you using? What is the email eBay sends you after a suspension?
Old 12-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Only the last few numbers on my ip changes. I use entropay for credit cards and i dont use any phone companys. I just use any connected phone number and the bank account was a new account that i just opened.

This is the letter i received from ebay:

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/accoun...-accounts.html

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/polici...agreement.html

H55583

thanks
Old 12-16-2010

Longevity: 84%

Are you using different windows users? and what are you listing for your first auction?
Old 12-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts

Perhaps your listing in a high risk category?
Old 12-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes i am using window users for each account. well on my last account i listed a used dress and before that i listed perfume. Funny thing is i still have my other accounts going and im doing exactly what i did then to open these new accounts, but the new ones are getting suspended but still have my older accounts going. I dont know what else i can try, i even tried my next door neighbours internet and chose to pay via cc and entered the card no. and then saved the listing for later. Before even linking my paypal to my eb account, i was suspended again the next day.

Also would like to add that i just purchased a new laptop, dont know if that could have anything to do with it?

Thank you
Old 12-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaanz View Post

For some reason im getting linked but i just cant figure out why,
Somewhere in the chain you are missing something. Its sometimes the little things we overlook because we focus too much on the big things.

Pictures are one area for example. When an account gets burned its important to leave everything behind and not reuse anything. At all. Descriptions need to be different, images, etc. Key word is everything.

Its hard to narrow down whats wrong from just a short description. Step back and look at a new account that just went down and see if you can find waldo... Something is linking you. Something is the same. You just need to find out what

Stealth does work. Very well. You just need to make sure you cover all the bases.
Old 12-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes I use new pictures & try and different descriptions also... I'm really so tired of trying all different things, I've spent so much time on opening and trying different things, it's really stressed me out just when I needed da extra acc's at this time of year, I've lost hope
Old 12-17-2010
Threadstarter  

And yes stealth does work, it saved my life, when I really needed it & it still is with my existing acc's that's still going fine.. But just needed that extra help to find what I'm doing wrong in da new acc's I'm trying to open.. On da last acc dat got suspended, I was extra carefull & everything was all different!! But still went down...
Thank you!
Old 12-17-2010

Longevity: 92%

its the entropay card, its been banned by paypal and ebay now
using it on ebay verification will get that pending verification ban within 24 hours
Old 12-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

I would try a different CC to open the account with.
Old 12-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Since when has it been banned? ive been using that for past few months. Never had a problem till this past few weeks. Actually had that in mind but since no had mentioned it i didnt think that was a problem. Thank you guys, my next step is to give that a try now...
Old 12-18-2010

Longevity: 92%

i am in the same situation as you and suddenly there is a lot of posts on the forum about the card failing to register or account limited after using it.
think they recently just added entropay to their blacklisted list
The Following User Says Thank You to kyouichi For This Useful Post:
jaanz (12-19-2010)
Old 12-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

I just bought a stealth account from one of the providers on this forum and when I logged onto the account for the first time it was already suspended with the same suspension message as jaanz got? I checked the stealth email and EBay had sent a welcome message and 45 minutes later a suspension message. These were sent at 2:00AM and 2:45 respectively. I logged in later the same day around 12 noon and found that I was suspended. So, maybe a verification mistake by the account provider, but he is a good guy and working with me to get another account up and going.
Old 12-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Its very important to understand that pre made accounts are not bulletproof. You must follow stealth to a T and any tiny mistake can bring it down. They have the advantage of being a little aged. But you still need to walk on egg shells. Not saying that is the case here, but you still need to watch what you do
Old 12-21-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

You should go back over everything and see if you are clearing cookies/flash before using these acts...maybe that could b the problem.
Old 12-22-2010

Longevity: 78%

I agree..................there is always a rhyme and reason, but this account was suspended before I even got there. So, something slipped up when the account was being made........I am sure it happens. Provider is stand up................so giving me another