eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   how to confirm identity with phone? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/81075-how-confirm-identity-phone.html)

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:10 PM

Re: how to confirm identity with phone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 624793)
You are joking right?

Not at all, in fact, apparently you are think I'm so some schmuk, who knows nothing. I have been a member here for over two years. I have been doing stealth accounts for a years before that. I do not claim to know everything because I do not. I do however, know quite a few things. I know what works and what doesn't...for ME. The advice I give on here is based on trial and error AND the fact it works, again, for ME.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:12 PM

I got more thank yous in this forum than you got posts lmao. Ok lets have a real discussion no bs bull talking lets talk openly about confirming identity on paypal. Go first

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 624798)
I got more thank yous in this forum than you got posts lmao. Ok lets have a real discussion no bs bull talking lets talk openly about confirming identity on paypal. Go first

So you are basing this on post counts? Seriously dude? Read my previous post I edited.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:16 PM

First thing you said use virgin than the next thing the same thread virgin does not work and use google voice. First thing is none of those methods work and if any of them do please give me a thread link where someone besides you says it. You even contradict yourself in the same threads

MM78 12-28-2014 11:17 PM

Lets be honest, 99% of the Stealthers here on the forum already KNOW that the number that is associated with the account should be in the same zipcode OR same area code, it's basic stealth.

@Breakthecycle2, when I say something it's NOT because I just pulled it out of my @ss or heard it through the grapevine, When I open my mouth it's because I've tested it out myself extensively. Now, I understand that you have a 100% workaround method for everything but as you can see most on here agree with me or have tried everything themselves.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:17 PM

Dude you make everyone have to funnel through more crap because you keep telling people jack and the beanstalk stories

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 624801)
Lets be honest, 99% of the Stealthers here on the forum already KNOW that the number that is associated with the account should be in the same zipcode OR same area code, it's basic stealth.

@Breakthecycle2, when I say something it's NOT because I just pulled it out of my @ss or heard it through the grapevine, When I open my mouth it's because I've tested it out myself extensively. Now, I understand that you have a 100% workaround method for everything but as you can see most on here agree with me or have tried everything themselves.

Dude, I never said I have 100% work around for everything. I said it works for me and it does. Thats the only reason I give advice, because I have tested different things a dozen times. Does it always work? No it does not, but does everything always work with paypal? No.

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 624802)
Dude you make everyone have to funnel through more crap because you keep telling people jack and the beanstalk stories

Hahaha right dude. Do you seriously think I have the time to come and troll a message board by giving people false information? Give me a break.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:20 PM

yeah we can all agree that sometimes anything works, to be honest shoot I still have old stealthers with metabanks on them

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 624800)
First thing you said use virgin than the next thing the same thread virgin does not work and use google voice. First thing is none of those methods work and if any of them do please give me a thread link where someone besides you says it. You even contradict yourself in the same threads

Show me where I said Virgin doesnt work? Show me because thats all I used. What I said was one virgin mobile didn't work for me because I had the wrong zip code and I was not able to change the number online. Thats why I went to a Google Voice number. How the hell can you say none of them work? I do ALL THE TIME.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:21 PM

@breakthecycle dude break the cycle and stop telling people stories

danshan 12-28-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 624808)
Show me where I said Virgin doesnt work? Show me because thats all I used. What I said was one virgin mobile didn't work for me because I had the wrong zip code and I was not able to change the number online. Thats why I went to a Google Voice number. How the hell can you say none of them work? I do ALL THE TIME.

Are you saying that you are confirming identity all the time and all with virgin mobile lmao and if for some reason virgin mobile does not work than google voice. You are either delusional or you do not even know what confirm identity even is.

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 624811)
Are you saying that you are confirming identity all the time and all with virgin mobile lmao and if for some reason virgin mobile does not work than google voice. You are either delusional or you do not even know what confirm identity even is.

So, because it doesn't work for you, you are saying it doesn't work at all right? Then why do I have 10 Virgin mobile friggin phones attached to 10 different stealth accounts, all verified? Meaning when I received a payment, I needed to confirm my identity via an automated call or text.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:28 PM

I have 25 verified stealths with google voice on them so does that mean google voice works? Hint google voice worked 2 yeaes ago NOT now

MM78 12-28-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 624812)
So, because it doesn't work for you, you are saying it doesn't work at all right? Then why do I have 10 Virgin mobile friggin phones attached to 10 different stealth accounts, all verified? Meaning when I received a payment, I needed to confirm my identity via an automated call or text.

Perhaps that's the key....Virgin Mobile....are these Pre-paid phones? If so, can you "tell us" or would it best via PM?

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:32 PM

LMAO. That explain to me why it just did a few days ago for me? Explain to me how, when I received a payment with a 21 day hold, it required me to confirm my identity with an automated call or text which I did with a GOOGLE VOICE #?

Breakthecycle2 12-28-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 624815)
Perhaps that's the key....Virgin Mobile....are these Pre-paid phones? If so, can you "tell us" or would it best via PM?

No need to PM. Yes they are prepaid. I use the $5-$10 prepaid ones with the $30 a month PP plan. You can register it with a name or not and you can change the info and phone number once a day online.

danshan 12-28-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 624815)

They dont work look them up on searchbug

blockhead 12-29-2014 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 624816)
LMAO. That explain to me why it just did a few days ago for me? Explain to me how, when I received a payment with a 21 day hold, it required me to confirm my identity with an automated call or text which I did with a GOOGLE VOICE #?

Yeah, once in a while it works, for me lately it's about 1/5 times, about 6 months or so ago it seemed to work more frequently.

rsot 12-29-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blockhead (Post 624912)
Yeah, once in a while it works, for me lately it's about 1/5 times, about 6 months or so ago it seemed to work more frequently.

Constant clamp down by PP however.

Breakthecycle2 12-29-2014 11:51 AM

Its all good. That guy is moron.