For the Big Time Guys & Gals Do you have employees and if so how did you go about... - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-10-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: For the Big Time Guys & Gals Do you have employees and if so how did you go about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I will write something up in the next few days.

I like position access if possible for contacting. I have a lot of questions from this thread and all are tricky to answer without writing a book. And then you have people on this forum who find everything some of us say(me this week) as so unbelievable it is a lie and impossible, LOL so I share less and less.
Don't back off now Yankee, I know the thread you were talking about here from this last week, and the poster in that was an idiot, what you have to say, with your amount of experience is priceless to the rest of us, because there is'nt really anyone else with similar knowledge who is contributing to the level that you do, from where we are it is a boost to be able to read about your experiences and for us to learn a little more
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
SUVE (01-11-2015), taerese (01-10-2015), tida2004 (01-10-2015), xb5869 (03-21-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2015

Default Re: For the Big Time Guys & Gals Do you have employees and if so how did you go about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Don't back off now Yankee, I know the thread you were talking about here from this last week, and the poster in that was an idiot, what you have to say, with your amount of experience is priceless to the rest of us, because there is'nt really anyone else with similar knowledge who is contributing to the level that you do, from where we are it is a boost to be able to read about your experiences and for us to learn a little more
I second this! Your experience and knowledge is SOOO valuable to all of us, and on top of that it is inspiring too to make our businesses even bigger and not be afraid of the unknown. Most people learn better after mistakes but some others learn by others too and it helps to avoid the same mistakes and go through a better path to success.

I for one will be glad to tackle the daunting task of hiring outside help, but so far not at that level yet but hopefully will be.

Keep the good ideas coming guys
Old 01-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
It's not as hard and complicated as some people describing it here, you just study the market, hunt the profitable stuff, find the right suppliers (preferably buy straight from the manufacturers without any middle man), buy huge inventories to make it cheaper, hire someone smart that can control and hire cheap people. They will do all the messages and send all the goods, the smart guy will make sure everything runs as you want and hopefully the only thing you will do is search more items to increase your profits even more, also would be nice to think about some win-win strategies and discuss them with your competitors(as far as i know its illegal). The only 2 problems are, you need a nice amount of money which most people don't have and to find the right smart reliable guy is not easy either. The more money you got, the easier it becomes. That's just my opinion, i'm not there yet but that's what i think all the big sellers are doing.
That is the path to take yeah, the issue lies on all the little details within those big goals. For some people finding the profitable stuff in a sea of unprofitable ebay items is an issue, then for others is finding that reputable supplier/manufacturer (and if outsourcing straight from china all the importing hassels), which could make or break many starting in this business. And this is without talking about the capital needed to get it going.

It is the reason why so many new users starting up like the drop shipping route and can't see beyond that point, experience and time is what helps to get past that point. And why threads like this are so valuable from the people that has been through it already.
Old 01-10-2015

Longevity: 57%

You need to be more specific with what kind of information your looking for, your asking for finding profitable items strategies which i doubt anyone will share, finding the right supplier is pretty simple(feedbacks,paying safe,check the details, order samples...), the only real hassle is finding the right reliable guy that can hire a team and do all the packing,messages,manage the team, also there might be some kind of small secrets that will help you save costs that small sellers not aware of and i'll really appreciate if the experienced sellers here would share more but i doubt they will do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klemantina For This Useful Post:
SUVE (01-11-2015)
Old 01-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
You need to be more specific with what kind of information your looking for, your asking for finding profitable items strategies which i doubt anyone will share, finding the right supplier is pretty simple(feedbacks,paying safe,check the details, order samples...), the only real hassle is finding the right reliable guy that can hire a team and do all the packing,messages,manage the team, also there might be some kind of small secrets that will help you save costs that small sellers not aware of and i'll really appreciate if the experienced sellers here would share more but i doubt they will do that.
I wasn't asking for any specific profit items or where to get them. Just pointing out that sourcing those items is where most of the dead ends are for most new low sellers in this forum and where they get stuck. So in essence the path to take it's easy, it's the steps to get it right the difficult part.

Most people will be happy to get to that step of having to find someone to manage their business, but we have some very experienced sellers here that I don't think mind sharing some tips on the processes side of their business.
Old 03-17-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I am an open book. Never mind sharing.
I will send you something soon.
@yankee, where are you?
Old 03-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Yeah Yankee, share all your sensitive information with us and let us build our own empire! cmon yankee, don't be so selfish, we want to copy you!