eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   eBay Stealth Account Creation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/84513-ebay-stealth-account-creation.html)

skyline 04-05-2015 02:16 AM

eBay Stealth Account Creation

Ok, so I haven't even begun to create a stealth account yet. I've just been reading the guide and browsing the forums to absorb as much info. as I can. It actually is more difficult than I would like it to be, but you gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.. So I have the gist of it so far. The most difficult steps to me are creating the new name, mailing address, & working ph#.

For the new name I plan on using a variation of my name, but b/c of the PayPal limitation(200transactions/$20k) it seems like it would be best to register a DBA, so that I can avoid the SSN requirement later on(& just use EIN). It seems better long term, but at the same time will add more steps to the new account creation process. Does anyone know if I can simply register a DBA later on after starting off w/ a simple name variation??

For the mailing address I plan on using a P.O. Box address registered at USPS.

For the phone# I plan on getting a tracfone since people on the forums are advising against Google Voice.

For the bank account I plan on opening a new checking account w/ my current bank + use Entropay to create a VCC(for PP verification)

123 04-05-2015 02:22 AM

Re: eBay Stealth Account Creation

Worry about EIN/DBA later once the account is up and going for a while, your steps sound about right but you forgot to mention a few important things like changing your ip address

Tons of info here

IP Address - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

skyline 04-05-2015 02:29 AM

I did not mention IP address b/c that part should be pretty easy if I understand it correctly. Usually rebooting the gateway will cause the IP address to change.

123 04-05-2015 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 656907)
I did not mention IP address b/c that part should be pretty easy if I understand it correctly. Usually rebooting the gateway will cause the IP address to change.

Not as simple as that if your going to be changing your ip each time you have to note it down in excel each time, otherwise you might use duplicate ips on multiple accounts

skyline 04-05-2015 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 656909)
Not as simple as that if your going to be changing your ip each time you have to note it down in excel each time, otherwise you might use duplicate ips on multiple accounts

I don't plan on using multiple accounts though. I just plan on making one solid stealth account and sticking with that unless I somehow get banned again.

SilentHill 04-05-2015 02:33 AM

follow 123 advice on IP's. You look about set. now if you dont want 0/0 limits you should create browsing history, bidding history, simple purchases if you like. and then try to sell something LOW RISK.

its always a good idea to have BACKUPS. (rather than bring business to a HALT)

123 04-05-2015 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 656910)
I don't plan on using multiple accounts though. I just plan on making one solid stealth account and sticking with that unless I somehow get banned again.

Not a very good idea in my opinion, cause then if you get limited your back in square one again, you should have a bunch of stealth accounts and that way you dont have to rely just on one, also you may not be factoring in the low starting limits that you would likely be getting of 5/$500

skyline 04-05-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 656913)
Not a very good idea in my opinion, cause then if you get limited your back in square one again, you should have a bunch of stealth accounts and that way you dont have to rely just on one, also you may not be factoring in the low starting limits that you would likely be getting of 5/$500

I agree, but I would then be doing too many things at once. I think that it should be considered while you are building up your first stealth account.

skyline 04-05-2015 04:28 AM

For the address is it possible to start off w/ a random address and then change it to a PO Box address later w/o triggering any suspicion?

skyline 04-07-2015 08:45 AM

Does anyone know if I can change the address later?

SilentHill 04-07-2015 08:49 AM

Yes as long as your ready. Sometimes have to confirm registration phone number.

skyline 04-07-2015 09:06 AM

Since eBay can track you via web beacons in Gmail wouldn't that mean I would have to turn off external images for all of my Gmail accounts since some I still use are associated w/ banned accounts + I plan on logging into them still but never re-logging into the old eBay account on this computer again after creation?

fox20c 04-07-2015 09:09 AM

Yes, always turn off external images no matter the email client.

skyline 04-07-2015 09:15 AM

Ok, did not understand the security issue w/ leaving it on before. Guess learning stealth does have some use.

skyline 04-07-2015 09:40 AM

I turned off external images for all my accounts but the images still load for previously read eBay emails... will this be a problem? Do I just avoid opening any previously read eBay emails while in stealth?

skyline 04-07-2015 09:46 AM

Ok, I figured out that I had whitelisted them from way back when I had this setting on. I blacklisted them again and it works.

skyline 04-12-2015 07:15 AM

Does anyone have any experience with Virtual Bank Accounts w/ stealth accounts?

rsot 04-12-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 656924)
For the address is it possible to start off w/ a random address and then change it to a PO Box address later w/o triggering any suspicion?

No not worth the potential trouble

skyline 04-12-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 658731)
No not worth the potential trouble

You have experience trying this before?

MM78 04-12-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 658723)
Does anyone have any experience with Virtual Bank Accounts w/ stealth accounts?

Can you be more specific? What's your actual question?

Just FYI to all new members, beating around the bush only takes longer to answer questions, just ask your questions right off the back.

skyline 04-12-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 658758)
Can you be more specific? What's your actual question?

Just FYI to all new members, beating around the bush only takes longer to answer questions, just ask your questions right off the back.

I want to know why people don't mention using VBA's and instead open an actual bank account. Is there a disadvantage to VBA's to physical bank accounts for stealth?

Question 2.) Is eBay able to track you via web beacons in their own messaging system?

123 04-12-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 658817)
I want to know why people don't mention using VBA's and instead open an actual bank account. Is there a disadvantage to VBA's to physical bank accounts for stealth?

Question 2.) Is eBay able to track you via web beacons in their own messaging system?

VBAs are more prone to abuse and its always better to just have a real bank that you can actually withdraw to