eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Calling To Raise Selling Limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/85740-calling-raise-selling-limits.html)

Smoothness 07-12-2015 06:30 PM

Re: Calling To Raise Selling Limits

discovery requires experimentation

arg1400 07-13-2015 07:28 AM

i see here all over talk about selling limits, i'm really new to the game, is there any limits to my account i need the adhere to? is there some official amazon notice what my limit is?

Smoothness 07-13-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arg1400 (Post 684842)
i see here all over talk about selling limits, i'm really new to the game, is there any limits to my account i need the adhere to? is there some official amazon notice what my limit is?

Not sure about Amazon since I dispise the way Amazon is set up for selling. But I think they are talking about eBay no monthly selling limits.

GhostOfAmazon 07-13-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arg1400 (Post 684842)

Wrong thread. There are no "selling limits" on Amazon.

doL 07-13-2015 08:59 PM

grr, got hit with 0/00 today. Called in and due to the selling category and me not passing ID verification through their system, mandatory 5/500 for the first 90 days. Stupid.

Legendnvegas 07-13-2015 09:32 PM

When I call in - it works 100% of the time. Limits go up for sure. Wait 30 days after new account created.
Aside from the usual questions I've been asked a few questions that caught me off guard.... where do you get your products from, is the inventory on hand ready to ship now, and how many items do you have right now. Confidant, simple answers, not too much detail works every time. Those have been the only odd questions I've ever had. But I hav NOT been asked these every time. Just every once in awhile.

Smoothness 07-13-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legendnvegas (Post 685064)
When I call in - it works 100% of the time. Limits go up for sure. Wait 30 days after new account created.
Aside from the usual questions I've been asked a few questions that caught me off guard.... where do you get your products from, is the inventory on hand ready to ship now, and how many items do you have right now. Confidant, simple answers, not too much detail works every time. Those have been the only odd questions I've ever had. But I hav NOT been asked these every time. Just every once in awhile.

when they asked me i say i get them from garage sales and/or stuff kids left when they moved out or stuff my ex wife left when she left me. (sob story follows) oh oh this is dark but maybe say a death in the family?

just be confident and believe the lie yourself

GhostOfAmazon 07-13-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doL (Post 685057)
grr, got hit with 0/00 today. Called in and due to the selling category and me not passing ID verification through their system, mandatory 5/500 for the first 90 days. Stupid.

5/500 is infinitely better than 0/0. Congratulations!

solefoodbk 07-14-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685091)

Here we go again.....................:attention:

:rant:

lol

Smoothness 07-14-2015 12:35 AM

I think ghost has like an army of 5/500.

dealagreeproceed 07-14-2015 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685091)

SO TRUE... Its something to build off. a foundation of sorts...:juggle:

GhostOfAmazon 07-14-2015 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoothness (Post 685098)
I think ghost has like an army of 5/500.

Excuse me? I seem to recall helping you out in a few different threads. Best remember how little you know and respect those who provide assistance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 685094)
Here we go again.....................:attention:

:rant:

lol

Funny how quickly you become a hypocrite after seeing "Exec Candidate" next to your name. You don't really think it's fooling anyone, do you?

realdeals 07-14-2015 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685126)
Excuse me? I seem to recall helping you out in a few different threads. Best remember how little you know and respect those who provide assistance.

Funny how quickly you become a hypocrite after seeing "Exec Candidate" next to your name. You don't really think it's fooling anyone, do you?

Lol......you keep talking about 'exec candidate' like it means something to the majority?:doh:

Who cares? If you are such a candidate and become executive vip then it is of little or no value, as the standards are obviously low.

You keep worrying about being an 'exec candidate', getting your post count up, and acting like you know stealth when you can't even get start up limits above the minimal levels. So comical. :lol:

Many of us here are too busy on ebay, to make 800 posts in 3 months. What is the point of you becoming an executive vip ghost when you still know so little? Anyways, good luck with your candidacy.:hail:

Smoothness 07-14-2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685126)

Whoa homie I was just joking. I was saying how you said you had a lot of low limit accounts that you make money off of. What's with the attitude

doL 07-14-2015 08:49 AM

solefoodbk 07-14-2015 12:40 PM

I feel bad for you.

I was only joking, hence the lol. You have serious mental issues. Ive had that title since January. You seem to think you know a lot, but that right there proves everything.

Again, I was kidding but now my post rings true....:doh:

solefoodbk 07-14-2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 685173)

You keep worrying about being an 'exec candidate', getting your post count up, and acting like you know stealth when you can't even get start up limits above the minimal levels. So comical. :lol:

.....:amen:

GhostOfAmazon 07-14-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 685173)
Lol......you keep talking about 'exec candidate' like it means something to the majority?:doh:

Who cares? If you are such a candidate and become executive vip then it is of little or no value, as the standards are obviously low.

Many of us here are too busy on ebay, to make 800 posts in 3 months. What is the point of you becoming an executive vip ghost when you still know so little? Anyways, good luck with your candidacy.:hail:

Child, I couldn't care less about my "canidacy". I will NEVER hold any title or rank of any significance in this forum. I pissed off so many "important" people here in my first month here that I could discover and share a method to make account suspensions impossible and I'd still be unpopular here.

Let me make something clear once and for all: I have no concern for the opinions of members of this forum.

I'm here for two reasons: To learn and share my knowledge. I'm not here to make friends, nor become popular. If you don't like my methods that's fine, but take your trolling to another thread.

realdeals 07-15-2015 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685437)
I'm here for two reasons: To learn and share my knowledge.

What knowledge?

realdeals 07-15-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 685437)
Let me make something clear once and for all: I have no concern for the opinions of members of this forum.

THIS is why you will NEVER learn. ;)

doL 07-15-2015 02:25 PM

We done measuring dicks here? Get back onto topic.

GhostOfAmazon 07-15-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 685544)
What knowledge?

I'm done arguing with you little boy. I'm not going to qualify myself to an insolent child.

:focus: :focus: :focus: