eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Calling To Raise Selling Limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/85740-calling-raise-selling-limits.html)

Smoothness 07-15-2015 10:09 PM

Re: Calling To Raise Selling Limits

Why can't we all just get along? We are here to learn from
One another

james13v 07-17-2015 08:44 AM

calling in right now, on an account that's been at $5000 limit for 3 years... wish me luck

james13v 07-17-2015 08:48 AM

Not too hard. Tho after selling for 3 years, and reaching my $5000 limit, countless times, and selling 20-50% of my limit, they only raised me to $8750. What a weird number.

My item limit is at 100, and they said I need to sell at least 50% of my item limit, to get that increased.

Smoothness 07-17-2015 09:58 AM

yeh u need to show you NEED the raise

garry9061 07-17-2015 10:02 AM

I bought a account off a seller here about 4 months ago and i recently checked the deleted messages and gues what i had found? several chat transcripts with ebya and a email saying 'allowance increse' inside the message it said 'after out chat we are emailing to confirm we have increased you limits'

miketyson 07-17-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 686276)
I bought a account off a seller here about 4 months ago and i recently checked the deleted messages and gues what i had found? several chat transcripts with ebya and a email saying 'allowance increse' inside the message it said 'after out chat we are emailing to confirm we have increased you limits'

GOA is going to love this!

xxrange 07-17-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 685173)
Lol......you keep talking about 'exec candidate' like it means something to the majority?:doh:

Who cares? If you are such a candidate and become executive vip then it is of little or no value, as the standards are obviously low.

You keep worrying about being an 'exec candidate', getting your post count up, and acting like you know stealth when you can't even get start up limits above the minimal levels. So comical. :lol:

Many of us here are too busy on ebay, to make 800 posts in 3 months. What is the point of you becoming an executive vip ghost when you still know so little? Anyways, good luck with your candidacy.:hail:

The point of ebay is not to be busy

GhostOfAmazon 07-17-2015 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 686257)
Not too hard. Tho after selling for 3 years, and reaching my $5000 limit, countless times, and selling 20-50% of my limit, they only raised me to $8750. What a weird number.

My item limit is at 100, and they said I need to sell at least 50% of my item limit, to get that increased.

Yes, but you can easily "cheat" this, by increasing the quantity of your Buy It Nows" up to the limit of your account. Just spread them out over all of your items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 686276)

That's funny, though unsurprising. In their "defense" they didn't technically "call" eBay. :lol:

miketyson 07-17-2015 09:40 PM

Chat must be a UK seller.

realdeals 07-18-2015 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 686393)
The point of ebay is not to be busy

Is it?

That may well be your ideal relationship with ebay, but it isn't mine. The busier the better, but each to their own.

GhostOfAmazon 07-18-2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 686479)
Is it?

That may well be your ideal relationship with ebay, but it isn't mine. The busier the better, but each to their own.

What he means is, if you're slaving while be self-employed, you might as well work for someone else.

Having time to post in the forums, or to do whatever else you may desire with your time, is the entire purpose of self-employment for the majority of those who choose to walk this path.

Hopefully that clears up your little misunderstanding.

realdeals 07-18-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 686488)
What he means is, if you're slaving while be self-employed, you might as well work for someone else.

Having time to post in the forums, or to do whatever else you may desire with your time, is the entire purpose of self-employment for the majority of those who choose to walk this path.

Hopefully that clears up your little misunderstanding.

I wasn't addressing you, although not at all surprised in your belief of being able to read others minds.

Being self employed means what ever the person doing it, wants it to mean.
I enjoy working hard and building things for the future, I guess some people are cut out for it, and some are not.

If someone wants to work 8 hours a week fine, if someone wants to work 80, then that is fine too.

I enjoy what I do and and have my own opinion of where stealth will be in the future, so choose to make as much as I can whilst I can. That isn't slaving away.

There are not many if any retail jobs in the UK where I can make anywhere near what I do now, unless I was a director anyway. Everyone here is on a different level and a different stage of stealth. Some can only get minimal allowances when they open new stealths, some don't have this problem.

It is foolish to presume that everyone has the same bounderies and limits to what they can do in stealth. To generalise that anyone working lots of hours on ebay would be better working for someone else, just highlights the ignorance and lack of knowledge of some on here. :)

GhostOfAmazon 07-18-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 686492)
Some can only get minimal allowances when they open new stealths, some don't have this problem.

It is foolish to presume that everyone has the same bounderies and limits to what they can do in stealth. To generalise that anyone working lots of hours on ebay would be better working for someone else, just highlights the ignorance and lack of knowledge of some on here. :)

Starting limits has NOTHING to do with the conversation.

If you need to work 80 hours a week to make a living, you're doing something wrong.....

End of conversation.

:focus:

realdeals 07-18-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 686615)
Starting limits has NOTHING to do with the conversation.

If you need to work 80 hours a week to make a living, you're doing something wrong.....

End of conversation.

LOL.:lol:

Once again you embarrass yourself by not reading what has been written before.

hahahahaha:lol:

GhostOfAmazon 07-18-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 686621)
LOL.:lol:

Once again you embarrass yourself by not reading what has been written before.

hahahahaha:lol:

I read what you wrote. You do not understand, because you still retain the mind of a child.

If Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Donald Trump were to name you the heir of all their vast fortunes and the companies they own, you wouldn't be able to purchase back even one second of the time you have lost. Yet you remain, making petty insults against your faceless enemy.

You do not understand that TIME is the only thing of value you will ever possess, and no amount of money will change that.

As I said, you are a child. Someday, you will grow older, and with age, hopefully wisdom will follow. When that day comes, you will understand my words.

Until then, find another thread to troll in.

access0ner 07-30-2015 07:07 AM

wow i just wasted my time reading pages 3, 4, 5 --dead.

GhostOfAmazon 07-30-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 690446)
wow i just wasted my time reading pages 3, 4, 5 --dead.

Yeah, that's what happens when you get a troll infestation. Thats why the mods moved this to the Sub section, so the troll couldn't respond anymore. Sad that non-paying members can't see the advice written in the first couple pages of the thread.

miketyson 09-02-2015 01:37 PM

I wonder if she called in on her limits

WARNING ebay link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duck-Dynasty...item3aaf3a9cc0

GhostOfAmazon 09-02-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 701028)
I wonder if she called in on her limits

WARNING ebay link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duck-Dynasty...item3aaf3a9cc0

She only has 4 items listed....

miketyson 09-02-2015 09:55 PM

Looks like a tweaker. Claims to have tons listed. I'm guessing since she's a tweaker that she got denied.

yankee 09-02-2015 09:58 PM

She takes requests LOL

I need to add that to my listings

GhostOfAmazon 09-02-2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 701154)
Looks like a tweaker. Claims to have tons listed. I'm guessing since she's a tweaker that she got denied.

Ahh, I didn't look very thoroughly at her stuff. Just checked the amount of listings she had. She does indeed look like a drug user though.