My situation, what I did to resolve it. Please comment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-20-2016

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 47%
Default My situation, what I did to resolve it. Please comment

Hi, guys.

I am new here, just registred on stealthbook.com a day ago I think. Let me explain my situation.

I have a ebay account on my wifes name and paypal on her name as well. We are both running those two accounts from one computer. On ebay we are a step away from our account being suspended because we violated Vero's rules. Knowin that, I decided to open a new ebay/paypal account before I even find out for this forum. I bought a new laptop, new sim card, use a mobile phone for tethering, opened a new bank account and got a new credit card from my bank linked to that bank account.

I used my personal name and made up an address (it is real address but not mine, and I don't have access to it). The problem is that I didn't know I will be unable to add my credit card details. The system refused me, ofcourse.

BUT!!!Despite that fact I was able to lift my limits on ebay selling and now I can sell 50/2000€ and paypal account works without any limitations - the funds are available straitgh away for withdrawal. Since I can not see any limitations of not having credit card linked to paypal yet, am I missing something here? Secondly, I reside in Ireland, would buying a VCC be a solution here? What personal details should I put at registration - my real details, or stealh details? I now that in program they are saying to register for VCC card one should put his real data, but how will paypal accept that if this is of cource not in corelation with data provided to paypal upon registration?

Furthermore (I know, I know, I have many questions, but I just want to make things right ), now I am aware that I don't need to use two laptops in order to run two accounts, so I was thinking to open a new user account as suggested. If I understood correctly, to run two accounts on same computer you should first log out from paypal and ebay, switch modem off and back on(or do whatever neccesery to get a new IP address) then log in on different user account with the new IP address and then log in to your stealth accounts. Is this right thing to do?

Please, help with advices and comments, if you need any explanations, please ask.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: My situation, what I did to resolve it. Please comment

if you added a bank then you can get away with not adding a card, but if you do add a card then it can be a vcc eg. 3v.ie or entropay are a couple....

the vcc registration details, well for 3v any details, as they are bought at shops/prepaid...and for entropay, this is loading funds from your real card, so real registration details, then you can make multiple vcc cards in any details...

your last paragraph is correct, different users and different ips between logins
Old 02-20-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
...and for entropay, this is loading funds from your real card, so real registration details, then you can make multiple vcc cards in any details...
Real details when funding my vcc entropay card, and then when funds are loaded I have to make a card with details which are exact as on my paypal stealth or not?
Old 02-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

yes correct, what you said about entropay..
eusebio (02-21-2016)