Gonna buy an az account soon..Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Gonna buy an az account soon..Questions

So because I am somewhat impendingly scared on make my own account I decided that I will just buy one. If I fail with the bought one I will try to do one on my own.

Now the account I am buying is from someone on the forum who is a trusted seller, I have no issue with that. However..

In talking with him I will be doing FBA, so I am curious about how this goes. He I should just put the name, and address on the account as the send from address. Does anyone have experience with this? I am wondering if I do as suggested amazon may think that I am shipping from outside the US (thats where the account is based) and thus I may get charged more for shipping.

Im wondering if I may be able to have the send from address be the UPS store which I will bring the stuff to, and maybe use a DBA name?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2016

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Gonna buy an az account soon..Questions

Why don't you make your own account first, if that fails buy one. You going the wrong way round. Also it takes less than minutes to open an account. Don't waste your hard earned money.
Old 03-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Why don't you make your own account first, if that fails buy one. You going the wrong way round. Also it takes less than minutes to open an account. Don't waste your hard earned money.
Buying an account would cost me around 210, so its not that much to me. Registering the LLC in my state would cost me 500$ or registering it in Delaware would cost me 90$, then I gotta pay for a ups box too. Then is something goes wrong I have a useless mailbox, and an LLC I would need to dissolve because there is no reason to have it if I had used that EIN for amazon.

If you want to feel free to PM me some tips on account creation so I can be successful off rip it is welcomed. I saw you said you had something like 3 accounts up at the same time.
Old 03-11-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiMishima View Post
Buying an account would cost me around 210, so its not that much to me. Registering the LLC in my state would cost me 500$ or registering it in Delaware would cost me 90$, then I gotta pay for a ups box too. Then is something goes wrong I have a useless mailbox, and an LLC I would need to dissolve because there is no reason to have it if I had used that EIN for amazon.

If you want to feel free to PM me some tips on account creation so I can be successful off rip it is welcomed. I saw you said you had something like 3 accounts up at the same time.
First you don't need an LLC, sole trader is easy enough.

So how is this account set, Llc, doubt it.

Have you a credit card on file, the VCC used to open the account I guess this will not work for a disbursement, just for setting up the account.

Bank account?

Address for returns?

Different State than the one you are in, IP might be a future issue.

It costs zero to open your own account and you have all the info. All you need is this seller to make a mistake on one of his future accounts and your account could be linked and suspended.
Old 03-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

FBA...are your items high risk?
Old 03-11-2016

Longevity: 51%

it costs nothing to open a new amazon account as a sole trader. once u want it to get it verified then it might cost you something.
Old 03-11-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhbizz View Post
it costs nothing to open a new amazon account as a sole trader. once u want it to get it verified then it might cost you something.
returns address costs money - so does new internet connection and latpop (if u dont use vmware)
Old 03-11-2016

lol. you can argue with so many reasons mate. the return adress costs once u sell them. im saying when u first start to make an account. but let me suggest u lot how. just use a VPN to open a new account. say whatever you want that its not safe whatever, this is just a trial for you to test your technique. once you are confident with the technique, then u can invest with whatsoever internet connection u want. that is to get verified and commited to that account.
Old 03-11-2016

Longevity: 65%

There are several costs to create an account

You can definitely create your own account if you have all the resources available, but it won't be free of any costs.

Or you can make things easy and purchase an account and have everything hand delivered and be guaranteed lifetime support on the life of the account
Old 03-12-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
First you don't need an LLC, sole trader is easy enough.

So how is this account set, Llc, doubt it.

Have you a credit card on file, the VCC used to open the account I guess this will not work for a disbursement, just for setting up the account.

Bank account?

Address for returns?

Different State than the one you are in, IP might be a future issue.

It costs zero to open your own account and you have all the info. All you need is this seller to make a mistake on one of his future accounts and your account could be linked and suspended.
The issue I find people had ran into with opening a sole trader EIN, is that amazon could find your info through that number if it isnt an llc.

A vcc I can just get, that would be hard, and I have a bank account I can use .

The address for returns I have theories about, I either need the ups box, or I could use my other home address.
Old 03-12-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhbizz View Post
lol. you can argue with so many reasons mate. the return adress costs once u sell them. im saying when u first start to make an account. but let me suggest u lot how. just use a VPN to open a new account. say whatever you want that its not safe whatever, this is just a trial for you to test your technique. once you are confident with the technique, then u can invest with whatsoever internet connection u want. that is to get verified and commited to that account.
Im trying to get this done from the getgo, Im looking to get it verified right away. I already have a plan for the business I am doing and what sources I am going to be buying from. Thats where the issue of the return addy and shipping fees come in.
Old 03-12-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
FBA...are your items high risk?
I dont think I will be doing any high risk items, granted I dont know exactly what high risk items are. But I am not private labeling, I am not dropshipping or anything of that sort. Im literally just doing RA, OA, wholesale and liquidation.
Old 03-16-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Can anyone else weigh in on fees sending into FBA if amazon thinks you are shipping from out of the US? Or what I should do for my sent from address?
The Following User Says Thank You to KenjiMishima For This Useful Post:
ampersand (04-05-2016)
Old 04-05-2016

Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiMishima View Post
Can anyone else weigh in on fees sending into FBA if amazon thinks you are shipping from out of the US? Or what I should do for my sent from address?
huh? why does this even matter? Amazon doesn't care from where u send. If its FBA and it has all the correct details. It will get accepted into fulfillment center with no issues.

Lots of people send from within US or directly from China, Vietnam etc etc.

Like the other guys say. Opening a new account is easy just have all the info ready. Your way is very expensive. You are wasting a lot of money for no reason. If you are set on buying account I can vouch for elmono seller. I bought account from him before and is working like a charm.