Anti Detect - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Send a message via ICQ to coinkoin Send a message via Skype™ to coinkoin
Default Anti Detect

the tools from AntiDetect.org , what are everyone's about it. Heard it was mainly use to change user fingerprint so on and then set the user agent to what you need.

Wondering if its worth getting it. (thought it was free) lol.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Anti Detect

everyone's opinion*
Old 06-10-2016

Longevity: 46%

First, it seems very sketchy with grammatical mistakes on the frontpage and only irreversible payment options.

Second, even if the software does what they claim, I am pretty sure that only some configurations can be spoofed. For example, you cannot spoof IE or Safari while rendering webpages with Firefox engine. If you ever noticed, all browsers render pages in a little bit unique way. It might be a small difference, just a pixel or two here and there but it exists. Websites could measure objects in your browser after they were rendered. If they saw that some object was rendered in a way Firefox engine would render it but your browser had sent Safari headers, they would instantly "know" that you are spoofing browser parameters.

To further prove this point I am developing a security test that will detect usage of browsers like AntiDetect. It will become publicly available in a couple months.

Also, I don't fully understand why would someone pay around $500 just to change machine and browser parameters (in the software I develop you can do it for free)? If you need a machine with specific config, you can just install another browser or buy a windows 7/8/10 VPS and install whatever you need on it.

Last edited by MLADen; 06-10-2016 at 03:24 AM.
Old 06-10-2016

Also, Flash is very hard to spoof. You can spoof its version but what about its API? Through Flash API browsers can get access to many things, e.g. your filesystem It's quite improbable that a small team or even a single developer has tackled Flash API spoofing. More looks like a marketing trick.

Last edited by MLADen; 06-10-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Awesome yeah nice on point , I had my doubts as well on this whole thing and honestly posted this because I know people buy this and seriously for that price , can do for free as you mentioned or even a few cents or dollars.

If you going to try running a test definitely show the worth or the horrible act of what pretty much a scam right there and with a live website just getting paid left and right.
Old 06-10-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinkoin View Post
Awesome yeah nice on point , I had my doubts as well on this whole thing and honestly posted this because I know people buy this and seriously for that price , can do for free as you mentioned or even a few cents or dollars.

If you going to try running a test definitely show the worth or the horrible act of what pretty much a scam right there and with a live website just getting paid left and right.
I personally wouldn't buy from such seller just because
1. Website is badly looking. Like it was built in a couple hours by some student with super basic skills
2. Irreversible payment methods. If seller is confident in the value he/she delivers, there's no actual need in irreversible payment methods. Sure there always will be 1-2% of buyers who charge back but legitimate sellers don't want to have business with them in the first place
3. Their presentation is a two year old youtube video, which is obviously outsourced from Fiverr for $5. It even contains typos
Old 06-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLADen View Post
I personally wouldn't buy from such seller just because
1. Website is badly looking. Like it was built in a couple hours by some student with super basic skills
2. Irreversible payment methods. If seller is confident in the value he/she delivers, there's no actual need in irreversible payment methods. Sure there always will be 1-2% of buyers who charge back but legitimate sellers don't want to have business with them in the first place
3. Their presentation is a two year old youtube video, which is obviously outsourced from Fiverr for $5. It even contains typos
lol didn't see the date on the video but dang , was just browsing regarding PP and such and somewhere another forum or some random Q&A i just happen to see the name and check it out , honestly same here in regards to this being totally BS is not even looking at the rest of the page but yeah the price and payment method seems like such a give away.
Old 06-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

UA controls add-on with firefox, spoofs user string.
Old 06-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

looks extremely gimmicky, so I'll pass.

There are plenty of threads on how to change your browser fingerprint on the forum and internet already, that should be plenty.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-13-2016)