Prescription medicines issues in different EU countries - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 07-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Prescription medicines issues in different EU countries

Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and my account got banned for selling prescription medicine: (anti aging cream with vitamin A ingredient) I didnt want to push my luck or go for stealth accounts etc.

I later on discovered that sellers from Greece and Bulgaria can sell same medicines for years now. I asked them and they say it is not prescription medicines in their countries. is it why ebay allow them to sell? or ebay has strict rules across their cross-country platforms but these people just slip the net? I am very confused. I read all their policies but couldnt find any information about different policies accordign to different coutnries and their local medical laws.

Can anyone help me understand?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Prescription medicines issues in different EU countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeki View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Sure - you need a consultant?
Old 07-04-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

IF THE Greek and Bulgarian sellers are still selling,then it must be their governments do not consider them as prescription drug.
Wonder what happens if someone in USA or UK import them,what would their customs office say?
Old 07-04-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Is opium legit in Afghanistan?
Old 07-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeki View Post
Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and my account got banned for selling prescription medicine: (anti aging cream with vitamin A ingredient) I didnt want to push my luck or go for stealth accounts etc.

I later on discovered that sellers from Greece and Bulgaria can sell same medicines for years now. I asked them and they say it is not prescription medicines in their countries. is it why ebay allow them to sell? or ebay has strict rules across their cross-country platforms but these people just slip the net? I am very confused. I read all their policies but couldnt find any information about different policies accordign to different coutnries and their local medical laws.

Do you selling the exact same medicine ?

For example Nizoral cream is a prescription medicine in the UK, but you can still find active listings on eBay.

For OTC - products are allowed, as long as:

- You are a business seller. Private sellers are not allowed to sell medicines
- Their listings neither mention nor compare them to prescription drugs
- You are also required to display a common logo issued by a competent authority, such as the Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK, in your listings when you offer for sale these GSL medicines. Worldwide including non-UK postage should not be offered on these items as it's impossible to verify whether it is legal for sale in every country. Similarly, please understand that items authorised for sale in other countries aren't necessarily authorised for sale in the United Kingdom