Mc011 NEED ADVICE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 10-26-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Mc011 NEED ADVICE

Been on this ebay account for 9+ years. Not stealth, its in my name and legit details. 300+ feedback, all 100%. Sold around £30,000 of goods on the account at the start of the year. Took 3/4 months break. Listed £35,000 of goods a week ago (this is within my limit). Made £2000+ sales in 24 hours. Got hit with mc011 and asking to provide tracking proving the items are delivered. I pay for postage through ebay so this is all complete now and half the buyers have left me good reviews.

Now ebay is requesting the following:

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

Will I ever see my money back that they are holding or are they basically going to rob me? I dont care if i loose the account. Just want the money for the good which i obviously posted and they had ZERO issues with. Having said that what kind of invoices do they require specifically to unlock my account? Can anyone who has been through this show me an example? My goods are all real, not replicas. All in prestine condition. heck some of the items i sold even went through the authenticity guarantee check and passed without problems. However they are not eactly acquired by "orthodox" methods. So I do not have actual invoices. I can arrange to acquire invoices.. just I need to know what quality / specification ebay requires exactly. They clearly do not accept simply photos of the items. I researched that they do not accept goods acquired from gumtree/craigslist. Would they perhaps accept an invoice from a random auction house? Such as I purchased a massive "joblot" of goods? I am selling good a little below most sellers on eBay and definitely way below RRP for a quick sale, Would they would accept a manufactureres invoice, even though the price would be too high on it, and I would be clearly selling at a loss? Or with the prices ever slightly below what I am selling for on ebay, so that I am barely turning profit. Perhaps I got the goods on a massive manufacteres sale ?

can anyone advise?

Thanks

Last edited by durden666; 10-26-2021 at 10:11 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Re: Mc011 NEED ADVICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by durden666 View Post
Been on this ebay account for 9+ years. Not stealth, its in my name and legit details. 300+ feedback, all 100%. Sold around £30,000 of goods on the account at the start of the year. Took 3/4 months break. Listed £35,000 of goods a week ago (this is within my limit). Made £2000+ sales in 24 hours. Got hit with mc011 and asking to provide tracking proving the items are delivered. I pay for postage through ebay so this is all complete now and half the buyers have left me good reviews.

Now ebay is requesting the following:

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

Will I ever see my money back that they are holding or are they basically going to rob me? I dont care if i loose the account. Just want the money for the good which i obviously posted and they had ZERO issues with. Having said that what kind of invoices do they require specifically to unlock my account? Can anyone who has been through this show me an example? My goods are all real, not replicas. All in prestine condition. heck some of the items i sold even went through the authenticity guarantee check and passed without problems. However they are not eactly acquired by "orthodox" methods. So I do not have actual invoices. I can arrange to acquire invoices.. just I need to know what quality / specification ebay requires exactly. They clearly do not accept simply photos of the items. I researched that they do not accept goods acquired from gumtree/craigslist. Would they perhaps accept an invoice from a random auction house? Such as I purchased a massive "joblot" of goods? I am selling good a little below most sellers on eBay and definitely way below RRP for a quick sale, Would they would accept a manufactureres invoice, even though the price would be too high on it, and I would be clearly selling at a loss? Or with the prices ever slightly below what I am selling for on ebay, so that I am barely turning profit. Perhaps I got the goods on a massive manufacteres sale ?

can anyone advise?

Thanks
Same boat here, got the MC011 and sent them a compiled list of orders that have been delivered.

There are many different opinions on here, YT and reddit concerning reinstatement after the MC011, soo many.. resolved and unresolved.. one guy claims to have emailed ebay and simply said I cannot provide invoices or receipts, because of how I purchased the items (garage sales, or something). When they pushed back, he simply said "No problem, maybe eBay is not for me, I will sell somewhere else" and he was reinstated thirty minutes later.

Sucks as my details are all legit, I just verified my account, I know the MC011 is automated, but I hope it clears up for both of us.

Keep searching here and reddit, youtube, let us know how it goes.

I would start with getting everything ready (documents etc) and call the Customer Service number.
Old 05-11-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Nice search of an old thread but probably didnt need to post on it since it's from 2021...
Old 05-12-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%

Go get a few accounts from USB and move on.
MC suspensions are almost impossible to fix nowadays.