They got me to...after 6 years - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 03-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default They got me to...after 6 years

I just got the boot myself. Told me it was trademark violation on a upperdeck card??..had been on eBay since 93 I think. Had a good reason why they shut that account down the 1st. Business Partner using it and did not pay the bill..so no more eBay and no more Partner..Set up a new account almost 6 years ago and all had been fine until this past week.

No chance of getting it back..I was able to speak to a person that was what I think 100% honest...They admitted to the Brain in CA that makes the choice of what and who can play on eBay. and told me 100% they believed every thing I was telling them (it was the truth). They thought the account should not be shut down and that they were going to speak to their supervisor...20 minutes of hold...only to be told that nothing could be done and that they were sorry. There was a couple of others things said that I could do, but it was just waisting my time. I could go ahead and take all the steps, but it would end up the same way. It's done. Zero chance. I like the fact they were that honest..Saves me time. I said Thank you and see later.

I have been the selling of sports signatures since 1989..and it was some dummy that knows nothing about the biggest scam JSA and PSA/DNA and sent in a jpg for quick opinion. Of course because I don't provide JSA any money it comes back with the same old crap..can't say it's genuine...of course not, because you don't want me to sue you..this is a joke on eBay. I see that many of sellers get the boot because of these BOZOs. What a scam.

I offered 100% proof of the item in question being signed and asked why am I not able to defend myself and our over 2700 feedback with not a single issue. Well they tell me that is not true that there was a trademark issue 11 months and 21 days ago so that makes 2 within a 12 month period. So they added this issues with the JSA fail as they say and out you go. I will set up another account and wait for it to happen again because of these BOZOs and PSA & JSA they have no clue..but have a GREAT scam set up with eBay.

Now it's to avoid being told that I'm the same person by the buyers. As I have to sell the same type of stuff. Have way to much money in to get out now...any idea's?

Can Auctiva accounts be nailed? Do I need a new auctiva account as well? or is just a better way of going?
Is there any way of getting all my info(pic's and write ups) out of auctiva faster than copy and paste? Or better to just make everything new?
A little stupid on the computer stuff, sorry.
new bank info is on the way...new credit card on the way...new IP address on the way..new mailing address on the way...

One other thing if I may...I am in Canada. Was signed up on eBay.com and always sold on the .com site not eBay.ca....if I now list on .ca will that help at all with getting caught by eBay or makes no difference it's all ran through the same "Computer"

Thank you for a great site and to be 100% honest I wish none of us had to be on this...but guess what eBay..Catch us if you Can...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!