How to deal with Seller Non-Performance suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 03-31-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Send a message via Yahoo to bender271
Unhappy How to deal with Seller Non-Performance suspension?

Hi,
I have two ebay accounts, both powerseller one with 2000+ feedback and other with 3000+. I was in hospital for a week and as a result shippings were delayed and recieve about 5 negative and 6 neutral feedbacks. I was given a chance to remove the feedbacks but never really used my ebay accounts after that... Now after two month my ebay account is suspended.
Question:
Mutual Feedback Withdrawal doesn't work anymore, squaretrade can't remove the accounts. Buyers agreed to remove feedback, but don't know how. One has written to ebay rswebhelp@ebay.com but recieved negative answer.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this,
Thanks,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2008

Longevity: 98%

Buyers always use the hospital excuse for not paying. I wish some would say "I was in jail for a few days" excuse as I've never heard that but would like to.
Old 03-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

i had some women a while back who said she got run over by a car and spent a month in hospital, after filing a non paying bidder dispute i got my FVF back and left her negative feedback when i noticed she had purchased somthing recently ... that being a tennis racquet lol.
Old 04-14-2008

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to ur2slow
Default Seller non performancer suspension

Hi
I am new to the forums here as of course I am a current suspended user which I have been suspended for roughly a yr now, well just 3 days ago my wife's account has been suspended as they said there famous words your account is linked to a suspended users account.

My question is this, are there any steps I can take to try to get any one of these accounts reinstated and also are these suspensions indefinite ?

I have not tried to make another account as of yet! I currently have a cable Internet connection and I just ordered another Internet connection on Sat which is a small DSL package thinking that I can try to use the DSL IP to make another eBay account and so forth!

Also can someone give me a link to an updated page that will tell me how to make another eBay account and be successful at it? I would highly appreciate it, also if someone is nice enough to help me get another eBay account I would be glad to pay them a little money via PayPal or what ever it may take as I am really computer literate I would just like some professional experience from someone who has been in my shoes at this time and had success in making a new eBay account as I do not want to turn around and it gets linked within the next few days or so, so any help please shoot me an email to abombws@charter.net also my DSL will be here on the 16th.
Thanks for any help and hope to here from someone soon!

Thanks
ur2slow
Old 04-14-2008

Longevity: 94%

Hi--I would highly recommend you purchase the "Ebay Stealth Book" that is advertised all over this site. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you will need to know, step-by-step from start to finish is outlined there. You may have a small question here and there, but this will give you every detail you need. As soon as you purchase it-it's downloadable instantly--34 pages worth--Set up in perfect format!!!

It will be the best under $30 investment you will ever purchase. Trust me on this, I am new and just starting to create back-up accounts. A total newbie to the ebay and paypal game... and computers, I can turn them on, that's about it, and even I have managed to follow the step by step directions within this e-book to learn everything there is to know to get set up.

Good Luck!!
Old 11-14-2008

Longevity: 89%

The "I'm in the hospital" isn't always fabricated. This past spring my mammography turned up an unpleasant surprise and that turned into a long and arduous journey. In the middle of it all my husband was hospitalized twice - a gall bladder removal that went bad. Finally, when he was released, I picked him up from the hospital and we were in a car crash on the way home. I was suspended for non-performance because I didn't close my eBay storefront and orders came in that I was slow to ship. What a mess.
Old 11-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMe View Post
The "I'm in the hospital" isn't always fabricated. This past spring my mammography turned up an unpleasant surprise and that turned into a long and arduous journey. In the middle of it all my husband was hospitalized twice - a gall bladder removal that went bad. Finally, when he was released, I picked him up from the hospital and we were in a car crash on the way home. I was suspended for non-performance because I didn't close my eBay storefront and orders came in that I was slow to ship. What a mess.
WOW :o

what a series of unfortunate events...
Old 11-17-2008

I know it happens, but there are too many people "crying wolf" that everyone thinks it's just another excuse when they hear it.
Old 11-18-2008

Had a great original account 1999. Power seller great feedback....6 pages of auctions running. Found a lump. "What are you doing Tuesday?" asked the surgeon. Breast cancer.....chemo....kind of forgotten about the auctions during the time I lost my hair and eyelashes. Nobody understood and I got slammed. Once I was done puking and feeling sorry for myself I went back to ebay and instead of sending them all a picture of my sickly self I just closed the account and made a new one in 2001 which was just reinstated due to Vero. I also have 6 other accounts running plus that one.....so whenever someone claims sickness I tend to believe them. I must have a sucker light flashing over my head because most are still bidding and winning other items when they claim there on death's door. But so far I'm good and that's all that matters....right? And I love all the new people I become on the new accounts.....that's so fun for me! You can become all kinds of people......male female young old nobody really knows...teehee!
Old 11-22-2008
Banned

even if the people are at home sick, the should still be able to pay through paypal, i know last week i was so darn sick and i was still online doing my business
Old 04-22-2009

Longevity: 87%

Hi !!
I am a newbie (european ebay seller) and did my homework reading lots of the posts in this Forum before i decide to ask for advice.

I preffer to be more realistic and save myself the ironic comments.....It doesnt matter what happened to ones life, whatever happens is our problem and not Ebay's or the buyers. We ought to ship fast and deliver even faster although Mail delays are not our fault (even more in case of International mail).
Anyway, things happen and thats what happened to me too....
I was suspended due to Seller Non-Performance after the 30 days warning as didnt manage to improve vastly (as Ebay expected) my declining DSR...I tried hard by refunding all pending transactions and sending extra gifts to angry customers but with not great results. The damage has been done and I was finaly suspended. That was almost 3 months ago....

I read in this forum that a nice polite letter asking for reinstatement maybe prooved magic!! :-) or maybe a Fax would be bettter?? (any known fax numbers?) or should i call them? (any phone numbers?) Give me your advice please!

How long after suspension this reinstatement request should go out in order to have a possibility of success? Is it a matter of time? A few months, a year maybe more? or there is no golden rule? Should i wait for my 12 month DSR rate to be improved further (as time passes it gets better, as i had much better DSR rate ...lets say 6 months ago) or go ahead and take my chances?
Please share your opinions with me.....for me every and each opinion counts. There are no experts here, we all are learning the hard way.

Thank you all.
Old 04-22-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Some fax numbers were posted in another thread. I can't remember which one, but if you scrounge around, you'll find them.

I have found telephone numbers for ebay, but they always go to an automated system that never leads to a living person. Every once in a while, I'll call one of the numbers, just to see if someday I'll get to interrogate one of them. Still no luck.

I would think that a polite communication would best be done via email, but you will most likely get an automated reply. I doubt a blind fax would do much good, but I can't see how it would hurt. There's a good possibility that the person who retrieves the fax wouldn't have a clue what to do with it and just put it in file #13.

Lastly, I would think 90 days would be sufficient wait before asking re-instatement.

Good luck with it, and keep us posted. I'm curious about how this plays out.
Old 04-24-2009

Longevity: 87%

Thanks vicvelcro! I aprreciate your response.
I have already made my move and emailed them, now am just sitting patiently expecting their reply. i am not very optimistic too but who knows...its Ebay and everything is possible:-) I 'll keep you updated on how things go.

Any other inputs from other users? Is there anybody out there that was susppended due to Seller Non-performance but finally reinstated sooner or later? I would be happy to hear from all of you.

I keep reading posts and threads in this forum. I understnad that the commonly accepted theory is to open a new account and go ahead....thats what Aspkin recommends at his book and most of the experienced users.... Its maybe easy for US sellers to just walk in a US Bank and open a checking account but for a European or other Non-US seller things are completely different. We cannot easily create multiple accounts and keep hiding forever...so I decided to wait and see what happens with the reinstatement request.

If other Internationally located sellers are arround ..... feel free to PM me. I would like to share views and advice.

Thank you.
Old 05-04-2009

Longevity: 90%
Default Re-instatement on eBay

I was just wondering. Has anyone out there ever been re-instated by eBay after an (unjustified) suspension of Abusing eBay Policies? I lost a 4 year old Power Seller account with absolutely NO negative feedback and no infractions of their policy at all last Summer. At first I just thought that they had made a mistake and would correct it once they realized their error. NOT. I sent them tons of emails asking them what I had done to be suspended and all I got was canned responses. I called them - yes, I have a good phone number, and they would not tell me what I did - BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ABUSING. Anyway, that was almost a year ago and I recently asked them to re-instate me and was turned down flat. Again, no reasons given. Has anyone been successfully re-instated? Since my original suspension, I have gone stealth with limited success -but they keep linking me. They always say to go back and resolve the suspension of the original account. Now I am getting a new message from eBay on my recently suspended accounts. It is an MC187 -eBay Registration Re-Instatement: Payment of Balance due. This is a new one for me but I got about 5 of them today. Most of these accounts have no balance and the implication is that there is some chance of reinstatement when I seriously doubt that there is. Is this just a new ploy to get fees from a member that has been suspended? Do they phrase this message: MC187 NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement: Payment of Balance Due to get you to pay them because it makes you think that you will be reinstated? That is really low. I was just wondering if anyone else has been getting these messages on recently suspended accounts. BTW - all these accounts were suspended for being linked to my original account that was suspended last Summer. What does MC187 mean?

Last edited by Brendaleigh; 05-04-2009 at 02:11 PM.