re: Reinstatement after I pay fees? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 01-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default re: Reinstatement after I pay fees?

Hi folks!

A month or so ago my ebay account was 'indefinetely restricted' from selling as ebay said my DSR's were below standard which wasnt totally true, they might have been borderline, but I cant understand the DSRs anyway and they werent at all terrible, and I had no bad feedback etc.

Anyway as I couldnt sell anymore I didnt bother to pay the £20 in outstanding fees as I've decided to ditch the account and create a new stealth account again. However I've been getting emails from Ebay saying that if I pay my fees then as soon as they receive my payment that my account will be reinstated and that I will be able to 'Buy AND Sell' again.

Now is this just what the automated response email regarding me paying outstanding fees is saying? And if I waste £20 of my hard earned money will I just find that I now have a useless account that, even though the fees have been paid, will still be 'indefinetely restricted' from selling? At no point have I received any seperate emails to say they have 'unrestricted' my account. Sorry to go on so much, i'm confused about it....

Cheers!

Johnny

Last edited by youniverseonline; 01-30-2012 at 11:56 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 73%

for those of you that dont know this already, ebay and paypal are a bunch of liars. they just want your money and will keep you suspended long after you pay.

you should however still pay the fees because you do owe them but it wont win you any friends at ebay. ive been thru this with them on other accounts locked for the same exact reason you are.
Old 01-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

for £20 just pay it, they may or may not allow you back on but worth the risk......

should always pay fees, if you made and withdrew the profits.

...other non fees scenarios, my advice might vary
Sandy D (03-12-2012)
Old 01-09-2012
MU

Longevity: 81%

I have tried a couple myself and some I get re-instated automatically after paying the fee and you just got be extra careful after re-listing a first item from paying one of those accounts because you get automatically reviewed manually 99% of the time. I learned from doing this myself and then getting booted. Had to call in.
Old 01-09-2012

Longevity: 75%

A lot of grief for £20 IMO
Old 01-09-2012

Longevity: 76%

yeah I would pay the 20 GBP. I would be little more hesitant if the amount was like 2K, like some of our other users here have but 20 GBP I think you are safe on that one.

Good Luck
And let us know if you end up with a success or get the boot ,either way we are here for you :-)
Old 01-10-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Well, I've just set up 2 new accounts so when I've made some money again I'll set £20 aside and transfer it into my old Paypal account from my own bank account to pay the fees with and see what happens. Although they said I was 'indefinetely restricted' from selling as they reckoned my DSR's were below standard even though at the last review they had come back to normal. I havent had any emails from Ebay that specifically say I am allowed to sell again though. I think the email I got that said as soon as I pay the outstanding fees that my account will be reinstated and that I will be able to buy and sell again was just an automated email that wasnt taking into account my 'indefinite restriction' on selling. What a total fiasco!
Old 03-12-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
for those of you that dont know this already, ebay and paypal are a bunch of liars. they just want your money and will keep you suspended long after you pay.

you should however still pay the fees because you do owe them but it wont win you any friends at ebay. ive been thru this with them on other accounts locked for the same exact reason you are.
I agree, they will tell you anything to get your money.
Old 03-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

That message is automated and everyone that doesn't pay the fees gets the same, no matter if they were suspended for not paying the fees or for any other reason.

If they suspended you first and told you that you won't be able to sell anymore with this account then that won't change after to pay the fees. I did that once and lost $200+.

Read the email completely, they write that they will only reinstate it IF the reason for suspension was the outstanding balance and that there is no other reason.
Old 03-30-2012
MU

Longevity: 81%
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
Hi folks!

A month or so ago my ebay account was 'indefinetely restricted' from selling as ebay said my DSR's were below standard which wasnt totally true, they might have been borderline, but I cant understand the DSRs anyway and they werent at all terrible, and I had no bad feedback etc.

Anyway as I couldnt sell anymore I didnt bother to pay the £20 in outstanding fees as I've decided to ditch the account and create a new stealth account again. However I've been getting emails from Ebay saying that if I pay my fees then as soon as they receive my payment that my account will be reinstated and that I will be able to 'Buy AND Sell' again.

Now is this just what the automated response email regarding me paying outstanding fees is saying? And if I waste £20 of my hard earned money will I just find that I now have a useless account that, even though the fees have been paid, will still be 'indefinetely restricted' from selling? At no point have I received any seperate emails to say they have 'unrestricted' my account. Sorry to go on so much, i'm confused about it....

Cheers!

Johnny
Just a little note on over 5 accounts I had I paid the seller fees I owed for a long time and they all had the indefinite suspension of selling forever and I got the email that if I paid I would be re-instated. Anyways I paid and none of them are back. Just a note bump ebay since they lie really good. If you read really closely it says your account will be re-instated and you will have your seller privledges if you don't have any other violations so clearly it tells you that you must not have any other violations.
Old 04-13-2012

Longevity: 80%

that just happend to me few days ago. my account has around 2500 feedbacks.
teh fees was 150 euro. they said after i pay they will reinstate, so i paid teh fee. then after 2 days teh mail comes in and it says: you are restricted for ever.

they never will reinstate your account dont hope for. they just lying.
Old 04-13-2012

Longevity: 84%

ive just done the same on a several thousand feedback account suspended a long while ago

paid fees weeks ago

guess what ?

.........................................and we wait
Old 04-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Yes pp/eb are know for their false promises.
Old 04-26-2012

Longevity: 69%

So guys, I see a few of you were restricted.
Some say forever.
So isn't that just as bad as suspension?

Can you tell me how long you've been restricted for and for what?
Anyone got reinstated after restriction?
I'm wondering if I will ever get reinstated or not.

So what happens if you do not pay the fee?
Will they try to take it from your bank?
The bank that is linked to the Paypal.

I have unlinked the PP in EB but we all know eb and pp are the same monster so they already know which of the PP accs belong to me anyway.

By the way, this is all on real account; not stealth... so real name and all.
Old 04-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

If you don't pay the fee, pp likes to send the account for collections.