Help please!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 11-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Exclamation Help please!!!

Hi everyone!

Got the M999 last week. :( Said it was due to seller performance (which wasn't that bad).

Anyway, I've read the eBay stealth guide a couple of times now, but I still have a question or two.

A family member of mine in whom I shared an address with sold on eBay a while back. Earlier in the year, he unlinked that eBay account from his paypal account and "gave" it to another family member (Father to son. Both have the same first and last same name). The son linked it to his pp account with his ssn.

Now, what I'm wondering is if that eBay account would be linked to my suspended account if they began selling again since we shared the same address? All addresses, phone numbers, etc... were changed months ago--all of which are out of state now.

I of course am wondering this because it will be me who is selling. lol I planned using my family members pp account and operating eBay through auctiva.

I have $2500 worth of merchandise I need to move this month and then cash out asap. I need the $$$ for an emergency and have about a month or so before we need it.

Any sage suggestions from a seasoned stealther?

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Help please!!!

The accounts will already have been linked. This does not mean that the account will get closed down, but it is a possibility.

Using a family members PP is not a good idea. Better to create your own using the stealth method.

You are not going to be able to move $2500 worth of stock fast with just 1 stealth. You will need at the very least 20 to move that sort of stock fast on a brand new account, and even that may be risky, so I would look towards other markets to sell your items
Old 11-06-2013

Longevity: 65%
Smile Re: Help please!!!

let me break it to you, there is no way that you are going to be able to sell $2500 of inventory in a month with a stealth account.

you would need like 50 accounts to do that, and even then i would guess 60% of those would get banned right away.

you have to take it slow, no matter what.

try selling on amazon or ioffer as well, to branch ot your distribution. I sell twice as more on amazon than ebay.

and apart from that, yes the ebay + paypal account of your family member will be linked if they start selling
Old 11-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Help please!!!

I think you would need at least 5 accs to move it if newer.
$500 per acc is not alot in a month. I am talking acc over 90 days old with no holds.