Reinstatement Form - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Reinstatement Form

Twice I have faxed my information to ebay a copy of my drivers licence with my photo blocked of and the form, the first time they emailed me back to tell me they couldn't read my license it was to blurry, so I sent in a second copy only this time I blew it up to half a page very readable, now they emailed me back again to say it it too dark and to send them another one only this time lighter, I know this copy you could see my address was very readable. It seems like ebay is playing games with me, has this happened to anyone else. I think the third time I will send them a copy of a bill with my address, that should be very clear for them to read.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2008

Longevity: 95%

Hi:
They have a team just reviewing docs, then it goes to t+s for review to be reinstated.
I'd go to kinkos, get the license made ready to fax, then send it again..
Old 08-27-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I did'nt think you were allowed to block your picture on the license. Can you cblock your photo when sending your id to ebay?
Old 11-17-2008

Longevity: 89%

There doing the same bull**** to me. Twice I have sent my drivers license fully blown up and they keep claiming it does not come through clearly. WTF is wrong with those idiots, there just doing it on purpose to piss me off. I wish I could go into ebay trust and safetly and kick the **** out of all of them.
Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

I wouldn't think it matters if you have your photo on the ID blocked out. Its not like they know what you look like anyway. I think they just want something to prove your address is valid, which would be like a bill or your license/ID.
Old 09-06-2009

Longevity: 84%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce90 View Post
There doing the same bull**** to me. Twice I have sent my drivers license fully blown up and they keep claiming it does not come through clearly. WTF is wrong with those idiots, there just doing it on purpose to piss me off. I wish I could go into ebay trust and safetly and kick the **** out of all of them.
I would surely join you. I would go in with a BAZOOKA and smash the hell out of all of them. While you wait in the ferrari waiting for me to finish the job.