How to request to reinstate? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 62
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default How to request to reinstate?

I have 3 ebay accounts with same real info.

In July2008, one account was suspened by non seller proformance. In August 2008, the other 2 were suspened because connnected with the suspended one.

Now I want to try my luck to request reinstatement.

I found the form, and fax number is 877-349-1798.

Should I put all 3 accounts in the form?

Is there a ebay phone number I can call?

Is there another fax number?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-17-2009
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,590
Thanks: 503
Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (7)
Default

If they are all in same name and address info ,put them all on one form, you may get one of them back if you are lucky....

update us...
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2009
vallettinator's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (0)
Default

i don't think it's a good idea to place them all together. think twice.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2009
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,590
Thanks: 503
Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (7)
Default

if they were all suspended together for being linked and all in exact same details, i dont see why not - but there maybe a reason I cant think of, so ok just put one down...
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2009
vallettinator's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (0)
Default

You might be flagged up and be asked '' why 3 accounts, when ebay only accepts 1 account per person ? '' they might aswell think you're a fraudalent member. ( Not that you really are, but what ebay's employees mind thinks )

Anyway I wish you BIG LUCK ! ( to the positive side though ! )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 432
Thanked 102 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I have an ebay account which was suspended years ago because of unpaid item strikes.
I started thinking about this lately and I'm considering doing this!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2009
Lyda's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,462
Thanks: 58
Thanked 113 Times in 102 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallettinator View Post
You might be flagged up and be asked '' why 3 accounts, when ebay only accepts 1 account per person ? '' they might aswell think you're a fraudalent member. ( Not that you really are, but what ebay's employees mind thinks )

Anyway I wish you BIG LUCK ! ( to the positive side though ! )
Ebay allows more than one account per user, usually 2, not more. I think you need to submit the original suspended account for reinstatment. Than, if this is granteed, you can reinstate the linked ones too, as this was the reason why they were terminated - linked to suspended one.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-01-2009
ONE's Avatar
ONE ONE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 162
Thanks: 2
Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasehelpme View Post
I have 3 ebay accounts with same real info.

In July2008, one account was suspened by non seller proformance. In August 2008, the other 2 were suspened because connnected with the suspended one.

Now I want to try my luck to request reinstatement.

I found the form, and fax number is 877-349-1798.

Should I put all 3 accounts in the form?

Is there a ebay phone number I can call?

Is there another fax number?

Thanks.
You MUST reinstate the original account that was suspended first...then give it about 10 days or so and attempt to reinstate the other accounts that were taken down afterwards.

If you try to reinstate all 3 it can be an easy big fat denied. Been through it before. Personally I would just call ebay and talk to them...get some new notes on the account. Showing you made verbal communication and then submitted documents would look a lot better.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONE For This Useful Post:
pleasehelpme (10-02-2009)
  #9  
Old 10-01-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 62
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
You MUST reinstate the original account that was suspended first...then give it about 10 days or so and attempt to reinstate the other accounts that were taken down afterwards.

If you try to reinstate all 3 it can be an easy big fat denied. Been through it before. Personally I would just call ebay and talk to them...get some new notes on the account. Showing you made verbal communication and then submitted documents would look a lot better.
Do you have a phone number for ebay?

thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-01-2009
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

^^^Here's a list of many numbers. Use the 402-numbers & press *67 as that hides your phone number
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-american.html
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
pleasehelpme (10-02-2009)
  #11  
Old 10-02-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 62
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
^^^Here's a list of many numbers. Use the 402-numbers & press *67 as that hides your phone number
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-american.html
Thanks!

You meant 408 numbers, correct?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-03-2009
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,590
Thanks: 503
Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallettinator View Post
You might be flagged up and be asked '' why 3 accounts, when ebay only accepts 1 account per person ? '' they might aswell think you're a fraudalent member. ( Not that you really are, but what ebay's employees mind thinks )
there are no rules that Ive seen to say you cannot have more than one account.......lots of people do, I had several in one set of details - but when one went down they all did, that is a good reason to keep seperate sets of accounts.......
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-03-2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,360
Thanks: 37
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallettinator View Post
You might be flagged up and be asked '' why 3 accounts, when ebay only accepts 1 account per person ? '' they might aswell think you're a fraudalent member. ( Not that you really are, but what ebay's employees mind thinks )

Anyway I wish you BIG LUCK ! ( to the positive side though ! )
ebay does not have a rule of one account per person
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-03-2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,360
Thanks: 37
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
Ebay allows more than one account per user, usually 2, not more. I think you need to submit the original suspended account for reinstatment. Than, if this is granteed, you can reinstate the linked ones too, as this was the reason why they were terminated - linked to suspended one.
i did a chat with ebay rep, they said you can have as many seller accounts as you want.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2009
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,590
Thanks: 503
Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (7)
Default

yes, exactly as long as they are in good standing they are ok....
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reinstate the linked a/c sspssp eBay Suspensions 10 08-21-2011 12:47 PM
reinstate? oompaloompa Subscriber Discussions 1 09-08-2009 03:00 PM
Should I go reinstate or not? suspendednowwhat Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk 8 10-16-2008 01:26 AM
reinstate ebay is it worth it? asim7766 eBay Suspensions 1 07-30-2008 03:33 PM
Question to reinstate or not Please advise massivesystem eBay Suspensions 9 07-23-2008 03:20 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58