Discussion on Reinstating myself with another genuine account.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 11-27-2013

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%
Question Discussion on Reinstating myself with another genuine account....

Hi guys,

So im banned again indefinitely. My address is blacklisted over 1 year ago when i got banned and my partners recent ban at her address. Both in our real names..etc

My brother purchased the stealth guide when he had problems last year and i have read the stealth guide through, although some good tips on it i dont really want to go down the virtual address and other route as it starts getting expensive.

Some questions to those that know....

1. I'm tempted to buy an established account set up as a business and the account comes in free with the business. If i do this shall i leave the registered address as it is if i buy it?

2. when registering a new paypal account (old 1 didnt get shut down but i will stop using it) i cant remember but do they ask for the name and address from where the bank account/debit card is registered to? if it does can i use abbreviations like the guide mentions?

3. You think i could use vice versa address;s ie... register in my name at my partners address and register my partners name in my address using a sort of address abbreviation such as instead of 151 NEW ROAD maybe 151a NEW ROAD...?

Sorry just want to get this right first time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2013
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Discussion on Reinstating myself with another genuine account....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4G3D View Post
Hi guys,

So im banned again indefinitely. My address is blacklisted over 1 year ago when i got banned and my partners recent ban at her address. Both in our real names..etc
Hi, if you really really want to get it right, before even going into the details of your question, you should know, and do something about, the reason you and all your family got banned in the first place. This will probably appens again and again and again...
If this is part of your businness you should probably think about having more than one account in stealth mode with more than one address and everything.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 11-27-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-27-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Hi, if you really really want to get it right, before even going into the details of your question, you should know, and do something about, the reason you and all your family got banned in the first place. This will probably appens again and again and again...
If this is part of your businness you should probably think about having more than one account in stealth mode with more than one address and everything.
It is regarding 1 particular item i sell which out of many different items this is the only one that seems to cause constant trouble with vero and ebay.

I will not list this item on ebay again, too much hassle. All my other items are fine to my knowledge.

So i have that part of it planned
Old 11-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
2. when registering a new paypal account (old 1 didnt get shut down but i will stop using it) i cant remember but do they ask for the name and address from where the bank account/debit card is registered to? if it does can i use abbreviations like the guide mentions?
As long as the bank account accepts deposits in different names, you would just keep the name and address of the stealth pp account...
Old 11-27-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
As long as the bank account accepts deposits in different names, you would just keep the name and address of the stealth pp account...
Not made a stealth pp yet. Would you recommend to make a stealth pp? ie.. just make up the whole names, address's and all?
Old 11-27-2013
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:

3. You think i could use vice versa address;s ie... register in my name at my partners address and register my partners name in my address using a sort of address abbreviation such as instead of 151 NEW ROAD maybe 151a NEW ROAD...?
Playing around with names and addresses in abbreviated or different form is a quite common way of doing it, in here.

Bear in mind that when registering a new pp account you have to attach a Credit Card to it. This has to be anonymous or have to have the same data (name address etc..) of the registered user.

You can use a gift card (look in the forum for suitable option for your country) or you can buy one from verified sellers in here like I did... well I did both methods actually.

Bank account will be in your name and address, obviously, but pp will not see that.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 11-27-2013 at 03:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
J4G3D (11-27-2013)