I want to pay eb fee = Un-suspend me? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 09-20-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default I want to pay eb fee = Un-suspend me?

Hey everyone -

This is about my 'real legit' account..

After getting suspended on eb for, I don't know why, maybe outstanding fees, I think. Member since '03 and 2 negs for fail to ship items, I think. Been almost 10 years since logged into account.

The first message popped up with: 'account suspended... $xamount has been charged off / pay now.. please take care of any complaints and try again... seller dashboard may give reason for suspension... (nope) make a one time payment...'

I cannot navigate anywhere within eb. Only dashboard and feedback and payment page.

My question: First off, I am aware I may still stay suspended after paying what I owe. Thinking it best to pay using a prepay giftcard without calling them asking the reason for suspension. Right?

Also, I do not remember any details my real linked pp acct. like log-in info and password and email. What should I do about this, make a new one?

I thank anyones help in advance! and after
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I want to pay eb fee = Un-suspend me?

1. Do not make a new pp for this account unless you know about the other pp - should be under the same e-mail as your eB account.

2. When exactly was this account suspended? How much is owed? Feedback is what number? Various factors to consider in order to put forth a possibility of success
Old 09-20-2013

Longevity: 78%

If you only owe fees, then yes your account should be reinstated.

If there are ANY OTHER VIOLATIONS you will have issues. "Issues" meaning you won't get reinstated.
Old 09-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

eBay is infamous for promising to reinstate accounts if the fees are paid. They always promise all will be forgiven.

So, you pay the fees.

Then, your account stays suspended or is reinstated and then suspended again a few hours later.

This does not ALWAYS happen but it is very common. As Omgoozle (I just LOVE that user name!) stated, if there are any other violations the above scenario is VERY LIKELY. If you just owed them a small amount in fees, like maybe $20, and your account was otherwise squeaky clean, then MAYBE they will let you have the account back.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
isannah (10-18-2013)
Old 09-21-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. Do not make a new pp for this account unless you know about the other pp - should be under the same e-mail as your eB account.

2. When exactly was this account suspended? How much is owed? Feedback is what number? Various factors to consider in order to put forth a possibility of success
The thing is, the eb registered email is expired from not logging in. Its been years. The email provider '4email.net' no longer exist. My only choice is to call pp?

Suspension was 13-14 months after being opened. Seller dashboard shows 30 sales / 1000$ total. Shows 13 fb received. 11 pos. & 2 negs. for un-delivered items. But next to my user name shows (9)..where's the other 2? One of the negs is from a user whom is no longer registered since '06. - shows the buyer's account was 'deleted'.

84$ is owed.
Old 09-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

For $84, I would take the shot - no other problems with account, no violations - might as well revive BUT....

it will be treated as a NEW selling account - your past credibility must be rebuilt
Old 09-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Your issue will be the paypal.

Have you made efforts to sort out getting access to that account?

Old 09-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

True - what's the status of your pp account OP?
Old 09-25-2013
Threadstarter  

UPDATE: I have figured it out.

Called pp to find the attached pp acct. explaining to them I no longer had access to old & expired email accounts and phone numbers (was a grand central-gvoice # at the time.

They were trying to get me to create a new account since I couldn't remember email/phone#. They said, that way, I can pay my eb outstanding balance since I wasn't at all able to navigate anywhere within eb.

I told em that's not such a good idea and further insisted they find my profile by ss# (because I do remember giving them this). Then, they tricked me into holding on the for their collections department. The first fluent english speaking person!

Boring story short...

I owe about 5bills to pp for some eb disputes on a totally different attached eb acct! Not the one mentioned above. He told me the gmail linked to the pp and I remembered that, logged in, went through all the email and, WOW...in total 2 eb seller accounts linked, as well as my moms and all, of course, suspended.

Nothing new and unknown but, what I couldn't and, still haven't found out is actually which pp is attached to the one in my opening question above. But, due to pp having my file, forget it, man. Everything is linked by address anyway..

This comes to show how easy it use to be 10 years ago linking several accounts together in all different ways imaginable. If one went down, no problem, just make another one and you were good until you messed it up yourself. lol

..just got back from 7-11 with my prepay visa..
The Following User Says Thank You to okay For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-25-2013)
Old 09-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sorry to hear of getting snagged.

For the future start using these two files to keep track of stealth life.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

Good Luck

Old 12-06-2013

Longevity: 81%

I have the same problem. I have 300+ 100% positive feedback. Account is like 5 years old. Sold about total of 13k items. Monthly limit 100/5000.

I need to pay like $450. suspended. Not sure whether to pay or not :(
Old 12-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandarian View Post
I have the same problem. I have 300+ 100% positive feedback. Account is like 5 years old. Sold about total of 13k items. Monthly limit 100/5000.

I need to pay like $450. suspended. Not sure whether to pay or not :(
If you owe it, then pay it.

They may or may not unrestricted your account, but you still owe them money for using their services.
Old 12-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I paid 8 months after, as I forgot due to rotation and general scattiness, not alot though, under $100, I was restored.....given it is your legit acc, even more reason to pay......I emailed them to apologise and made up some excuse that I thought card had paid it automatically.....it had not gone NARU though, not sure why.....
Old 12-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by okay View Post
UPDATE: I have figured it out.

Called pp to find the attached pp acct. explaining to them I no longer had access to old & expired email accounts and phone numbers (was a grand central-gvoice # at the time.

They were trying to get me to create a new account since I couldn't remember email/phone#. They said, that way, I can pay my eb outstanding balance since I wasn't at all able to navigate anywhere within eb.

I told em that's not such a good idea and further insisted they find my profile by ss# (because I do remember giving them this). Then, they tricked me into holding on the for their collections department. The first fluent english speaking person!

Boring story short...

I owe about 5bills to pp for some eb disputes on a totally different attached eb acct! Not the one mentioned above. He told me the gmail linked to the pp and I remembered that, logged in, went through all the email and, WOW...in total 2 eb seller accounts linked, as well as my moms and all, of course, suspended.

Nothing new and unknown but, what I couldn't and, still haven't found out is actually which pp is attached to the one in my opening question above. But, due to pp having my file, forget it, man. Everything is linked by address anyway..

This comes to show how easy it use to be 10 years ago linking several accounts together in all different ways imaginable. If one went down, no problem, just make another one and you were good until you messed it up yourself. lol

..just got back from 7-11 with my prepay visa..
Those were the good old days. I really miss those day myself. If it means you can get back a legitimate eBay/PayPal account then many people on here would pay $500 no issue. In the US with the IRS Tax Laws affecting PayPal accounts a legitimate account is more valuable than ever. To sell the same as you could on a regular account you have to keep creating more and more stealth accounts.

It really does depend on how much selling you plan on doing. But if I could pay $500 or even $5000 to get my original account back from that era. I wouldn't even think twice about it.
Old 12-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
If you owe it, then pay it.

They may or may not unrestricted your account, but you still owe them money for using their services.
Agree on this - shouldn't really go delinquent on fees owed...money was made and items sold...so fees should be paid