reinstated from seller restricion? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 01-09-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default reinstated from seller restricion?

I'm just wondering if anyone ever got their account unrestricted?

I really want to buy the Stealth Book and start some more accounts, my account of 12 years was restricted yesterday. I had 100% positive feedback and the star ratings killed me. People left me great feedback but didn't like my shipping charges. which I didn't even know could get me kicked to be honest.

anyway it did.

I am shut down.

I appealed the decision and was promptly told no, that its for the overall good

of the community that i no longer be able to sell there.

had 12 defects.

5 were returns because buyer bought wrong item.
4 were returns ( scams ) opened product used it and then returned it, these were tools.

2 - flat out my fault.
1 - buyer received item then blackmaled me to pay them partial credit or leave me bad feedback. i did pay them, and the left low stars.

anyway you can see there wasn't a whole lot I could do.

i'm on the fence, i might just throw out all this stuff and refinish my basement. i dont even know if its worth doing.

Last edited by TGMT²; 01-09-2016 at 08:45 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2016

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: reinstated from seller restricion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_blood View Post

I really want to buy the Stealth Book and start some more accounts, my account of 12 years was restricted yesterday. I had 100% positive feedback and the star ratings killed me. People left me great feedback but didn't like my shipping charges. which I didn't even know could get me kicked to be honest.

anyway it did.

I am shut down.

had 12 defects.

4 were returns ( scams ) opened product used it and then returned it, these were tools.

2 - flat out my fault.
1 - buyer received item then blackmaled me to pay them partial credit or leave me bad feedback. i did pay them, and the left low stars.

i'm on the fence, i might just throw out all this stuff and refinish my basement. i dont even know if its worth doing.
I'm on the same boat. Last week Ebay restrict my account. Has limit 3000/15000. Ask for inv/ID/ all other docs. provided and replied " info. you provided not cleared" we need more clear doc." Don't know why they said it. It was all cleared and readable. Now I'm doomed...
Old 02-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shani1212 View Post
I'm on the same boat. Last week Ebay restrict my account. Has limit 3000/15000. Ask for inv/ID/ all other docs. provided and replied " info. you provided not cleared" we need more clear doc." Don't know why they said it. It was all cleared and readable. Now I'm doomed...
Do NOT upload anymore documents,

because eBay want to make sure they can ban you in one shot.
Old 02-02-2016

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipong169 View Post

Ermmm...............what has he got to lose? He is already restricted, and he has NO chance of reinstatement if he DOESNT provide the documents requested.

What can eBay do that they havent already done?????
Old 02-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Sad to hear this, but I'm sure you'll be back on the road once you get the book, read the forum and ask some questions. You live, you learn and then you move on- Most likely you'll end up selling more and having a more stable and sustainable business model by the end of this "horror show"

Also, how can you lose a 12 year old account over 12 defects? Seems so difficult to do.
Old 02-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipong169 View Post

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure why you'd say not to upload any more.
Old 02-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Sounds like they just want the docs again, why not just send them.
If it removes your restriction, why not? They already have the docs, right?
So what's the harm in sending them again? I would if it would get my account back.
Old 02-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Yea a few times.... I find it best to go full throttle so they ask for docs in the beginning. usually easier to provide them after selling a few things then hundreds later...

I have never been asked for docs twice once approved to sell again...
Old 04-15-2016

Longevity: 46%

Hi
I am new here, has anyone every had their ebay account reinstated? Mine was terminated over 10 years ago. I called them on the phone 2 years ago to see if I could sell again, they denied me. Is there anyway after all these years to get ebay to let me sell again. Thanks
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 54%

I have been in this situation myself and have managed to have my account reinstated.
You need to get through to someone with common sense.
Often they guys in US and the Philipines are like robots reading scripts and seem to be the dimmest of all people, they are so bad that you could do better speaking with officially certified retards.

Before you speak with them, you need to write out your case to them, point by point - but do not send them this in an email - that appeal address is a bot address and you will get an automated response within 5 minutes max.
So you have to speak to a human.
If you can prove the fraud ones then great.
Speak with PayPal and tell them the items returned were not as sent - as a seller you can dispute this and PayPal usually swallow the cost and does not go down against you. Then point this out to eBay.
Break down those 12 defects, case by case.

The reason for the docs request is simple; they can verify some invoices, but not all, hence the ones you sent, they could not and this is why they ask for more. If they suspect you made it up and then they will ask you for more.
Get invoices from established companies or those that have had a history of more than 3 years, this is their primary thing.

I think your issue is not the 12 defects in itself, it is due to eBay changing they way they assessed accounts as of a Jan and this caused a skue in the way accounts scored, this is why you will find a lot of sellers were suspended.
It would have helped if your account was top rated or was going to be on your next evaluation.
Look in to how many defects would have fallen off by your next evaluation, this would make your case more stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_blood View Post

anyway it did.

I am shut down.

had 12 defects.

2 - flat out my fault.

Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 54%

Oh and get the stealth guide - it will help to minimise your future risk.

Quote: